Chapter 21 - Moving In

忘れないで ~ Don't Forget (Sequel to Back To Me)

Doojoon’s POV

Its been a week since we’re back from our fanmeeting. We’re now currently preparing for united cube concert in the coming November.

‘You’ll stay here temporary until I find a new place for you.’ I said to Reina. I’ve brought her to Reii’s place to stay since I couldn’t stand the guys bugging her the whole time. Whenever I wanted some alone time with her, someone would just pop out and destruct me. Ever since that day she went missing, its harder to have some alone time with her. The guys were practically watching us closely, especially me.

 

-----Flashbacks------

‘We’re finally back!’ Yeoseob said as we enter our dorm.

‘Dar-’ I was about to call her when Yeoseob cut my words.

‘Reina come over here.’ Yeoseob said patting the seat beside him. Reina went to sit beside Yeoseob. I was about to go over to show where her room was when Hyunseung did it before I could.

‘Come on Reina lets go see your room.’ Hyunseung said and pulled Reina over to our computer room.

‘Here is the room you’re going to sleep in, we all sleep in one room and we used this room as our computer room. Later we’ll buy you a bed and moved the things here.’ Hyunseung said as he open to show her the room. I was about to show the other rooms to Reina when Kikwang interrupted.

‘Reina, this is our dressing room where all our clothes are, our room is there and the toilet is there.’ Kikwang said showing Reina where the other rooms are.

-----End Of Flashback-----

 

-------Flashback------

*Aiish yesterday night I didn’t even spend some time with Reina, those guys keep asking her to play Wii with them* I couldn’t help yell in my mind as I walked out of my room.

‘Wow, smell nice’ I said as I walked into the kitchen.

‘Oh you’re awake already? Wait awhile more and breakfast would be ready’ Reina said smiling.

*Reii used to looked so gorgeous while cooking too* I was about to hug Reina when Yeoseob came in and interrupted me again.

‘Uwa Reina what are you cooking?’ Yeoseob ask as he pushed me aside.

‘Don’t you think you need to greet your hyung first?’ I said feeling the heat building up inside me.

‘Oh hyung you’re here?’ Yeoseob replied but his eyes still on what Reina’s cooking.

‘Its too crowded here, please go out and wait if you guys aren’t helping.’ Reina said.

‘Im-’ I was cut by Yeoseob again.

‘Im helping!’ Yeoseob said eagerly and raised one of his hand like a little child.

‘Hyung, please go out and wait’ Yeoseob said as he pushed me out of the door.

‘What the hell?’ I said as I was being pushed out of the kitchen. I heard Reina’s chuckles as I was being pushed out.

 

20 minutes later,

‘Guys, breakfast’s ready!’ Yeoseob said as he placed the stewed tofu on the table.

I went over to the table and was about to seat next to Reina when Yeoseob plotted himself next to her. I went over the other side to seat but Kikwang took the seat before I reach over.

‘Guys she’s my girlfriend you know? How can you guys do this to me? I want to sit here.’ I said but both Kikwang and Yeoseob pretend not to hear and began eating. I sighed in defeat and went over to sit next to Junhyung opposite them.

‘How is it?’ Reina asked carefully as we tried the stew tofu.

‘The best’ I wanted to say but was cut off by Hyunseung.

‘Really?’ she asked looking at the rest of us.

‘Ye-’ I was about to say when Junhyung cut my sentence this time.

‘Yeah, it nice.’ Junhyung said putting his thumbs up.

I gave up on complimenting and tried to put some tofu on her bowl instead but Yeoseob had already put it on her bowl before I could.

‘Here eat this.’ Yeoseob said as he put a piece of tofu on Reina’s bowl, followed by Kikwang and hyunseung. Her bowl was already full of food before I could give her any.

*Aiish these guys!* I couldn’t help scream in my mind. I regretted suggesting Reina to live with us. I thought we could get more time together if Reina live with us but I was wrong apparently.

-----End of Flashback-----

 

‘Here’s the kitchen, the toilet’s over there and the pin of this house is 0128.’ I said pointing the kitchen and the toilet after we enter the house.

‘Oh yeah darling, try not to touch or move the things here, not even the makeups on the dressing table.’ I said pointing to the dressing table as Reina unpacked her things. Reina just nodded as she unpacked her things. I didn’t want Reina to touch or move the things here because it all belongs to Reii. I didn’t want any of the things here to be broken, they are all memories of Reii. They are all I have of Reii now, the only left of Reii. I dont intend to let Reina stay here for long, I had only let her stay here because of the guys and she would only stay here temporary. I was afraid that I could no longer find Reii’s presence if Reina stayed for long.

‘Oh yeah, go out and eat instead if you’re hungry or we’ll eat together outside so don’t use or touch the kitchen, especially the aprons. You can use the boiling water, Im fine with that.’ I reminded Reina before I forgot.

‘Arasso’ Reina replied.

‘You done? Lets go eat some ice cream’ I said as I place my hand out.