Chapter 43 - Chunji's Interuption

忘れないで ~ Don't Forget (Sequel to Back To Me)

Key’s POV

‘Take a rest, you’ve been working the whole morning already.’ I said while putting a cup of ice Americano in front of her.

‘I’ll rest when Im done.’ Reina said with her eyes focusing on the designs she’s drawing.

 ‘Stop darling, I don’t want you stressed and tired yourself out. Its not like Im asking you to hand the designs now. Continue later alright?’ I hold her face with both of my hands to make her look at me.

‘Fine’ Reina sighed and out down her pencil.

‘That’s my girl’ I said and took a seat beside Reina.

‘You hungry? Shall I get you something to eat? Noodle? Or shall I get you cheesecake to go with your coffee?’ I asked as Reina took a sip from her coffee.

‘Wait here alright, I’ll be back soon.’ I said as I stood up from my seat, planning to get cheesecake for her.

‘Key’ Reina grabbed onto my wrist to stop me.

‘Yes darling?’ I asked.

‘You don’t have to get me anything. Im not hungry’ Reina said and smile.

‘Alright then. You must tell me when you’re hungry alright. I don’t want you to upset your tummy.’ I told her as I hold her hand in mine. Reina just nodded.

*Her hand must have been sore and red.* I remove my hand and check on her right hand.

*I was right!* I sighed mentally and started massaging her hand.

*How can she not take care of herself? Her hands are red from all the drawings.* My heart arch in pain to see her hand like that.

‘You should take care of yourself more. Is the drawings really that important? See, your hands are red from all those drawings.’ I scolded her. Reina took my hand away and hug me around my waist instead.

‘Badump! Badump!’ My heart raced at her touch.

‘My hands are fine. Don’t worry too much. You worry too much Key. Sometimes I think you’re more like my mom than my boyfriend.’ Reina teased.

‘Aigoo, then you shouldn’t make me worry about you’ I said pointing her nose.

‘Yes sir.’ Reina said.

‘Hahas’ I couldn’t help give a chuckle at her cute reply. I embrace Reina tighter and we stayed in that position for awhile before someone goes through the door and interrupted us.

‘Ding!’ The bell of the door ring as someone comes in. We looked up to see Chunji coming towards us.

*That kid, what is he doing here?* I couldn’t help frown. I didn’t like him one bit after his birthday party.

‘Hi hyung, hi Noona.’ Chunji greeted brightly.

‘What are you doing here?’ I asked.

‘Hyung are you free today?’ Chunji asked as he walks towards us.

‘Yeah why?’ I raise my eyebrow at his sudden question.

‘Good to hear that.’ Chunji said. I was confuse now. Before I could ask anything Chunji pulled Reina with him.

‘Since you’re free hyung, I don’t have to worry that nobody will take care of the store. I’ll be taking Reina out then. Thank you!’ Chunji quickly bowed and ran out with Reina.

‘Yah!’ I shouted but he was already gone.

*Aiish that kid!*

‘Why is everyone taking Reina out? I wanted to have a date with her today.’ I mumbled sourly.

 

Reina’s POV

‘Yah what are you doing?! Let go!’ I shouted as Chunji pulled me and ran.

‘Didn’t you heard what I say just now? We going out.’ Chunji said.

‘I said let go!’ I hissed as we ran. When we finally stopped, I pulled my left hand out from Chunji’s and turned to walk back to the store.

‘Still as feisty as ever. Do you really hate me that much Noona?’ Chunji asked as I continued walking.

‘Yes’ I replied without turning my head back.

‘You left me with no choice Noona’ Chunji said and before I could figure out what he mean, I was lifted up.

‘Yah what are you doing? Put me down!’ I shouted. Chunji ignored and continue carrying me to his bike. Chunji placed me onto a bike and put a helmet on me.

‘Im not going anywhere with you’ I said and tried to take out the helmet.

‘Hold me tight if you don’t wanna fall’ Chunji said as he got up the bike.

‘Like I will’ I said and tried to get down of his motorbike. But before I could get down, he started the engine.
‘Ah!’ I unconsciously shouted and quickly onto his waist before falling as he raced down the road.

‘See I told ya Noona. You should’ve listen to me earlier.’ Chunji said while he continues speeding down the road.

‘Cant you drive slower?’ I asked while continue clutching onto him tight.

‘Nope sorry I cant Noona. You wont be holding me tight like this if I do’ Chunji teased.

‘Yah Lee Chunji!’ I shouted.

‘Yes Noona?’ Chunji replied happily like he didn’t know why.

‘You! Aiish! Just drive slower.’ I said giving up.

‘Alright alright!’ Chunji said and slowed down a bit.

‘You called this slowed down? You’re going at 140 km/h’ I said in disbelief.

‘Well Noona you know I can always go back to the original speed if you didn’t want to.’ Chunji said.

‘Yah you! Aiish forget what I said just now. Just don’t get me into accident.’ I said and warned.

‘Yes Noona!’ Chunji said happily.

 

Im going back to sleep again. Im sorry if my words doesnt make sense. Chunji for next chap! :)