Chapter 47 - Key's Ideal Girlfriend

忘れないで ~ Don't Forget (Sequel to Back To Me)

Key’s POV

‘Hi Shindong hyung, Hi Gyuri Noona,’ the SHINee members and I greeted as we enter the room.

‘Hi!’ Hyung and Noona stood up from their seat to greet us.

‘Take a seat’ Gyuri Noona said as they seat back down.

‘Here hyung, the thing you asked for previously.’ I passed a shopping bag containing the Italy jacket Hyung had asked for. Shindong’s eye brightened and quickly took the shopping bag as I took the seat next to him.

‘We’re starting in 5 minute’s time’ The producer came in and said. The rest of us stopped talking while Hyung and Noona prepare their things. On cue, Shindong hyung and Gyuri Noona introduced us and we did our normal greetings over the mics.

We talked about a lot of random stuffs and things as Shindong hyung and Gyuri Noona prompt us with questions, mostly talking about what we’re doing recently.

‘Now that we know what the SHINee members have been doing recently, how about getting them to sing their song now? I bet SHINee fans are all waiting for it?’ Gyuri Noona asked Shindong hyung.

‘Yeah so lets cut all the talking and let them sing already. Everybody, Hello by SHINee.’ Shindong hyung said and the producer played Hello while we sing through the mics. Shindong hyung and Gyuri Noona continued to prompt us questions after we sing Hello.

‘I know you guys had been asked about this quite a few times but your fans out there are still curious about it, so will each of you tell us your ideal type of girlfriend?’ Gyuri Noona asked. The members all replied their typical same answer while I changed mine this time.

‘Unlike the other members, I changed my ideal type of girlfriend.’ I started talking about my ideal.

‘I used to say that I want my girlfriend to be someone that is good in fashion but now I realize she didn’t have to be that way. I continued.

‘I realized that if you’re in love with that person, no matter what she wears, or how simple she wears, she will always looked the most beautiful in your eyes.’ I said and smile as Reina’s image came into mind.

‘And instead of her dressing nicely, I prefer her to dress simply in front of others because if she dress prettily, everyone will start noticing her and I felt threatened about it’ I said honestly as I recalled the event during my shop’s opening, those guys were practically drooling over Reina.

‘Wow an unexpected answer.’ Shindong hyung said.

‘Are you dating someone?’ Gyuri Noona asked suddenly.

‘No! Im not’ I quickly denied. As much as I wanted to admit to the whole world Reina’s mine, I couldn’t. I didn’t want her to get hurt by my fans because dating me.

‘Ladies out there you hear it? Our Key is still single, so are the other members of SHINee. You all still have the chance to date one of them’ Shindong hyung said while I roll my eyes at him.

‘Alright alright enough of the talking. I bet just now that song isn’t enough for the SHINee fans out there, lets listen to their first song in the album – Lucifer!’ and Lucifer was being played while we take a short break. I quickly use the time to text Reina. I wanted to call her but I was afraid she was mad at me so I decided to text first.

 

Key’s Message: Hey darling, I didn’t mean it. I wanted to confess about us too but Im afraid of you getting attacked by my fans. Im sorry I couldn’t say that Im dating you.

Reina’s Message: Don’t worry darling, I understand. :)

Key’s Message: Thank you for being understanding. I love you<3

 

I sighed in relief when I saw her reply.

*This is why I fall in love with you in the first place. You’re forever so understanding and caring like an angel* I smiled at the thought of Reina.

‘Looks like someone’s really in love. You’re dating aren’t you?’ Gyuri Noona asked while we were still having our break.

Before I could reply anything Shindong hyung exposed my secret.

‘Of course he is. He even asked me for a place to go on a date with his girlfriend even though he had to get me this jacket in return.’ Shindong hyung said as he showed Gyuri Noona the jacket.

‘Wow isn’t this the Italy customized jacket Shindong always wanted? I heard it cost a bomb. Looks like you really like her a lot huh? Who is she? Do I know her?’ Gyuri Noona asked.

‘Didn’t you attend his shop opening that day? The beautiful girl designer beside him that day is he’s girlfriend.’ Shindong hyung cut my words again.

‘Wow really?’ Gyuri Noona looked at me.

‘Yeah’ I sheepishly nodded.

‘Wow she’s really beautiful, I heard that Hyung Joong Oppa was interested in her too but I guess he doesn’t have any more chance now. You’re really lucky’ Gyuri Noona said while I smiled in triumphed.

‘I am but he’s even more lucky’ I muttered the last part softly as I remembered Doojoon.

‘Pardon?’ Gyuri Noona asked.

‘Nothing’ I replied and wave the topic away.

 

Reina’s POV

*Silly!* I couldn’t help thought as I see the text from Key. How could he think that I would be angry at him? I knew he’s doing it for me. Besides, I knew how crazy the fans were if they knew he’s dating. The first thing the fan would do is to hunt down the person and the next is to crash that person.

I was about to put down my phone when it vibrated again. I looked to see that I have received a text from Junhyung . I open the text to see what Junhyung had sent me.

Junhyung’s message: Hey Reina, you free? Wanna meet me later?

Reina’s Message: Sure why not. See you later!

I agreed since I had nothing much to do too.