Chapter 48 - Junhyung's Crush

忘れないで ~ Don't Forget (Sequel to Back To Me)

Junhyung’s POV

‘Why did you ask me out so suddenly?’ Reina asked as she got in the car.

‘Remember the time when I promise you that I’ll show you the girl I like?’ I question Reina.

‘Yeah why?’ Reina asked still not knowing.

‘Well you’re going to meet her today’ I said.

‘Really?’ Reina asked in excitement.

‘Yeah’ I replied.

‘Wow I cant believe Im meeting her today. I bet she must be someone really beautiful huh?’ Reina said excitedly.

‘Of course she is’ I said and started the engine of my car.

‘Where are we meeting her at?’ Reina asked, her voice full of curiosity and excitement.

‘At the seafood restaurant.’ I replied as I drove us to the seafood restaurant.

‘I cant wait to see her’ Reina said.

‘Me too’ I said as Reina smile widely at me.

 

------Flashback-------

‘Junhyung, there’s something you didn’t tell me right?’ Reina asked as I was driving. I almost hit on the brake on my car.

*Did she found out?* I gulped and took a slight glance at Reina while continue driving.

‘What do you mean?’ I asked as calm as I could.

‘You had a person you like didn’t you?’ Reina asked. My eyes widen in shock as I heard what she said.

*Did she really found out?!* My mind was in alarmed mood now. Nothing is processing well in my brain. I quickly pulled the car to the side of the road and turn to look at her.

‘How did you know?’ I asked, frantically jumping inside.

‘The magazine interview?’ Reina said.

‘Magazine interview?’ I repeated the words. This is when I remember.

*Damn she found out because of the magazine? I didn’t even have the chance to confess to her yet.*

‘Do you know who is it?’ I ask carefully.

‘So you really have someone you like? Why didn’t you tell me?’ Reina asked. It is my turn to look at Reina with a confuse look.

*Wait does it mean that she still doesn’t know yet?* I sighed in relief as realization hit me.

‘Well it’s a secret for now!’ I said as I drove the car back on track.

‘You’re not going to tell me?’ Reina ask in disbelieve.

‘Nope! Why would I tell you when I said it’s a secret’ I wink at her and continue driving.

‘Hahahas’ I lightly chuckled as I could felt Reina pouting beside me.

‘I promise I’ll show her to you one day how about it?’ I asked.

‘Really?’ Reina face changes immediately and asked with full of excitement.

‘Yeah’ I nodded without looking at her but I could how brightly her eyes are shinning now.

--------End Of Flashback--------

 

Reina’s POV

I cant believe it Im going to meet her today. Im so excited about it. I wonder what kind of girl she is and how she looks like since Junhyung is so secretive about her. If it wasn’t for that day when I saw interview B2st had, I wouldn’t have known he had somebody he likes.

‘You haven’t confessed to her?’ I whispered as I see the same decoration in the room the previous time I came here. I could see the bouquet of roses and present at the side of the dining table.

‘Nope I haven’t.’ Junhyung said.

‘What?! You’re going to confess to her with me here’ I looked at him in disbelieve. I mean how could a guy confess to a girl when he brought a female friend with him.

‘Where is she? Is she still on her way or are you going to go pick her up now?’ I asked as I frantically looked around finding a place to hide.

‘She’s already here.’ Junhyung said.

‘Where?’ I looked around and frowned.

*Aiish I better hide first. I don’t wanna ruin his confession* I was about to hide when Junhyung pulled me in front of the mirror. My eyes widen in shocked as everything fall in to places.

 

------Flashback------

‘Where are we going?’ I asked, in a happy mood now.

‘Well Im bringing you to the place Im bringing her for a date. You’re going to help me see if it’s a good place for me to confess to her.’ Junhyung said as he makes a turn into the carpark.

‘How is it here? Is it okay if I bring her here?’ Junhyung asked as we stepped into a private room of the restaurant.

 ‘It’ll be great! Its beautiful!’ I stare at the decoration room in awe.

‘Of course! Who do you think I am? Im the charismatic B2st Rapper Yong Junhyung.’ He smirked. I rolled my eyes at him.

‘On that day Im going to pull her in front of the mirror and tell her that she’s the one I like, then I pass a bouquet of red roses to her.’ Junhyung said as he pulled me to the mirror.

‘What will happen next?’ I asked with full of curiousity. Junhyung smiled and told me everything he planned as we sat down and enjoy our meal.

------End Of Flashback------

 

‘This is the girl that I like. She’s beautiful isn’t she?’ Junhyung said as he stood behind me, his hands holding onto my shoulders. I still haven’t recovered from the shock I receive from Junhyung.

‘Junhyung’ I stuttered my words due to the shock.

‘I like you Reina, be my girlfriend will you?’ Junhyung asked as he passes me the bouquet of red roses.

‘I had Key already Junhyung.’ I said as I turn to look at him.

‘I know you’re only with Key so that you could erase Doojoon from your heart isn’t it? If you can give Key a chance, why cant you give me a chance too?’Junhyung asked as he looked at me straight in the eye.

‘Give me a chance Reina?’ Junhyung said with his eyes full of hope.

‘I cant Junhyung. Cant we stay the way it is now? Isnt it better? Im sure you could find a better girl than me.’ I looked away from him. Junhyung is one of my best friend and I like the way we are now, a friend I could freely talk to.

‘Im sorry. Lets just forget about what happened today’ I said and turned to leave. I couldn’t stay here anymore. I couldn’t pretend that nothing happened after he just confesses with me. I needed some time away from me and I think he needed sometime away from me too, to clear his feelings.

‘Reina’ Junhyung hugged me from the back as I turn to leave.