Chapter 38 - A Better Person

忘れないで ~ Don't Forget (Sequel to Back To Me)

Reina’s POV

‘Hey, can I see your face?’ I asked with a calm voice. I need to at least know what he looks like in case something happens.

‘Don’t act like you don’t know me Noona’ said the guy as he walk towards me. I find myself taking a step back with every step he took towards me.

*Damn!* I could no longer move due to the table behind me. I was now caught between the table and him.

He looked at me and leaned in closer to place a kiss on my lips before leaning against my cheek to whisper in my right ear.

‘You do know who I am don’t you?’ he said and bite on my ear lobe before looking at me again. Our face just inches apart, our nose almost touching. I flinched a little and was caught in the moment.

*What is he doing?!* I quickly gained courage and pushed him away.  He lost his balance and stumbled backwards.

*Who is he?* I never knew anyone who wears this cologne. He wasn’t anyone I knew. I place my palm over my right ear lobe still in shocked.

*How could he do that?!* I glared at him now. First he wouldn’t show me his face now he even kiss me when we’re strangers and claim that I would know him? I cant believe it. How could he even do that to me? We dont even know each other.

‘Yah what are you doing?’ I yelled.

‘Why? Do you like it Noona? You must have expected it when you save me don’t you?’ he said. Although his face was half covered with the scarf he was wearing I could felt him smirking.

*That jerk, did he just smirk at me? Aiish*

‘No, I don’t. I don’t know who the hell are you when I save you and I don’t want to know a jerk like you.’ I said with supreme anger now. The way he speaks just pisses me off.

‘Oh really?’ he said with a raise brow and started walking towards me again.

‘Don’t you dare come near me again.’ I hissed while glaring at him dangerously.

‘Dii.. Dii..’ I felt my phone vibrated in my pocket. I quickly took it out and answer the call.

‘Hello?’ I said once I pick up the phone, my eyes not once leaving that jerk.

‘Darling you done? I’ll be there in 5 minutes time.’ Key said.

‘See you again’ that jerk mouth and wink at me before leaving the store.

*Aiish!* I scolded mentally.

‘Reina are you listening?’ Key said from the other line.

‘Ah yeah, Im done. I’ll be out soon.’ I said when my focus is back.

 

Key’s POV

‘Uwa! Its beautiful here’ Reina said smiling wide as we settled down in Noeul café. Her eyes were focusing on the nightview the entire time as we settled down.

‘Its beautiful isn’t it?’ Reina asked, her eyes sparkling as she turned to look at me now.

*Yes!* I fistpump and jumped in joy mentally.

‘Yeah, its beautiful and Im glad you like it.’ I felt myself smiling like a fool while watching her the whole time.

 

------Flashback------

‘Hyung, do you know where I could go to view the best nightview of Seoul?’ I asked Shindong hyung. I wanted to bring Reina out for a date later and I wanted it to be a perfect one. Afterall I had avoided her for 3 days, I wanted to makeup for it.

‘Hmm.. You know the ltay jacket I show you that time? Its really great isn’t it?’Shindong hyung asked.

‘Arasso hyung, I’ll get it for you so hurry up and tell me now’ I said impatiently even though the jacket cost a bomb.

‘Noeul café’ Shindong hyung replied as fast as lightning upon hearing what I just said.

‘Really?’ I asked excited now.

‘Yeah, you could get the best nightview of Seoul there and enjoy the sparkling lights of N Seoul Tower in the deepening twilight.’ Shindong furthered explained.

‘Thank you hyung! Gotta go now!’ I said and hug Shindong hyung before heading towards the door.

‘Remember my jacket!’ Shindong hyung reminded as I leave.

‘Arasso’ I replied without looking back and wave goodbye as I head out.

-------End Of Flashback------

Seeing how happy Reina was, I guess the exchange of jacket for information was worth it afterall.

After dinner, we had a walk near Hangang river. Couples were seen everywhere and they were all lovely dovely. I couldn’t help feel jealous about.

*How I wish we were like that too* As much as I wanted to, I didn’t want Reina to feel stress and uncomfortable around me.

‘Lets go there’ Reina said and as if she have heard my wish, she lace her hand with mine and pulled me walking towards Dongjak Bridge. We finally look like a couple now with our hands laced together walking down the river or should I say I finally feel like we’re a couple now.

*Yes, smile more because only this way you would gradually forget him and come to me* I was once again smiling like a fool while staring at Reina. We sat down at the side of the stairs with Reina’s laying on my shoulder and our hands still laced together staring at the Hangang River in front of us. Even though we’re in a simple, normal position every couple would do, my heart still feel content and happy about it. I think Reina is the only person that can make me feel this way. The only one that makes me want to be a better person - a caring one and a patient instead of the being the cold and heartless jerk I used to be. She makes me want to change to be a better person just for her.

 

I decided not to revealed the person yet! Cliffhanger hehehe :)