Chapter 30 - Be Mine

忘れないで ~ Don't Forget (Sequel to Back To Me)

Reii’s POV

‘Knock knock!’ I knock on the door of Mr Hong, the CEO of Cube Entertainment. Today was the deadline Key set for handing up my designs. I was laying on the bed these 2 days due to my menstrual cramp. I woke up early this morning thinking that Im dead since I still had 4minute’s costume that I haven design but when I went to the table, they are already done. I looked at the designs in awe. I never knew Key could design so well. His designs were awesome I had to admit. I couldn’t help feel that maybe he wasn’t that bad afterall he had done these 2 days.

‘Come in’ Mr Hong said from inside. I open the door and walked in.

‘Reina, have you done the costumes?’ he asked. I nodded and passed him the designs.

‘Knock knock!’ Somebody knock on the door before I could say anything about quitting.

I looked over to see Key walking in.

‘How can I help you Key-gun?’ Mr Hong said surprise to see Key.

‘Im here to talk about Reina’s contract.’ Key said, sitting down on the chair, crossing his leg.

‘What about Reina’s contract’ Mr Hong asked looking at me now. I stood nervously, not knowing what to do.

‘Im here to ask for cancellation of her contract’ Key said, looking so calm like it wasn’t anything serious.

‘Is it true Reina? Do you want to cancel the contract with us?’ Mr Hong asked me. I just nodded. I couldn’t say no since I made a deal with Key and maybe leaving Cube is the best decision.

‘You do know that you need to pay if you cancel your contract with me right Reina?’ Mr Hong ask.

‘I’ll settle the amount of cancelling her contract.’ Key said before I could say anything. He then eyed me to leave the room. I bowed to Mr Hong before leaving them to discuss about the cancellation of contract. I was about to head to the elevator when a message came in.

 

Key’s Msg: Don’t you dare leave me. Wait outside the room for me. I’ll be done soon.

I sighed and waited outside the room for him. I was playing with my foot boredly while waiting outside for him.

‘Ding!’ the sound of the elevator was heard. I looked up to see the person I least to see most. Doojoon was coming out of the elevator. I quickly looked back down again as our eyes meet.

‘We need to talk’ Doojoon said as he pulled my hand and walked towards the stairs heading to the rooftop of Cube building.

‘There’s  nothing for us to talk about’ I said as I tried to pull my hand away.

‘There is, I need to talk to you.’ He said and continued walking as I struggle to free my hand. A hand suddenly hold onto Doojoon’s hand to stop both of us. I looked up to see Key glaring furiously at Doojoon.

‘Didn’t you hear her? She said she has nothing to talk to you about.’ Key hissed.

 

Doojoon’s POV

I was on my way to see Mr Hong when I saw Reina standing outside of his room. Our eyes met but she looked down quickly the minute our eyes met. It had been a week or so since I last saw her. I didn’t called her all this while since I didn’t know what to do. I didn’t know if I loved her or Reii was the one I still love. I couldn’t deny the fact that it was my fault that day since I have gone overboard but she should have known it the moment she said yes to my proposal of becoming my girlfriend. But after seeing her in front of me now, I feel like I needed to straighten things out.

‘We need to talk’ I said grabbing her wrist and walked towards the stairs heading to the rooftop of Cube building.

‘There’s nothing for us to talk about’ Reina said and tried to pull her hand away. I tighten the hold as I continue walking despite her struggle.

‘There is, I need to talk to you.’ I said and continued walking as she struggle to free her hand. I was stopped by a hand. I looked up to see Key glaring furiously at me.

‘Didn’t you hear her? She said she has nothing to talk to you about.’ Key hissed.

‘So? Im talking to my girlfriend, what has that got to do with you?’ I hissed back angrily. I wasn’t pleased to see Key standing in front of me.

‘Let - Go - OF - Her’ Key hissed every single word dangerously at me.

*Who is he to decide that* I hissed the same thing back to him.

‘You should let go of her’ I hissed dangerously at him, our face just inches apart from one another. We were both glaring dangerously at each other.

‘She’ mine, no longer yours. Let go of her now.’ Key said. My grip on Reina loosens when I heard what Key had said.

‘Its not true right Reina?’ I ask looking at Reina now.

‘Its true’ Reina said coldly and left with Key while I stood dumbfounded watching them left with the elevator. Not once did Reina turn back to look at me.

‘Damn!’ I punched the wall beside me.

 

Key’s POV

I didn’t know what got into me when I came out of the room to see Doojoon pulling Reina with him. it wasn’t me to do that. The old me would have joined in and stir trouble instead of helping out. Reina immediately release her hold on my hand when the elevator closes.

‘Thanks’ she said. I just nodded. The whole trip home was in silence. None of us have spoken a single word after we left Cube Building.

Reina immediately went to the toilet when we reached home.

*Is she having her cramps again?* I paced worriedly outside the toilet since she had been in the toilet for quite awhile.

‘Are you okay? Are you having cramps again? Do you need me to buy more pills?’ I asked when I couldn’t take it anymore.

‘Im fine. Just left me alone for awhile, I’ll be out soon’ Reina said, her voice cracked as she replied.

*She’s crying* I could hear her soft sniffle now.

‘Yah come out now! If you want to cry, I’ll cry with you. So don’t just stay inside.’ I said unconsciously. I immediately covered my mouth as I realized what I just said.

*Whats wrong with you? Have you officially gone nuts now?* I mentally scolded myself but seeing no reply from Reina, I got more worried.

*Aiish I don’t care anymore!* I bang on the door of the toilet.

‘Reina come out now. I’ll be here for you so just come out now’ I said as I continued to bang on the door.

I pulled her close to me when the door opens. I just stood there while she let all her cries out.

‘Ssh its okay’ I whisper continuously as I pat her back to calm her down. I felt my heart hurts as each of her tears stained on my shirt. It was as if I could feel the pain she had now.

‘Come to me and be mine will you?’ I unknowingly said but without regrets this time.

*I fell for her* I stood slightly back to look at Reina. She looked stunned as she heard what I said.

‘I don’t know when and I don’t know how but one thing for sure, Im in love with you now’ I said looking into her eyes.

‘Be mine will you?’ I asked again as I used my thumb to wipe the tears away.

 

A bit of Doojoon here but you'll see abit more of him in nxt chap :) very lazy to put a photo here, shall do it ltr. TIme for me to sleep again. I barely sleep this few days. Srry guys for the crappy chap