Chapter 41 - The Dance Part 1

忘れないで ~ Don't Forget (Sequel to Back To Me)

Reina’s POV

I walked into the party with Key beside me, holding onto my waist. This time, I wore a simple Royale Blue mini skirt with a necklace Key had designed for me. I was here at Teen Top’s Chunji’s birthday party. It was awkward and weird. I never understand why he invited me here in the first place. As far as I know I didnt know him except the fact that he was a jerk.

‘Hi hyung, Hi noona.’ Chunji smile and greeted.

‘Happy birthday!’ Both Key and I said and handed him his birthday present.

‘Thank you hyung and noona, it must be a really great present huh? Welcome to the party. I hope you'll enjoy.’ Chunji said and led us in. If I hadn’t save Chunji on that day I would’ve have think whateva he said, he’ll mean it. But after that day, I knew it was all just acting.

‘Reina!’ Yeoseob shouted as he ran towards me. I looked over to see the rest of B2st members too, with Kikwang following closely behind Yeoseob.

‘I miss you Reina!’ Yeoseob hugged tightly, completely ignoring the fact that Key was there too.

‘Me too!’ ‘Me three!’ said Hyunseung and Kikwang as they joined in the hug. I could feel Key rolling his eyes at how dramatic the guys were.

‘Guys guys, you guys had just seen her yesterday’ said Junhyung while Doojoon, Dongwoon and him tried to peel Hyunseung, Kikwang and Yeoseob off me respectively.

‘Hahahas its okay, I miss them too.’ I chuckled and went over to give Dongwoon, Doojoon and Junhyung a hug and before going back to Key’s side.

‘Are you thirsty? I’ll go get some drink for you. Juice?’ Key asked. I nodded and with that Key left us to talk while he get some drink for me.

‘Reina, you’re really with Key now?’ Yeoseob asked. I guess they know everything now.

‘Yeah’ I nodded.

‘Why? Arent I more handsome and cute?’ Yeoseob asked.

‘Nah, why would Reina want someone that is cute? If talking about handsome Reina would’ve choose me instead. Right Reina?’ Kikwang asked and send a wink.

‘Nope, definitely me’ Hyunseung said. Three of them began quarrelling over it while the rest of us watch their quarrel. 

‘Sorry Reina, hyungs are at it again. Sometimes I wonder if they’re even my hyungs’ Dongwoon said in embarrassment.

‘We heard you!’ Kikwang, Yeoseob and Hyunseung stopped their fight immediately and glared at Dongwoon.

‘Im just stating the truth you know?’ Dongwoon shrugged and said despite the glares they gave him.

‘Hahhas its okay. Isn’t it fun to have such Hyungs?’ I said relaxing the atmosphere abit.

‘See? You must be thankful for having Hyungs like us’ Yeoseob said, while continue to glare at Dongwoon.

‘Yeoseobbie ah, you shouldn’t do that. You look scary when you do that. You no longer looked like the cute Yeoseob I know’ I said, attempting to calm Yeoseob down.

‘Oh okay. Im sorry I scare you Reina’ Yeoseob said, going back to his old cute self immediately. I couldn’t help and smile at how cute he was.

‘Here’ Key said as he came back with a glass of cranberry juice.

‘Thanks’ I said and took a sip of the juice.

‘Im meeting the guys, wanna come with me?’ Key asked. I nodded and followed him.

‘See you guys later’ I said and left with Key.

After awhile of greeting  and chatting with the SHINee members, I went to the refreshment area so that Key could have so time alone with the members. It wasn’t because I didn’t like the SHINee members, it was just that I wasn’t as close to them as I am with B2st. B2st was like my family already.

‘Time for dance people!’ Chunji said over his mic and the music started to play. People began to pair up and dance around on the dance floor.

 

Key’s POV

‘Time for dance people!’ I heard Chunji said. I stopped talking with the guys and went to find Reina. I cant wait for our first dance together.

‘Reina,’ I called out as I found her at the side of the refreshment table. Reina gave me a little smile as I walked over. My smile immediately faded when I saw both Junhyung and Doojoon walking towards Reina in opposite direction.

*They’re not going to ask her for a dance are they?* I quicken my pace to Reina.

 

Doojoon’s POV

Once I heard what Chunji had said, my mind immediately thought of Reina.

*It would be our first dance together* I smile at the thought and immediately went to find Reina.

‘Reina,’ I called out when I saw her but my smile faded when I saw Junhyung and Key walking towards Reina also.

*Junhyung wants to dance with Reina too? Could it be that he likes her too?* My smile turned into a frown when I saw Junhyung. I didn’t like the fact that group members fall in love with the same person. I didn’t like it when I have to fight with my group members for the girl I like, it wouldn’t do the group any good.

 

Junhyung’s POV

*Dance huh?* I immediately scan for sight of Reina through the crowds. The thoughts of dancing with Reina under this slow music really makes me excited.

‘Hey do you want to dance with me Junhyung sshi?’ A girl asked.

‘Nope sorry. I had a date already’ I said without even looking at the girl and walked off to find Reina.

 

Reina’s POV

I looked to see Key, Junhyung and Doojoon standing in front of me.

‘Will you dance with me Reina?’ The 3 of them asked together.

*Oh no, what do I do now?!* I looked at the 3 of them standing in front of me waiting for my answer.