Chapter 42 - The Dance Part 2

忘れないで ~ Don't Forget (Sequel to Back To Me)

Chunji’s POV

After the music started, I walked to the refreshment table for some drinks. All those talking with the girls had dried my throat. I had been complimenting how pretty they looked tonight and had makeout with a few of them to kill my boredom.

*Tsk those girls* If it hadn’t been for my popularity and image, I wouldn’t have cared to talk to them. They weren’t even pretty in the first place.

As I reached the refreshment table I saw Junhyung, Doojoon and Key hyung asking for Reina for a dance with them.

*This seems fun* I stood there while watching them. Reina stood there not knowing what to do. I suddenly had an idea and walked towards them.

‘Hyungs since Reina cant decide, I shall decide for her. I’ll return her to you all later. Thanks for the birthday gift!’ I said and wave while pulling Reina with my other hand.

*Looks like she’s really popular* I smirk while I heard Hyungs groaned behind me.

‘Yah what do you think you’re doing?’ Reina asked and struggle to pull my hands off her.

‘Having a dance with you Noona. You don’t wanna reject me on my birthday do you?’ I smirk at her.

‘What makes you think I don’t?’ Reina said and immediately started walking away the dance floor.

‘Oh no you don’t. You cant leave me here.’I pulled Reina close to me and whisper into her ears. I place her hands on my shoulders while I hold onto her waist tightly so that she could escape.

‘Yah you’ Reina tried to struggle.

‘Relax Noona, just dance with me for this song and I’ll let you go later.’ I said while I dance with Reina. I looked over to see all the Hyungs there glaring dangerously at me.

*Now this is what I called something nice playing* I smirked at Hyungs and continued whisper things to Reina. Killing 2 birds in one shot, I get to tease and anger Reina while making the Hyungs jealous at me. I could see that they’re all in love with her. This seems like a nice game to me.

 

Reina’s POV

‘Noona do you really hate me that much?’ Chunji asked as we dance along with other people on the dance floor.

‘Do you really have to ask?’ Although Chunji had saved me back then, I wasn’t happy dancing with him here at all.

‘You hurt me Noona.’ Chunji said sarcastically with a hurt expression.

‘Oh really? I would have believe you if I hadn’t meet you on that day.’ I said.

‘Don’t you like that kiss Noona? I thought you would have like it.’ Chunji said and smirk.

*How long more do I have to stay here with him?!* I feel like wiping that smirk off his face.

*How can he be so arrogant and cocky when he’s still a kid? Aiish!* I screamed mentally. I tried claiming myself down knowing that would only made him even more arrogant.

‘No Chunji, I don’t like it any single bit’ I said as calm as I could and give him a smile.

‘Really? I’ll give you a better one next time.’ Chunji said and plant a kiss on my lip again.

‘Thank you for the birthday gift Noona’ Chunji said while he use his thumb to sweep across his lip. He wink and walked away from the dance floor when the music changed, leaving me dumbfounded by the dance floor.

*Aiish that kid! Did he just kiss me again?!* I stare in disbelief.

 

Author’s  POV

‘Hyungs since Reina cant decide, I shall decide for her. I’ll return her to you all later. Thanks for the birthday gift!’ Chunji said and wave while pulling Reina with his other hand. The 3 of them stared at him in disbelief. They couldn’t believe they actually let the kid took Reina away in front of them. *How could he? I asked first!* They groaned in displease. They stood at the refreshment table and watched Chunji’s every move.

*Where do he think he’s placing his hand at?! That Kid! Aiish* The 3 of them clenched their fist tightly as they watch Chunji place his hands on Reina’s waist and pulled her closely to him.

*Aiish how could they be so close to one another?* Key screamed mentally.

*Why is this song so long? Hurry up and end now!* Doojoon stood by impatiently.

*What is he whispering to her?! Aiish!* Junhyung stood where he was even though he wanted to go over and take Reina away from Chunji.

*Did he just smirk at us?* The 3 of them grew even angrier now and glared dangerously at Chunji who was enjoying the moment.

*Did that kid just kiss her on the lip?! Aiish! What is he thinking?* Key shouted in his mind when he saw Chunji kissed Reina.

*First he stole Reina from me, now he kiss her?!* Doojoon clenched his fist while glaring angrily at Chunji.

*Aiish! If I wasn’t an idol, I would have punch him on his face!* Junhyung clenched his fist so tightly his knuckles were turning white.

The 3 of them glared angrily at Chunji while Chunji just shrug their glares away with a smile. This made them even angry but they couldn’t do anything since it was Chunji’s birthday and that they were idols. Everyone would be watching their every move.

They pushed their thoughts aside and went upwards to ask Reina for a dance again but before they could ask Reina for a dance, Yeoseob was there before them.

*Not another intruder again!* Three of them groaned while Yeoseob just smile happily as he got to dance with Reina.

*Nevermind, I’ll be up next.* The 3 of them told themselves and waited for Yeoseob to end his dance with Reina.

*Aiish again?!* Before the 3 of them could dance with Reina, Hyunseung took over. One by one, they waited until all the B2st member were done before they could have a chance and went over to ask Reina for a dance.

*Finally!* the 3 of them went over.

‘Ladies and Gentlemen, Cake cutting time!’ Chunji said over the mic while smiling brightly over to the 3 of them.

*What?!*The 3 of them stare at Chunji in disbelief, not bothering to glare anymore.

*Aiish that kid! I swear Im gonna kill him one day!* The 3 of them groaned in displease and mentally cursed Chunji.

 

Its Chunji and B2st instead sorry! And looks like most of you prefer Junhyung now seeing the comment from previous chaps am i right?