Chapter 33 - Friends

忘れないで ~ Don't Forget (Sequel to Back To Me)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=br2qKdl0iWk

 

 

Reina’s POV

‘Im so sorry. Im sorry because you got hurt by both Doojoon and me. Im sorry that you think Im always treated you good because you look like Reii. I promise you that wont happen again. I really hope we can be friends again. Will you forgive me? Can we be friends again?’ Junhyung asked.

‘Well.. just this once.’ I said forgiving him. He looked sincere.

‘Thank you Reina. I promise it’ll be the last one.’ Junhyung said smiling. I couldn’t help smile back, forgetting about whatever he had done earlier on. I had to admit, his smile was charming. We sat on the café for awhile before walking in the park nearby.

‘Hows the other members?’ I asked. I felt bad leaving them without saying goodbye.

‘They misses you. The members were sad when they knew you leave the company.’ Junhyung said while we’re walking. I just nodded. The truth is I misses them too. I wanted to see them too but I still couldn’t face Doojoon now.

 

Junhyung’s POV

*Here’s my chance* I saw a bicycle heading towards us. I immediately pulled Reina to me as the bicycle approach us.

‘Er Junhyung?’ Reina called out.

‘Yeah?’ I look down at the Reina whose still inside my arm.

‘That bicycle was never going to hit us, so you can let go of me now?’ Reina said and we looked at the bicycle that was quite a distance from us.

*Damn that bicycle!* I sheepishly let go of Reina and continue walking. I was trying to look cool but the cyclist was a distance from us. I look around to see if there was any more bicycles around.

‘Do you perhaps hope that there will be another bicycle coming towards us? Reina ask looking at me with a raise brow.

I stopped on my track and look at Reina.

‘Am I being that obvious?’ I asked as I scratch the back of my neck.

‘I was just jok-’ Reina said. It was her turn to be shocked.

‘Anyway since we’re here now, lets go cycling shall we?’ I said and pulled Reina with me to the nearby bicycle shop.

We cycle along the pavement side by side, Reina was smiling happily beside me. It took awhile before we rest at a bench nearby.

‘Wait here, I’ll go get us some coffee.’ I said and went to buy some coffee. I return with 2 ice coffee on hands. Reina was sitting at the bench looking afar.

‘Here you go’ I pass her the coffee and sat at the bench next to hers.

‘Thanks.’ Reina said as she took a sip of the ice coffee. I folded my legs and place my head on top while admiring Reina.

*She’s really beautiful* I stayed where I was while continue watching her every movements.

‘You know you’ll drill a hole on my face if you continue staring at it?’ Reina stopped stretching her legs and said facing me now.

‘Well I cant help it when you’re so pretty’ I said honestly. Reina blushed when she heard what I said.

‘Thanks’ Reina said.

‘It’s the truth’ I shrugged.

‘Im not talking about that. Thanks for today, I had fun. Its been awhile since Im so relax like today. Its nice cycling around, putting all the things aside and stare at the sky’ Reina said smiling, looking at the clear blue sky above us.

‘And thank you because its great to have a friend back’ Reina said looking at me now.

‘Shouldn’t I be the one saying that to you?’ I asked.

‘Yeah I guess you’re right about that' Reina said sheepishly while I chuckled at her cuteness.

‘Then you have to treat me well from now on since I forgive you’ Reina quickly attack.

‘Wait a moment, did you just demand me to treat you better?’ I asked.

‘Yup’ Reina said.

‘Wow, just because for your forgiveness doesn’t give you the right to demand me like that.’ I said jokingly.

‘Oh really?’ Reina ask with a raise brow.

‘Yeah’ I challenge back. We stare at each other before bursting into a round of laughter.

*How can I not love a girl like you?* I laugh along with Reina. Looking at Reina smiling happily in front of me made my heart beats crazily. Its been a long time since my heart beats like this again. Its nice falling in love again. The feelings of a new love, the innocent sweet and happy feelings Im having now, it was like I was having my first love.

* My eyes will look at only you, I’ll let you borrow my heart, just you* I stare at the Reina in front of me.

 

Key’s POV

*Aiish what are they doing? Why isn’t Reina back yet? They been out for so long.* I glance at the clock and it was already 4pm now. Its been 5 hours already. I’ve been glancing at the clock for the umpteenth time now ever since I got back, I couldn’t even concentrate on my work.

I hear the sound of the door and I knew Reina was back.

*She’s finally back!* I was happily jumping inside.

‘Im back!’ Reina said as she enters the house.

‘Oh you’re back?’ I asked calmly while pretending to work on my designs. I cant possibly show Reina that I had actually waited for her to come back.

 

Sorry peeps late update!