Chapter 10 - His Girlfriend?!

忘れないで ~ Don't Forget (Sequel to Back To Me)

Reina’s POV

‘Hey Reina’ Yeoseob said as I opened the door.

‘Morning guys!’ I said smiling, mostly at Doojoon who is standing at the very back but I try not to make it obvious since the members still didn’t know about us being together.

‘Lets go eat breakfast together?’ Dongwoon asked.

‘Okay sure.’ I said and close the door behind me before following them to the restaurant at level 2 of the hotel.

‘Guys, you all only got 4 more hours and we need to go to the concert for rehearsal later. Make sure you get ready before 1pm. Same goes for you too Reina, you gotta think of their costume for the fanmeet later.’ Manager Oppa said and left us while we were still eating. After eating our breakfast, we headed back to our room, more precisely my room.

‘Why aren’t you guys going back to your room?’ I asked as they entered my room.

‘Cause your room is neater?’ Yeoseob replied as he lazily slung at the sofa. I rolled my eyes at his lame excuse.

‘Reina, how could you lie to us?’ Kikwang said pouting with the ipad in hand.

‘Me? Since when did I lie to you?’ I asked confused. The other B2st members too were as confused as I am. The members except Doojoon hurried over to Kikwang to see what he was talking about.

‘Yeah, how could you hide it from us? You said you wasn’t dating Key.’ Hyunseung said.

‘I wasn’t’ I replied still confused.

‘Then what is this?’ Kikwang said holding his ipad and showed me the news.

My eyes widened when I saw the news.

 

LASTEST: KEY'S SECERT LOVER FROM MALAYSIA REVEALED!

KEY FROM SHINEE HAD PERSONALLY CALLED AND ADMITTED THAT THE GIRL YESTERDAY WAS HIS GIRLFRIEND.

THE MEDIA WAS TOLD THAT HER NAME IS REINA KIM. WHEN ASKED ABOUT WHY HE HID HIS GIRLFRIEND’S FACE, HE TOLD US THAT HIS GIRLFRIEND WASN’T READY TO MEET THE MEDIA YET. HOWEVER KEY HAD PROMISED THAT HE WOULD REVEAL MORE ABOUT HIS GIRFRIEND WHEN SHE IS READY.

WHEN WOULD SHIINEE’S KEY REVEALED HIS GIRLFRIEND? YOU WOULD HAVE TO LOOKOUT FOR NEWSEN NEWS TO FIND OUT MORE.

 

SOURCE: NEWSEN NEWS.

 

 

I looked at Doojoon immediately. His expression was still confused.

‘Its true, Im not lying. I didn’t know why they said that either.’ I replied them, closing the website so that Doojoon couldn’t see the news but before I close the website, Doojoon already had taken the ipad from me.

‘Ding Dong!’ the door bell of my room rang.

*Who could it be at this time? There is no way Manager Oppa would look for me*

I walked over and opened the door.

‘Hey darling, miss me?’ Key said as he placed both of his hand behind my neck, pulling me close to him. I heard whispers and giggles coming from the members but a stronger aura caught my attention.

*Doojoon’s angry*

‘Er Key?’ I said while struggling out of his hold.

‘Oh you guys are all here?’ Key asked.

‘So Beast! Anneonghasayeo B2st imnida.’ B2st members greeted.

‘Yeah hi.’ Key casually said, his graze on me throuhgout.

‘What are you doing here?’ I asked

‘Arent you going to ask me in?’ Key asked.

I stood by the door waiting for his answer. I had no intention of asking him in since he was being a jerk the last time I met him.

‘To see my girlfriend of course, what else?’ Key said walking in when he noticed that I wouldn’t ask him in.

 

Doojoon’s POV

I was already fuming when I saw the article. When I heard what Key said, my anger basically burst out like explosive bomb, adding oil to the already fuming fire.

*Who is that guy calling his darling and where do he think he is placing his hand at?* I clenched my fist and walked towards them. However Dongwoon stopped me halfway.

‘Hyung, don’t’ Dongwoon said holding onto one side of my shoulder.

‘Er Key?’ Reii said while struggling out of his hold.

‘Oh you guys are all here?’ Key asked still looking at Reii, his hands were already off her.

‘So Beast! Anneonghasayeo B2st imnida.’ we greeted.

‘Yeah hi.’ Key casually replied, still looking at Reii.

I clenched my fist tighter holding my back my anger.

‘What are you doing here?’ Reina asked

‘Arent you going to ask me in?’ Key asked.

 ‘To see my girlfriend of course, what else?’ Key said walking inside when Reina just stood by not answering him.

*Girlfriend? That’s it* I walked towards him while Dongwoon hold me back again.

‘Who are you calling your girlfriend?’ Reina asked while I was about to snapped at the guy in front of me.

‘You of course. Who else? Its all over the news. Didn’t you see it?’ Key said nonchalantly.

‘So you really said those thing to the media?’ Reina said furiously while standing in front of him now.

‘Yup of course.’ Key said.

‘How could you say Im you’re girlfriend?’ she yelled.

‘Can I have some time with my girlfriend? She’s pissed that I didn’t call her last night. I need some time alone with her.’ Key asked while looking at us.

*What did that bastard just said?!*

‘Kikwang, didn’t Manager hyung said to get ready before 1pm? Its already 11 plus 12, shouldn’t we get going?’ Yeoseob asked.

‘Ah Yeah, we better go back to our room now and prepare. Bye Reina.’ Said Kikwang. The members nodded and began walking their way out of the room. Dongwoon pulled me with him.

‘Who do you think you’re calling your girlfriend?’ I shrugged Dongwoon’s hand and snapped at the guy in front of me.  The thought of Key calling Reina his girlfriend and him being in the same room as her just made me insane.

 The members stood frozen at their place and looked back at us.

‘Well well what makes you think she isn’t my girlfriend?’ Key asked smirking.

*That Jerk*

‘You!’ I said grabbing Key by his collar.

‘Hyung!’ the other members shouted rushing to us while Dongwoon and Reina tried holding me back.

‘Reina’s my girlfriend, get away from her’ I shouted and glared at him furiously as I was being pulled away by Dongwoon.

‘See you soon Reina’ Key winked and walked out of the room while Dongwoon tried holding me back from getting Key.

*Key!* I gritted my teeth and clenched my fist tightly.

 

Key’s POV

‘Reina’s my girlfriend, get away from her!’ Doojoon shouted while Dongwoon was holding onto him, signaling me to get out while the other members were still bewildered. Wow I had to admit the maknae of theirs is really someone who’s using his brain there.

‘See you soon Reina’ I winked and walked out of the room.

*Girlfriend huh? You just make me want her more Yoon Doojoon. The game is getting more and more interesting now* I smirked at that thought and walked back to my hotel room.