Chapter 27 - Toilet Incident

忘れないで ~ Don't Forget (Sequel to Back To Me)

Key’s POV

‘Uh!’ I stretched myself as I sat up on my bed. I walked to the bathroom as I yawn. I open the bathroom door to see Reina sitting on the toilet seat. We exchange glances for awhile before she shouted.

‘Ah!!!!!’ Reina shouted.

*Aiish I totally forgotten that she was here last night.*

‘Sorry’ I said before closing the door.

*Wait did I just say sorry? Why would I do that? Im Key* with that I open the door again.

‘Like I said Im not interested in that body of yours, why would you bother to even scream?’ I said and give her a smirk before closing the door once again.

‘Yah Kim Ki Bum you idiot!’ Reina screamed from the bathroom.

*Its fun teasing her. Now its about time I start getting her to fall for me* I smirk with satisfaction.

 

Reina’s POV

I went back to Reii’s apartment while B2st were having their practice now. I quickly packed everything back to my luggage before I left. Since they were preparing for Cube concert, I was told to design 4minute, G.na and their costume for now. I was glad about it since I didn’t need to face them especially now.

Few days have passed but I have never once received any call from him. My heart is aching. I really didn’t know what I should do now. Maybe I really wasn’t important to him.

Key while on the one hand had been constantly making me pissed off but for once I was really grateful for that. When I was quarreling with him, time passed fast and it was then I wouldn’t think about Doojoon.

‘Yah I was watching that one just now’ I said snatching the tv controller from him.

‘This is my home for your info.’ Key said snatching it back.

‘This is my home now since we made a deal’ I said snatching it back.

‘Speaking of deal, I think I still haven told you my deal right?’ Key said beside me.

‘What is it that you want now?’ I said sounding annoyed but was really anxious about what he gonna ask me to do.

‘Quit your work at Cube’ Key said.

‘What?!’ I said looking at him in disbelieve.

‘You heard what I said’ Key said nonchalantly, staring at the tv in front.

‘No way im gonna do that’ I said

‘We made a deal’ Key said

‘For your info, I sign contract with Cube for 2 years. I don’t money to compensate the company’ I said to him. I cant be breaking the contract. Its a lot of money involved even if I wanted to.

‘Break the contract then. I’ll settled it for you.’ Key said.

‘No, no you don’t. I know you earned a lot but what am I going to do if I quit my work at Cube?’ I said. I’ll be jobless if I do.

‘You’ll be working for me after you quit.’ Key said.

‘What do you mean?’ I asked clearly confuse.

‘I’ll be opening a store and you’ll be my designer for lady clothings.’ Key said.

I thought about it for awhile. It wasn’t a bad deal. It was great since I wouldn’t need to face both Doojoon and Junhyung but I cant simply left things hanging. I promise to come out with constumes for Cube concert and I had already started on them.

‘Still I cant, I promise to design costumes for Cube concert. I cant back out now, I’ve already started doing them.’ I said. I don’t like to do things halfway. It was never part of me to do that.

‘Fine, I’ll give you 2 weeks to do that. After 2 weeks whether you finished or not I’ll still go to Cube to break your contract.’

‘What 2 weeks?! How can I finish them in 2 weeks time?’ I asked, thinking what he said was absurd.

‘Well do I look like I care? Its part of the deal we made.’ Key said and walked towards the kitchen.

‘It was never part of the deal when we made the deal’ I shouted from the sofa.

‘But nonetheless you accepted the deal didn’t you?’ Key said raising his brow when he come out with a glass of water in his hand.

‘Fine whatever. You just like making my life difficult aren’t you?’ I said angrily walking towards the bed now.

‘Of course. If not do you think I’ll even let you stay here?’ Key said.

 

Key’s POV

‘Yah could you at least wear some clothes?’ Reina said as I lay at the bed next to her with only my boxer on.

‘Why? You cant sleep after looking at my body?’ I said. I decided to a bit.

‘Yah you.. you.. Aiish!’ Reina said and turn her back to face me.

‘Hahahas. So you do cant sleep after looking at my body?’ I teased.

‘No, your body doesn’t even look appealing to me at all.’ Reina said turning to face me now.

‘Oh really?’ I said removing the pillow between us and move closer to her.

‘Yeah so there’s no point turning to seduce me with that not so appealing body of yours and put on some clothes.’ Reina said snatching the pillow back and put it in the middle of the bed again.

We quarrel endlessly before she falls asleep. It was like a routine for me, making her angry every single day when I had the chance to.  It was fun for me to make her angry. I know Im childish but that only when I get her attention.

A tear slipped down Reina’s cheek as I stared at her. My hand unconsciously went over to wipe her tear off. I used my thumb to caress her face.

*Wait, what are you doing Key? This is not you* I stopped abruptly when I realized what I just did. I quickly turned my back to face her and tried to sleep.

 

Hahahhas suddenly thought of Boys Over Flower so kinda put the scene in here a bit :)