Chapter 51 - Cant We Love Once Again?

忘れないで ~ Don't Forget (Sequel to Back To Me)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yb_BgLsaRXE

 

Doojoon’s POV

‘Where isn’t there any customers here?’ Reina asked as I pulled out the chair for her to sit.

‘Well I booked the whole place that’s why.’ I replied while I walked to my seat.

‘Why?’ Reina asked as confusion was all over her face.

*Cute*

‘I thought it would be more comfortable for us if there is no one to disturb us and you know how the fans behave nowadays.’ I said and called the waiter to serve us the food.

We were causally chatting while eating the food served when Reina received a call.

‘Excuse me’ Reina said and picked up the call. From her tone of the voice I knew it was from Key. I couldnt help but feel jealous over it.

‘From Key huh?’ I asked with my voice sounding as casuallys as possible.

‘Yeah’ Reina nodded as she continues eating her food, without looking at me.

*Last chance Doojoon, last chance* the reason why I asked Reina out today was because I decided to confess to her today. I decided to try it one last time before I really give up.

‘Wait here’ I said as I stood up from my seat and walked over to the piano at the front, a few feet away from us.

I started playing the keys from the piano while Reina sat there and clapped her hands to cheer me on. I smile at her before I started singing, the confession I prepared for her.

 

Cant we love once again?

Cant you love only me, once more?

I can embrace you just as you are

Your smile filling my eyes,

Your scent all over my clothes

Makes it much harder for me.

Come back to me at this point.

Reina’s expression changed as I started singing. I continued singing while looking at her. Reina on the other hand avoided my gaze the moment our eyes met.

 

We were so happy then. I’ll wait.

This pain smothers me,

But for you, I shall.

We were so happy…

A day and another passes.

The season changes and passes by me.

But time wont erase you from my mind.

You’re just taking a detour.

You’ll be in my arms in the end.

Believing that, I’ll be standing right here.

Please don’t go to him.

I ended the song and walked towards Reina but Reina on the other hand stood up and swiftly walked towards the door.

 

Reina’s POV

I cheered for Doojoon as he started playing on the piano and listened as he started singing. My heart immediately beats faster as I heard what he sang. All the past memories that I had been trying to buried was surfacing up again. I avoided Doojoon’s gaze as our eyes met. His eyes were full of hope and longing. I didn’t know what to do anymore. I wanted to walk off but my body wasn’t listening to my commands. I swiftly walked away as Doojoon finished his singing. I knew he was waiting for my answers but I decided to just walk away. I didn’t want to reply him.

*If I walked away like that, he’ll know what my answer is right?* I thought so but I was wrong. Doojoon chased after me as I walked out of the restaurant.

‘I love you Reina, come back to me please.’ Doojoon said as he stood in front of me now, stopping me from my track.

*I have no choice but to answer him now do I?*

‘Sorry, I cant. I don’t love you.’ I said.

‘Are you sure about it?’ Doojoon question and before I could answer, he crashed his lips to mine. I was instantly melted at his touch.

*This isn’t right.* I quickly pushed Doojoon away.

‘We can never be together again Doojoon. When can you get the message and accept it?’I said coldly but why did my heart feels hurt? Without another word, Doojoon walked away dejectedly.

*That’s right, you did the right thing Reina, you don’t love him right? The one I love is Key isn’t it?*

 

Doojoon’s POV

I knew the answer the moment Reina walked out of the restaurant but my heart didn’t allow me to let her go like that without hearing the answer from her.

*We can never be together again Doojoon. When can you get the message and accept it?* Reina’s cold voice was replaying over and over again in my mind as I walked away from Reina. My heart hurts, it hurt so much that I wished I could die right now just to stop the pain. I cant breathe, her words are suffocating me. It hurts, it really hurts to hear those words from her. As much as I want to deny the fact that she will never be mine again, I cant. We’re really over this time. There was so much coldness in her voice that I could barely recognize her voice.

*This time you really have to let go of her now, we can never love once again...*I told myself.

 

Sorry for the super late update! I hope there is still people reading it. One down, One last confession to go! The story's gonna end soon!