Chapter 18 - An Attempt To Know About Reii

忘れないで ~ Don't Forget (Sequel to Back To Me)

Junhyung’s POV

It was 6am now, all the members had woken up now and started packing their things. Since I had just arrived yesterday, I didn’t really took out stuff in my luggage, I had nothing to pack basically. I was sitting on the bed while the others were packing their stuff.

*Should I go apologise to Reina again for yesterday’s incident? *I was debating whether to apologise to her. I didn’t want things to be awkward between us because of the incident. Before I realize, I was already standing outside of her room.

*I guess I have no choice now do I?* I took a deep breath before knocking on her door.

‘Junhyung?’ Reina asked, surprise to see me.

‘Yeah its me.’ I replied awkwardly while scratching the back of my neck. Afterall I mistook her as Reii.

‘How can I help you?’ She asked.

‘Well I want to say sorry to you once again. Im sorry’ I said sincerely hoping that she wouldn’t mind what happened yesterday.

‘Its okay! Don’t worry about it.’ She said smiling awkwardly at me.  

*I guess it’ll still be awkwardness between us*

‘Then I guess I should go now. Its nice meeting you’ I said and turn to leave since I didn’t know what to say to her anymore.

‘Wait!’ Reina called out while I was about to go.

‘Erm yes?’ I turn to ask, surprise that she had called me.

‘Do you want to come in for coffee? I have something to ask you.’ Reina asked.

‘Oh sure,’ I replied and walked into her room. I didn’t had anything to back in the B2st room and a part of me was curious about what she was going to ask me since both of us just met not long.

 ‘Take a seat first while I’ll go brew some coffee.’ Reina said and went to brew some coffee.

‘What do you want to ask me about?’ I asked as she walked towards me with 2 cups of coffee.

‘I wanted to ask you about Reii.’ Reina said warily as she passed one of the coffee to me.

‘Reii?’ I asked in surprise as my heart felt the pain at the mention of her name again.

‘Why do you want to ask about her?’ I asked trying hard not to let my voice crack.

‘Im just curious about her. I had always wonder if there is another me in this world and when I knew there is, I just cant help be curious about her. I wanted to know her.’ Reina said and looked at me, waiting for me to tell her about Reii.

 

Reina’s POV

‘Im just curious about her. I had always wonder if there is another me in this world and when I knew there is, I just cant help be curious about her. I wanted to know her.’ I said, thinking of whatever reason I had in mind. I cant be telling him it was all because of Doojoon.

Junhyung thought for awhile before answering my question.

‘Reii.. she’s a lovely, cheerful and she was selfless.’ Junhyung said. I just nodded, urging him to continue.

‘She always put others in consideration before herself. She would do anything for the people around her. Even if she had to sacrifice herself, she would do it. She’s too selfless.’ Junhyung said. I could saw pained in his eyes as he talk about her.

‘It okay if you don’t want to talk about her.’ I said as I could felt his voice was going to crack any minute now from the tone of his voice.

‘I heard from them that you’re back for good, I hope we could get along well.’ I said changing the topic.

‘Im Reina Kim, your new designer.’ I said smiling as I held out my hands while introducing myself.

‘Im Junhyung, B2st rapper.’ He said shaking my hand.

 

Junhyung’s POV

‘It okay if you don’t want to talk about her.’ Reina said.

‘I heard from them that you’re back for good, I hope we could get along well.’ She continued.

‘Im Reina Kim, your new designer.’ Reina said smiling and held out her hands.

*Her smile was beautiful just like Reii’s*

‘Im Junhyung, B2st rapper.’ I said shaking her hand.

We chatted for awhile before my phone rang.

‘Hyung where are you?’ Kikwang asked over the phone. I looked over at Reina, she was sipping on her cup of coffee.

‘Im on my way back bye’ I said and hang up before Kikwang could said anything.

‘Looks like someone has to go now’ Reina said.

‘Yeah’ I chuckled a bit and stood up from where I was.

‘Its nice meeting you.’ I said as I walked out of her room.

‘Its nice talking with you too.’ She said smiling at me.

I nodded and turned to leave.

*She really looked like Reii, especially when she smile. They’re so alike.*

 

Reina’s POV

*Looks like Junhyung was really very close with Reii. His expression just now was the same like Doojoon.* I couldn’t help think as I recalled Junhyung’s expression when he talks about Reii.

*I dont think I could ask about Reii anymore. Well at least I knew a bit more about her for now.* I closed the door when Junhyung walked away. I washed the cups and prepared to pack the remaining into my bag since it was 7.15am now.

 

Double update today! :) I'll be on hiatus for 2 weeks. Exams coming soon, sorry guys! I might update once in awhile this 2 weeks if i couldnt help myself to update hehe but nothing is for sure now since my exams are coming. Sorry once again!