Chapter 34 - His presents

忘れないで ~ Don't Forget (Sequel to Back To Me)

Reina’s POV

Today’s the grand opening of Key’s shop. We had just come back from putting the things to place for the opening. After Key had given the all the instruction to the workers there, we came back home to prepare for the opening. There’s still 2 more hours till the grand opening but  I cant help feel nervous about it.

‘Darling, can you get my tie on my bed?’ Key shouted from the bathroom while I was taking out a dress I bought for the opening.

‘Oh okay’ I replied and went towards the bed. There wasn’t any tie but a beautiful dress was there instead.

‘Do you like it?’ Key asked as he wraps his arms around my waist from behind.

‘Wait, this is for me?!’ I ask pointing at the dress.

‘I thought..’ I let my voice trail.

‘What have you thought?’ Key asked raising his eyebrow.

 

-----Flashback-----

I woke up in the middle of the night to see Key in the living room.

*Its already 3a.m in the morning why isn’t he asleep?* I walk towards him carefully not to make any noise to see what he was doing. I look over to see Key designing a female dress. Although it was only halfway completed, I could already imagine that the dress would turn out beautifully.

‘Wow its beautiful’ I couldn’t helped grasped at how beautiful the dress was.

‘Oh darling, I thought you’re sleeping?’ Key asked flustered while trying to cover the design with his 2 hands.

‘I was but I get kinda thirsty so I woke up to get some drink. Why aren’t you sleeping? Its so late already.’ It was my turn to ask now.

‘Well Im going to soon after I finish this. Didn’t you say you’re thirsty? Lets get you some water and you can go back to sleep after that’ Key said and flip his design so that the blank page was facing us before getting up of his seat.

‘Now you have finish drinking your water, go sleep now’ Key said and hurried me towards the bed. He made sure that I was lying on the bed before going back to the table.

*That’s weird, he never hide his designs from me but anyway that design was really beautiful* I couldn’t help ponder how the design will come out to be.

-----End of Flashback-----

 

‘I never thought that it would be for me. It was really beautiful, thanks’ I said gratefully. Although I had expected the dress to come out beautifully but seeing the completed design in front me, I still couldn’t help but gasped at how beautiful it was. The dress was way beyond awesome.

‘Go and try it on’ Key encourage and pushed me towards the bathroom.

 

Key’s POV

I’ve been waiting for this day to come; I’ve been wanting to see this dress on her, this dress that I had designed for her.

‘How is it?’ Reina asked shyly with her head down as she came out wearing the dress I made for her.

‘You’re beautiful’ I complimented as Reina came out with the dress, her long and wavy brown hair flowing down at both side of her shoulder.

‘Really?’ Reina eyes brightened as she looks up to meet mine. I nodded and smile. I had to admit she really look like a goddess with dress on. Although I had imagined her wearing the dress on, seeing the real one really makes a difference.

‘Your second present’ I said as I took her right hand, and buckle the bracelet I took out from my black tuxedo.

 

------Flashback-----

I took one last look on the completed dress I designed for Reina.

*I cant wait to see her wear this dress* I smiled in satisfaction of my own design. I knew Reina had bought a dress for the grand opening and even though she looked good in the dress she bought, I wanted her to be even more than just beautiful. I wanted Reina to be the most gorgeous person in my grand opening, I wanted everyone to be envy of the beautiful girlfriend I had thus I decided to design a dress for Reina. I wanted to design a dress that suits her best.

I put the design down and was about to sleep when I remember the accessories.

*She cant be wearing the dress without any accessories.* I thought her about what to design for her.

* A necklace?* I grab my pencil and began to draw the outline out but stopped halfway.

*No, it would cover her collarbone. She has a beautiful collarbone, it would be a waste if the necklace got the attention.* I crushed the paper and thought of what other accessories I could design.

*A bracelet? That would be perfect isn’t it?* I grabbed my pencil and began drawing it.

-----End Of Flashback-----

 

Reina smile brightly as she looked at the bracelet I had just put on her hand.

‘Thank you, thank you so much’ Reina said smiling brightly.

‘If you’re really grateful, give me a kiss then’ I said pointing at my left cheek jokingly. Reina was shock when she heard what I said. I was about to pull back when a kiss is place on my right cheek. I stood dumbfounded when Reina kiss me. Although I really wished that Reina would’ve have kissed me when I joke about it, I never knew she would really do it.

 

Reina’s POV

I looked at the beautiful bracelet on my hand. It was really beautiful. I didn’t expect to receive another thing right after I receive the dress.

‘Thank you, thank you so much’ I said gratefully. It was a silver bracelet filled with small keys designs and had a couple of my names dangling on. It had really gone well with the floral pink mini dress Key had designed for me.

‘If you’re really grateful, give me a kiss then.’ Key said pointing to his right cheek. I was shocked when I heard what Key said.

*Well I should do it right? Since he had did so many things for me tonight and afterall he’s my boyfriend now isn’t it?* I hesitated awhile before placing a soft kiss on his right cheek. It was Key’s turn to be shocked now.

‘Thank you’ I said and a big smile was on his face as he touched the spot I had just kissed.

*That silly guy* I smiled too at his action.

‘Key, where did you find a bracelet like this?’ I asked as I looked at the bracelet on my hand. A bracelet like this would be hard to find.

‘Well you cant find it out there.’ Key said, I tilt my head at his answer.

*If I cant find it out there then…* I ponder.

‘Silly, I design it. That’s why you cant find it out there. Lets go now, we don’t have much time left’ Key said and grabbed my hand towards the door.