Chapter 23 - Plan B

忘れないで ~ Don't Forget (Sequel to Back To Me)

Key’s POV

‘Yes but sadly, I'm not Doojoon. I'm Key, you just brought the game to a whole new level Reina’ I looked at the drunken Reina in front of me.

 

------Flashback------

‘Come in’ I said when I heard the door knocked.

‘Here is the details you wanted’ the person said. I passed the money to the PI. I had hired a PI to check details about Reina ever since the day in Japan. I was angry that my plan failed that day. She was supposed to be mine. No one dared to reject the almighty Key, not even her. When I said I’ll make her mine I mean it.

‘What have they been doing these days?’ I asked the PI as I take  a sip of my coffee.

‘Reina had moved to live with the guys for a couple of days but she had moved out of their dorm today. Inside contains the photos of them these few days. She was with the guys most of the time. This seems to be the reason why she moved out of the dorm.’ the PI said.

‘Have you found out where she had moved to?’ I asked as I looked at the photos.

‘She moved into Doojoon’s ex apartment.’ The PI said.

‘His ex?’ I asked

‘Yes, the girl name Reii you asked me to check previously.’ The PI said.

‘Then have you found out the details about his ex?’ I asked. I have request to find out more about Reii when I have read the details about Doojoon. I thought that I would have a upper hand if I found out of his past.

‘Yes, it is placed on the last picture in your hand.’ I looked at the photos while the PI explained everything about Reii. I was shocked when I saw her photo. She looked exactly like Reii.

‘Wait you’re saying she’s Doojoon ex?!’ I asked holding the picture up.

‘Yes. They been together for awhile before being caught by the media.’ The PI explained. I motioned the PI to carry on.

‘Do you know where is she now?’ I asked.

‘She dead. She was being knocked down by a car in front of the Cube building 3 years ago. Yoon Doojoon was there when she died.’ The PI said.

*Is this the reason why? The reason why you dated her is because she looked like your ex isn’t it Yoon Doojoon?* I smirked at my thought.

‘Do you know where Reina is now?’ I asked the PI.

‘She’s in the club at Hongdae now’ the PI said. I nodded and motion the PI to leave after passing him a sum of money for telling me where Reina is at.

*Reina, Reina, how would you react when you see this?* I smirked and took my black leather jacket before heading off to find her.

Once I arrived at the club, I went looking for her in the crowds.

‘Aiish! Where is that girl?!’ I said as I pushed my way through the crowd. I looked around and finally spotted her at the bar stand. I took out Reii’s photo and started walking towards her. I fastened my pace when I saw her pulling the collar of the bartender.

*What is that girl doing?*

‘When you asked me not to touch her things, it was like my heart was ripped out of me. 0128 is her birthday isn’t it? You asked me not to change the password and touched the things around the table were all because you were afraid of losing her presence isn’t it? I saw it. It was circled with a red marker on the calendar and the makeups on the dressing table were all expired long time ago. When you talked things about her and mistook me as her today, I felt my heart being stabbed hundreds of times before coming back to me. At first, I did it of pity and my love for you but as time went back I loved you wholeheartedly for you. Why..why can't you see...?’ I heard Reina asked and pulled the bartender by the collar. I tried to loosen her grip on the bartender and turned her to face me.

‘Doojoon?’ Reina asked. Her face was all red.

*She was drunk* I looked at her red face. I hold her still as she couldn’t even stand properly.

‘I know, I'm sorry. I will love you better..’ I said. I wanted to know her reaction so I decided to carry on with the flow since she thinks that Im Doojoon.

‘Doojoon.. do you mean it..?’ Reina asked, trying hard to focus on my face but I assume that she didn’t recognize me since she’s calling me Doojoon.

‘Yes’ I said continuing the flow. Reina smiled before dropping into my hand asleep.

------End Of Flashback------

*So you do know about her? How interesting. Looks like I would have a lot of fun from now.*I smirked.

‘Looks like I don’t even need this anymore.’ I said and put the picture back into my leather jacket. An idea come in mind as I looked at the drunk Reina in front of me.  

*Start Of Plan B* I paid for Reina’s bill and took her out of the club.