chapter 13 - He's Back

忘れないで ~ Don't Forget (Sequel to Back To Me)

Doojoon’s POV

‘Ding Dong’ The bell of our door rang.

‘Must be Reina!’ Kikwang said and hurried over to open the door.

‘Hyung?’ Kikwang said.

‘Yeah what?’ Hyunseung replied while playing with his iphone.

‘Hyung?!’ Yeoseob said as he joined Kikwang.

‘What?’ I said looking at the magazine I had in hand.

‘Hyung!’ Dongwoon said.

I looked at Hyunseung who sat beside me while he looked up from his phone and looked at me.

‘They’re not calling us?’Hyunseung asked.

We both stood up and went over to see whats going on.

Our eyes widened to see the person standing in front of us.

‘Junhyung?!’ Both Hyunseung and I said together.

‘Yo!’ Junhyung said while taking his sunglass down and smirk.

‘Hyung!’ Yeoseob shouted and went over to hug Junhyung.

‘I miss you hyung!’ Kikwang said and went over to join Yeoseob. One by one all of us went over to hug Junhyung.

‘Alright guys, stop hugging him. You don’t want to suffocate to death when just got back right?’ I said. They quickly released Junhyung upon hearing what I said.

Junhyung and I looked at each other and let out a chuckle.

‘Are you back for good?* I asked as Junhyung enter the room.

‘Yeah’ Junhyung said while sitting beside me.

*Great, B2st is finally back to six people.*

‘Great!’ I said.

‘Yeah!’ Yeoseob said.

‘Yes!’ Kikwang said as he pumped his fist in the air.

Junhyung chuckled at their expression.

‘How have you been?’ Hyunseung asked.

‘Fine’ Junhyung replied.

‘Oh yeah Hyung, things changed while you’re not here. Doojoon hyung had a new girlfriend and we had a new designer.’ Kikwang said happily.

‘Yeah, the designer is Doojoon hyung’s girlfriend. She’s here with us too. Lets go see her shall we?’ Yeoseob said.

 

Junhyung’s POV

‘How have you been?’ Hyunseung asked.

*How could I be when Reii’s gone*

‘Fine’ I replied and forced a smile.

‘Oh yeah Hyung, things changed while you’re not here. Doojoon hyung had a new girlfriend and we had a new designer.’ Kikwang said happily.

*Girlfriend? How could he?!* I felt my face hardened and my fist clenched unconsciously.

‘Yeah, the new designer is Doojoon hyung’s girlfriend. She’s here with us too. Lets go see her shall we?’ Yeoseob said.

*How could he? Reii just died not long ago. Its only 3 years and he got himself a girlfriend?!*

‘Junhyung?’ Hyunseung hyung called out.

‘Ah yeah?’ I replied not knowing what they just said. Everything was in a blur when I heard Kikwang said Doojoon Hyung had a new girlfriend.

‘Yeoseob asked you whether you wanna go meet our new designer, hyung’s girlfriend.’ Hyunseung said.

*No*

‘Oh okay’ I said trying to hide what I really think.

 

Reina’s POV

‘Ding dong!’ The door bell rang.

*Who is it? Why now?! Aiish!* I walked lazily up from the crouch I just jumped on. I just came back from the café and I really wanted to rest.

I opened the door to find B2st members standing in front of me. Wait, not all are b2st members. There should only be five of them but there were six here.

‘Hey Reina’ Yeoseob said.

‘You!’ I said almost shouting at the guy in front of me.

*He’s the guy who saved me!*Although he wasn’t looking at me but I could recognize the black cap, the big sunglass and white tee. He was exactly the same as the person who saved me just now.

‘You already know Junhyung hyung was back?’ Kikwang asked.

‘No. I just thought he was familiar.’ I replied.

*Wow that was close! One more wrong word and I would have spilled the incident at the café out.* I sighed inwardly.

‘Junhyung, this is Reina. Reina, this is Junhyung, and he’s back for good’ Hyunseung introduced us to each other.

‘Hi Im Reina, nice to meet you.’ I said while I held out my hand.

‘Reii?’ Junhyung said once he looked up at me. The next thing I know, I was in his embrace.

I felt everyone stiffened at what Junhyung had said.

‘Erm Im sorry but Im not her.’ I said and I tried to pull out from the embrace.

‘Yeah Junhyung, she isn’t Reii.’ Hyunseung said.

‘Reii’s dead.’ Doojoon said, his voice cracked while his eyes were full of pained again.

I felt Junhyung stiffened when he heard what Doojoon had said.

‘Im sorry’ Junhyung said as he released me and step backed.

‘Its okay’ I said my eyes still on Doojoon.

*It still hurts for you to say her name?* I felt my heart aches again when I see those pair of eyes.

 

Junhyung’s POV

‘You!’ I heard the girl said. I wasn’t looking at her. I didn’t want to. I looked at the floor while the the others stood in front of me.

‘You already know Junhyung was back?’ Kikwang asked.

‘No. I just thought he was familiar.’ She replied.

*Cant they hurry?  I want to end this and go back to the room.*

‘Junhyung, this is Reina. Reina, this is Junhyung, and he’s back for good’ Hyunseung introduced us to each other.

‘Hi Im Reina, nice to meet you.’ She said as she held her hand out to me.

*Just one quick one and we could leave. Just bear with it Junhyung. You can do it* I looked up to meet her gaze.

I blinked my eyes in shocked. I couldn’t believe the person I saw in front of me.

*Reii!*

‘Reii?’ I said and I immediately hugged her.

*I miss you girl! You’re back!* I hugged her even closer to me, afraid that she would be gone if my hand loosen.

‘Erm Im sorry but Im not her.’ Reii said and tried to pull out from the embrace.

‘Yeah Junhyung, she isn’t Reii.’ Hyunseung said.

‘Reii’s dead.’ Doojoon said with his voice cracked.

*Reii’s dead. Reii’s Dead* I felt my heart aching again as I heard the words repeating by itself again and again inside me.

‘Im sorry’ I said and pulled away from her.

‘Its okay’ Reina said but her gaze was on Doojoon hyung.

*I thought she was you, Reii* I said still staring at Reina.

 

Double update today! :) and he's back!!! Miss him??? hahhahas