Dream Wedding Dream

Breaking Boundaries

Author's Note: Hi, guys! Now we're down to the last chap. I still can't believe my first fanfic have gone this far. :)) And that's all thanks to you, my dear readers for the never ending support. :)

To all my loyal subscribers, thank you for the patience and continuous support even if it takes me nearly two weeks to upload a single chap like the last ten chapters which took me forever to write. I'm really sorry for the delayed updates. *bows*

To those who love hitting the comment box, you don't have any idea how much you helped me through the hard-to-write chapters. I love reading your comments and I learned a lot from them. You made me read your mind and let me know what you expect. I'm sorry if I couldn't reply to every post but know that I appreciate every single one of them. *bows*

To everyone who have read this story silently or not, I'm truly grateful to all of you. *bows*

Lastly, to Krystal and Amber who inspired me to try writing again after god knows how long. You guys are the best!

Again, thank you so much! *bows*

All hail Kryber! Keep spreading the Kryber love! <3

-----------------------------

 

ONE YEAR LATER

Amber’s POV

 

I stood in front of the full body mirror for nearly half an hour, fixing my white bow tie this time to suit the all white wedding tuxedo I was wearing. I didn’t forget to check every detail of my good-looking face, not letting a drop of sweat ruin my light make up; as well as my slick black hair combed on one side, not letting a single fringe ruin the style. It’s just right to look extra handsome today now that I’ll be exchanging vows with the most beautiful woman in the world, the love of my life, my princess, Krystal Jung.

 

Oh god, that girl is just so perfect that I still can’t believe she chose me.

 

I was too immersed with my bow tie that I didn’t feel the presence of another person in the room until I felt a tap on my shoulder. There was my best man, looking as dashing as ever in a white crisp long sleeve and periwinkle necktie topped with a silk black coat. I saw how he flashed a wide smile from the mirror’s reflection.

 

“After two years, you finally had the guts to marry the girl of your dreams,” Minho told me, still wearing that sincere smile.

 

“Thanks for being too slow, I got her instead,” I replied with a grin. We both ended up laughing, remembering how my best man used to be one-sidedly in love in the past with my bride.

 

“Aish, it’s not that I’m slow. You’re just meant to be together.”

 

I patted his shoulder this time and painted another genuine smile.

 

*knock knock*

 

“Five minutes.” We heard the wedding planner hyung called from the outside. Minho and I both inspected ourselves in front of the mirror for the last time before making our way to the venue.

 

*wedding march*

 

This is it, Amber. Forever starts now.

 

Nervousness started eating my heart out as soon as I stepped on the red carpet. Nichkhun hyung started howling like a wolf but was immediately smacked by Victoria noona as well as Donghae hyung who fist bumped with me in the middle of my march.

 

“Amber, you can still back out if you want and be a runaway groom—

 

“Yah, Kim Kibum! My sister will kill you if this llama runs away!” It was Jessie noona who yelled back at the diva who just settled on his seat after marching with Jonghyun. I was surprised to find Jessica who was just at the back of the line a while ago, standing in front of me already, giving me her signature death glares that never failed to creep the hell out of me.

 

“N-Noona, I-I’m not—

 

“You never made it right. I can’t believe my sister’s going to marry someone who doesn’t even know how to wear a bow tie properly,” she told me while carefully adjusting my bow tie.

 

“But your sister loves everything about me including my bow tie failure,” I reasoned out and smiled at her stupidly. I immediately received another death glare but I saw how she smiled to herself before running back to her place in line.

 

As the best man, Choi Minho led the procession on the red-carpeted aisle, escorting Krystal’s maid of honour. Their short but dazzling walk earned him several squeals from our female guests including the three ‘Oppa is a cheater’ highschool girls who still couldn’t believe that I’m actually a girl.

 

On the other hand, the ever so beautiful Jessica Jung looked extra pretty today for her sister’s wedding and Minho was given the privilege of walking the ice princess through the aisle. Sitting on the farthest left front seat was my dear friend Kwon Yuri who was not making use of her brand new camera lenses and chose to silently dart soul-piercing glares at Minho and Jessica’s linked arms.

 

I’m sorry, Yul. I should have told wedding planner hyung not to make them walk together.

 

“Hey, Yul!” My friend turned to me right away and I mentally talked to her if she’s alright. It seemed like she received my message via mental Bluetooth connection that her expression turned 360 degrees. She smiled at me brightly and *click* she just took a picture of me.

 

Minho and Jessica parted their ways as my bestfriend stood beside me and Jessie noona sat beside Yuri. I felt Minho pat my back as we watched Kim Jiwon and Zhang Yixing finished their march as the last pair of bride’s maid and groom’s man.

 

The guests’ attention was immediately caught by the presence of such goddess in white standing at the other end of the aisle. And that’s when my heart started beating like crazy. My vision suddenly got impaired, blurring everything around me. I couldn’t see the colourful butterflies, the dandelions and sunflowers, the periwinkle themed setting in the middle of the vast open field, the faces of my close friends and other guests. This stunning princess in simple white wedding dress, holding her bouquet of fresh red tulips, outshone everything and totally captivated my eyes. Her gorgeous face, her graceful walk, her drop dead smile, the definition of perfect was summarized in the character of my future wife.

 

The cold summer breeze blew me out of my trance as I found my princess standing in front of me. She was smiling in tears as I felt my eyes started to get watery too. That’s when I realized that Krystal is really the girl that heaven made for me.

 

“Why are you crying, Krys? Aren’t you happy that we’re finally being one?” I told her as I took her soft hands and enveloped it in mine.

 

“I wish our parents are here, babe. But I’m glad that Jessica unnie and Jackie unnie came to witness our wedding,” she said. “Amber, I love you. You don’t know how happy I am right now.” I slipped my hand inside her wedding veil and wiped her tears away.

 

“I love you too, Krystal. I love you so much. Let’s start forever now, shall we?”

 

We walked towards the altar holding each other’s trembling hands. She’s nervous too but knowing that we’re going through everything together from now on gave us the security that everything would be alright.

 

“Liu Yiyun and Jung Soojung, we are here to recount how your hearts reach across the void to each other and to celebrate as you begin this journey together. Since it is your intention to marry, in token of this and your everlasting love, join your right hands and pledge your devotion.”

 

Krystal’s eyes that used to send death glares at me before were now filled with happiness and full adoration. When she held my hand and gently squeezed it without letting go, I knew my tears were about to break out sooner or later.

 

“I love you, Krystal.”

 

“I love you too, Amber.”

 

“Yiyun, do you take Soojung to be your lawful wedded wife? To have and to hold, from this day forward? To love, comfort and honor for better or worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health? To laugh with her in joy, to grieve with her in sorrow, to grow with her in love, to cherish her from this day on so long as you both shall live?”

 

“I do.”

 

“Soojung, do you take Yiyun to be your lawful wedded husband? To have and to hold, from this day forward? To love, comfort and honor for better or worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health? To laugh with her in joy, to grieve with her in sorrow, to grow with her in love, to cherish her from this day on so long as you both shall live?”

 

“I—

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Baby, wake up!” I felt someone gently poked my cheek several times as her sweet voice nearly in whispers slowly pulled me out of my little dream. “Wake up. We’re going to be late.”

 

I forced my eyes open and was immediately greeted by the angelic face of my fiancée. Her twinkling eyes smiled at me as her y red lips curved a radiant smile as well. Her pretty face painted a calm and innocent expression. Her eyes watched me with full love and admiration. I still couldn’t believe how someone like her fell madly in love with a stupid person like me.

 

“Wh-Where am I?” I asked her, still perplexed between my vivid dream and the reality. I found myself wearing a silver dress suit unlike the all white one in my dream. Yes, I realized that it was just a dream. I wasn’t in a handsomely decorated field wedding setting but on a car’s backseat with my beautiful fiancée instead.

 

“You never made it right. I can’t believe I’m going to marry someone who doesn’t even know how to wear a bow tie properly,” she uttered. The line was so familiar but I couldn’t remember who exactly said those words.

 

“You dreamt about her again, huh?” That forced smile on her face as she gently adjust my bow tie made me feel guilty all the time. I just realized what’s going on and for the nth time, I made her feel upset.

 

“I-I’m sorry. I just—

 

“Are you sure you’re ready to see her with someone else?” I don’t know. “You can always back out, Am. I don’t want to see you hurt,” she told me when I didn’t answer right away. I felt her warm hands on the top of mine, giving it a light squeeze.

 

“But I promised to be the best man of this wedding.”

 

“Are you sure you’ll be alright?”

 

I just nodded in response and faintly smiled at her.

 

“Your friend called for so many times already.” She pulled out my Note and handed it to me. I checked the logs and there were more than fifty missed calls already all from the same person. I let out a deep sigh before pushing my phone in my pocket and pulled her in a warm embrace. It was the least thing I could do to make it up to her.

 

“Suzy, thank you.”

 

She giggled a bit after hearing what I said. “What are you thankful for all of a sudden?”

 

“For everything. For coming into my life and for coming with me today.”

 

Thank you for being there for me, Suz. For being the most caring and understanding girlfriend ever.

 

Suzy pulled off from my arms and stared at me with those loving eyes once again.

 

“Anything for you, baby. I love you.” And she gave me quick peck on the lips before we got out of the car with connected hands.

 

I think I love you too, Suzy. Not as much as you love me, but trust me, I’m getting there. Just give me more time and I’ll say the same words you’ve been waiting for all this time.

 

THE END

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[A/N: Loljoke. Do you think I'm really going to end it this way? :))]

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED