Back Together

Breaking Boundaries

Amber’s POV

 

Krystal didn’t freak out when she found out about my fake amnesia but she did punish me in her own way. She made me her slave for three hours, yes, three freaking long hours of nonstop action until we both got tired and collapsed in each other’s arms.

 

“Maybe we really have to do some real talk, babe,” I whispered softly on her ear, caressing her hair as she snuggled her face on my neck. Maybe a little talk was all we need to settle the misunderstandings between us.

 

“Who said that we should talk while kissing, stupid?” she replied in a mocking tone. “I found it y though.” Krystal let out a cute giggle before kissing me quickly on the lips. “Okay, let’s talk right now. I have lots of things to tell you anyway.”

 

“Like what?”

 

“Like I love you no matter how stupid you are,” she chuckled. Her statement made me smile but I still couldn’t help but doubt her love after all. She broke my heart at the same time when she broke up with me. How can I trust her love again?

 

“Why did you break up with me then?” I asked her while wrapping my arms around her tighter. “If it’s just about the picture, you should have just asked me about it and let me explain everything.”

 

Krystal let out a deep sigh before answering my question. “Amber, if it’s just any other girl, I certainly would not break up with you but kill that girl instead. But babe, she’s my sister. You don’t know how my mind went crazy when I saw the picture. I had a lot of questions running inside my head like ‘How did they end up in bed together?’, ‘Is Amber cheating on me with my sister?’”

 

“But I’m not cheating on you and I just treat your sister like a real noona,” I explained. “Speaking of Jessica-shi, maybe I should talk to her about us too. I still have to ask her permission to date you.”

 

“My sister loves you, stupid. You’ll just hurt her if you do that.” I was surprised by what Krystal said. Jessie noona loves me? I thought she’s just too drunk when she said that. “You know I almost gave up on you when I saw your couple rings. I don’t know why you wear such rings but according to Yuri unnie, you guys are not a couple. I really thought that you’re in a relationship with my unnie,” she told me in a sad tone and secured me in a tighter embrace that’s full of love.

 

“Krystal, can I be honest with you?” I asked her and she just replied with a nod. Telling the truth won’t hurt right? “I had always liked Jessie noona.”

 

“You liked her?!” Krystal broke from our hug and gave me those cold glares of her.

 

“But baby, I love you. I swear. I just had a little crush on your noona before but we’re just friends until now.” I explained. Who’s not going to fall for my beautiful boss anyway? She’s just so irresistible. Even Kwon Yuri the chick magnet fell for Jessica’s charms. “And the rings, we just won it when we went out in a date once.”

 

Krystal’s eyes widened when she heard and started hitting me with a pillow. “DATE?! HOW CAN YOU GO OUT ON A DATE WITH HER?! YOU STUPID CHEATER LLAMA—

 

I kissed her lips to shut . Krystal was getting angrier but I knew exactly what could make her cool down. And *poof* my princess kissed me back and sulked back in my arms. We shared one passionate kiss before going back to our little heart to heart talk.

 

“I just don’t like you going out with other girls,” my jealous Krystal Jung said with her cute pouted lips that made me kissed her quickly once more. “Yah, stop kissing me! How can we finish talking when you kiss me from time to time?!” she complained.

 

“As if you don’t like being kissed by me?” I kidded with a laugh, irritating Krystal even more.

 

“Yah, I admit that I’m addicted to your kisses but I still won’t forgive you for liking my unnie and going out on a date with her even just once!” she scowled. “Take it off.”

 

“What? There’s nothing left to take off, babe,” I jested. We were actually lying bare under the sheets. We were both too tired to pick our clothes that were thrown everywhere.

 

“Take the ring off!” she ordered me with a scary glare that made me automatically take off the ring I shared with Jessica-shi. Krystal stood up and walked away with just a white blanket covering her bare body. She came back with a small black box with a silver ribbon on it and gave it to me.

 

“Happy birthday, babe,” Krystal jumped back on the bed and greeted me with a peck on the lips. “C’mon, open it,” she told me excitedly.

 

“K-Krystal,” that’s all I could say when I saw a pair of glistening silver rings inside. I was left damn speechless by Krystal’s gift; it made my heart overflow with happiness.

 

“You like it?” she asked m with a smile and I just nodded slowly, still in shock. “Wear it from now on, okay? Let the other girls know that you’re taken already,” she said as she slipped one of the rings on my ring finger.

 

“Yep. Taken by the best,” I replied before taking out the smaller ring to slide it on her finger. “I take you, Krystal Jung to be my wife to have and to hold from this day forward; for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part.”

 

“Stupid llama,” she just uttered as a drop of tear rolled down from her eyes.

 

“This stupid llama will love you forever, Krystal Jung.” And I happily kissed her lips once again as our fingers intertwined, connecting the pair of our beautiful couple rings with the engraved letters:

 

KRYBER

 

Krystal’s POV

 

“Baby, wake up,” I heard Amber’s sweet voice whispered on my ear and felt her lips on my forehead. I opened my eyes and saw the llama’s handsome face first thing in the morning. How good will it be to wake up every morning, see your loved one’s face first and be greeted with a kiss.

 

“You’re up too early, babe. Did you sleep well?” I asked as I lazily get up from bed and to kiss Amber who was sitting beside me. “Mmmmorning.”

 

“C’mon. I cooked breakfast for you,” the dork told me and I was surprised when she scooped me out of the bed and brought me to the dining table. Happiness was all over Amber’s handsome face that it made me happy at the same time too.

 

“I wonder who’s behind those smiles,” I as I slid on a loose shirt that Amber gave me. I was definitely sure that I was the reason but the name that the idiot mentioned was not mine.

 

“My Sunny wrote something for me! Can you believe it, Krys?! My beloved Lee Sunkyu left a note telling me that I should get well and drink moderately next time!” the dork told said in an extremely annoying joyful tone.

 

“YAH! WHO’S YOUR BELOVED?!” I glared at her. Damn it. If only that penguin is not a celebrity, I would have killed her with my bare hands! Tss.

 

“Gaaawd. If she just told me that I should give up soju, I will do it for her,” the llama said before meeting my cold glare with her sparkling dreamy eyes. “Uh. Let’s eat, babe?”Amber started to slice down some sausages and transferred them on my plate. “You should eat them all, Krys. You’re getting thinner and thinner lately.”

 

Stupid, you’re the reason why I lost appetite and skipped most of my meals. “I don’t want to eat,” I said in a flat tone. How can I eat knowing that Sunny was the reason of this dork’s happiness?

 

“Do you want me to feed you then? Hmm. Say aahhh.” Amber forked a piece of sausage and brought it towards my lips but I just kept my mouth closed. “Yah, you should eat. I cooked a lot for you.”

 

“What did you find in that Sunny that you’re so crazy about her?!” I snapped as my jealousy fired up. Damn it, how long will I be competing with that penguin for Amber’s heart?!

 

“Well she’s basically like you, sings and dances well, beautiful inside and out. Hmm, can pull off heart melting aegyos. And uhmm some other guy reason,” she simply replied before digging on her plate of sausages.

 

Guy reason? What the hell does she mean just now? “YAH! DON’T TELL ME IT’S BECAUSE OF HER MELONS?!” I blurted out when I thought of what could be that ‘guy reason’ she was talking about and realized how Sunny’s body looked like.

 

I could see how Amber’s face became pale suddenly. “Uhmm. Including that,” she replied softly without meeting my gaze. I knew it.

 

“ert! You’re not yet contented with mine?!” And the llama’s pale face a while ago turned into a tomato. “Stupid, you can’t touch me from now on.”

 

“Y-Yah. O-Of course I love yours better than Sunny’s. You see, it takes me quite some time working there uhmm you know what I mean,” Amber replied shyly, lowering her head to hid her red face.

 

“Okay, if you say so,” I simply replied when I finally understood what she meant and just ate a piece of the sliced sausages. Mmm. The llama really knows how to cook.

 

“Do you want me to prove that love to you then?” Amber said in a seductive voice exactly when I swallowed the sausage that it made me choke. It was my turn to blush that time.

 

“Yah, we did it like for so many times last night!” I avoided the llama’s teasing look and just concentrated on the glass of water. She was still looking at me with a playful smile. “Amber, don’t give me that creepy smile of yours and just speak!”

 

“You really make me feel loved when you’re jealous, babe,” she told me with a sincere smile. That heart dropping smile of hers that I couldn’t resist.

 

“It’s because I really love you, dork. Don’t you ever forget or pretend to forget that,” I replied and went back eating the deliciously good sausages that Amber cooked.

 

“Let me show you something, Krys,” she told me and dragged me back into her bedroom. She turned the lights off and *poof* there were these beautiful glow in the dark stars all over the ceiling. Aigoo. How childish. But I still found it cute though. *laughs*

 

“When did you put all these? They’re not here last night,” I asked her as I looked at the star-covered ceiling in full amazement. The stars were glowing in different colours but I loved the blue ones the most.

 

“I put them on while you’re asleep. Isn’t it romantic?” Stupid. We’ll be making love under the stars. Of course, it’s romantic. “Look at that blue star, Krys,” Amber told me and pointed out the biggest star among the rest. It was the located at the centre of the room just above the bed.

 

“What about it?” I asked, still looking at the star that Amber was pointing and *poof* something dropped from her hand, a shiny object in the shape of a star. That familiar object that touched my heart once just left me speechless.

 

“I almost lost this at the same time when I almost lost you. But this necklace found its way back to me,” Amber whispered in her sweet husky voice as she put the necklace on me. “Will you come back to me too, Krystal Jung? Be my girlfriend again?” she asked me as she wrapped me in a warm embrace and gently kissed my cheek.

 

“Of course, you dork!” I answered in high spirits as I cupped the llama’s cheeks and captured her full luscious lips. “But baby, stop fantasizing Sunny and her melons.”

 

“Yah, I’m not fantasizing them,” Amber defended and tossed me on the bed. “How about I prove to you that I love yours better than Sunny’s?” the dork teased as she crawled on top of me.

 

“Amber Liu, get off me! I’m not done with my breakfast yeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!”

 

Sorry, Sunny. Amber’s all mine. *evil grin*

 

Some other girl’s POV

 

Aigoo. They’re really doing it again. Oooh. The girl is really loud. Even louder than Fany. Hihi.

 

“Yah, byunTaeyeon! Stop eavesdropping on our neighbours! If you want to do it too then let’s just do it!” It was Tiffany’s voice.

 

Okay, let’s see if she’s really louder than my baby. Haha!