Jealous Girlfriends

Breaking Boundaries

Krystal’s POV

 

*SLAP*

 

“K-Krystal.” It was the only word that Amber managed to utter after I slapped her face. Shock immediately registered in her eyes at the same time I realized what I actually did. I wanted to caress her left cheek where my palm landed and say sorry but jealousy took over my rational mind.

 

Yes, I was jealous. The fact that my sister used to love Amber, the fact that Amber purposely lied to me, the fact that my sister didn’t tell Yuri unnie that she would meet Amber, those were enough to make me feel hurt and betrayed. Catching their connected hands made it even worse and seeing this dork’s not guilty face made me even furious.

 

STUPID!

 

I started throwing kicks and punches carelessly without minding where we are at the moment. “How dare you! Cheater!”

 

“Babe, let me explain—

 

“Shut up! I don’t want to hear anything from you!”

 

“But baby, I swear—AW! Stop it, Krys. You’re hurting me!” she pleaded while guarding her head with her skinny arms.

 

“You hurt me too, stupid!” I threw stronger strikes this time. Amber just continued shielding herself but when she let her guard down for the first time, I hit her square in the face, leaving a bruise on her handsome face this time. We both froze for a moment, I felt sorry for what I just did. Though she really deserved much intense beating, seeing her bruised face made me feel her pain too.

 

I was preparing to be scolded by Amber but in the end she just smiled at me faintly.

 

“I love you, don’t you know that?” I tried to find the right words to say but I ended up shaking my head as a reply. Amber then walked towards me and pulled me into her arms, gently my back to calm every heated nerve in my body.

 

“I love you, Krystal.” Her words made me frozen in guilt on the spot that I didn’t argue anymore.

 

Damn it, Amber Liu. How can you get away with it so easily?

 

“I love you so much, Krys.”

 

“But you cheated on me.” I told her in calmer way this time. That moment in Amber’s arms, my heart defeated my mind and forgave her already.

 

“I already have the best girlfriend in the world. I will never cheat on her.” Gosh, this llama is getting cheesier every day. Amber pulled from our hug and cupped my cheeks. “I love you, okay? Now treat this bruise before it gets worse.”

 

With that teasing dorky voice, I knew very well how I should respond. I leaned to kiss her cheek exactly on where I hit her but she purposely turned her face and I ended up kissing her lips instead! We’ve kissed so many times before already but Amber never failed to make me feel those butterflies in my stomach all the time. This time it was a sweet peck on the lips but it was enough to make me feel like a teenager being kissed for the first time. *blushes*

 

“Are we good now?”

 

I just shook my head. Right, call me hard to get but I just didn’t want to let it go easily. Why? Because I wanted the way Amber was treating me right now. *giggles* Her sweetness made me feel so loved.

 

“Krystal, I love you.” And my heart melted once again. Geez, the llama is really sweet.

 

“Yah, stop being cheesy, you’re creeping me out,” I told her instead, in my best fake cranky tone. But I ended up smiling like an idiot when Amber pulled me in again for a hug.

 

“I love you.”

 

“Amber, you’re like an mp3 playing on repeat. How many times do you have to say that?”

 

“Until you trust me enough.”

 

We both stayed silent for a while as we feel each other’s warmth until someone ruined our moment.

 

“OPPA, WHO’S THAT GIRL?”

 

Amber and I pulled away and turned towards the direction of the voice. Three high school girls were standing not far away from us, maybe watching for quite some time already. Seriously, they should mind their own business and not ruin our Kryber moment!

 

“Do you know these kids?” I asked Amber who just shook her head but looked troubled by the girls’ presence. I gave her a suspicious look before turning my attention back to that bunch of kids. “Yah, go away! Go find your own oppa because this oppa is mine!”

 

“Aigoo, she really has no idea. Unnie, don’t you know that oppa is cheating on you?” the short-haired high school girl said. Her two other friends nodded in agreement.

 

“Who’s cheating who?!” Are these kids trying to piss me off? Psssh.

 

“Baby, let’s go back inside. I’m sure Yuri and Jess—

 

“Oppa, I thought you’re different. You just made up with your girlfriend earlier and now you’re cheating on her again,” the girl scowled.

 

I gave Amber a what-is-this-kid-saying look and her face painted a nervous expression. That’s when it hit me. “YOU DID CHEAT ON ME?!”

 

“No baby! I swear I didn’t cheat on you!”

 

“Oh you did cheat on her, oppa! You even kneeled in front of your other girlfriend for forgiveness!”

 

“Stupid! How dare you kiss me when you just cheated on me?!” And I started hitting her again.

 

“You deserve that, oppa!”

 

“Go, unnie! You better kill cheater oppa!”

 

These kids were really driving me into my violent act and there I was hitting my beloved llama with my fists and legs simultaneously. They just added fuel to the fire and Amber might just die in my hands at the moment.

 

“Poor oppa, you should stick to one next time!”

 

“YAAAAAAAH!” I was surprised by Amber’s sudden outburst as well as the highschool students who were cheering for me. “You three witches, stop poisoning my girlfriend’s mind. Yes, she’s my girlfriend, my one and only girlfriend!”

 

“Oooh. And who’s that girl earlier? You may have dyed your hair but we can recognize you, oppa.”

 

So these kids really did see my llama with someone else? They even knew she changed hair colours!

 

“I hate you, Amber Liu,” I mumbled silently as jealousy started to clench my heart. I wanted to run away before I bring out hell in a public place but Amber held my hand tightly before I could go.

 

“This girl in front of you is my girlfriend, the love of my life and the girl I’m going to marry soon. If you can’t believe what I’m saying, I don’t care. As long as this girl believes in me, I won’t give a ing damn because her trust is the only thing that matters.”

 

Amber’s words struck four people like lightning, the girls who looked overwhelmed by her heartfelt confession including me who just watched Amber’s seriousness in awe. I was touched by her genuine statement; she just made me feel how lucky I am to be her girlfriend. But wait, did she just talk about marriage in front of these kids? *blushes*

 

“I think they mistook your unnie as my girlfriend too, babe. We kinda made a commotion earlier when your unnie started hitting me like a mad girlfriend,” Amber explained and I knew she was telling the truth, remembering how much Jessica unnie wanted to kill her.

 

“I told you she’s the real girlfriend,” I heard one of the girls told her friend.

 

“Ah, so that’s the reason why the girl earlier said that oppa is her sister’s property. Aish, I thought she was just joking,” the other girl mumbled.

 

“Aigoo. Mianhaeyo, oppa. We really thought you’re a cheater. And unnie, we’re sorry for the false alarm. We wish you happiness forever,” the first girl said. The three of them started bowing nonstop and saying sorry to us until they ran away out of embarrassment.

 

Now it’s my turn to be embarrassed in front of Amber whom I just accused of cheating too.

 

“Baby, I’m—

 

“It’s okay, Krys. I love that jealous side of yours as well as your violence,” she assured me with a wide grin. Aigoo, here goes cheeseball llama again. “I love you.”

 

“I love you too, Am.” And I gave her a quick peck before dragging her back inside the cafe.

 

Yuri’s POV

 

Aish. This cheesy couple is making a scene.

 

I watched how Krystal beat the hell out of Amber and how the latter coaxed her furious jealous girlfriend. The little Jung was surely pissed upon seeing her ‘boyfriend’ and sister together on a ‘secret date’. And I never thought that Krystal’s jealousy would be contagious. Now I feel like shooting Amber’s brain out of her head for dating my girlfriend!

 

Date. They went out on a date. Worse, it was a secret date. Neither I nor Krystal knew about it.

 

“Aish. Lovebirds. I didn’t know that the dork has a sweet side,” Jessica mumbled. She was sitting across me, also watching Kryber’s interaction from the glass window.

 

Sheesh. I can do better than that, Sica.

 

I chose not to utter any word to Jessica, afraid that my jealousy would take over and blurt out things I wasn’t supposed to say. I didn’t want her to think how immature I was but hell, she’s dating her past love for god’s sake!

 

Why did she meet Amber without telling me? I thought she was in school but how come she’s here in Myeongdong? Wait, did she just skip classes to be with Amber?! Pssssh.

 

No, Kwon Yuri, just relax. Breathe in, breathe out. You can punch Amber later.

 

I was too lost in my own thoughts that I didn’t notice Kryber came back to our seats, hand in hand with wide smiles on their faces. Jessica stood up and moved beside me, allowing the younger couple to sit in front of us.

 

“Hey, Yul. Krystal’s staying. Why don’t you stay too?” Amber said. I just nodded in response. I didn’t want to talk to this cheater half breed dinosaur. “Baby, what shall we order?” Amber asked her girlfriend who was leaning on her shoulder, clinging like a koala on her arms.

 

Krystal, they cheated on us! How can you forgive her easily? Aish.

 

“Seobang, let’s order too. How about your favourite mocha frappe?” Jessica told me as she held my hand under the table. I knew she was just going along with Kryber’s sweetness but maybe she was making it up to me at the same time.

 

“Unnie, she ordered that earlier too. Order something different,” Krystal blurted out suddenly.

 

“Reminds me of why you two are here together. Were you out on a date too?” My girlfriend gave me her trademark glare that didn’t take its effect on me for the first time. I couldn’t believe she was suspecting me of dating her sister!

 

“Yah, I just asked her to accompany me since you’re busy on a date with my Amber,” Krystal replied sarcastically that made Amber choked the Americano she was drinking.

 

“Babe, I told you it’s not a date,” my dino friend wheedled the little Jung. “And Yul, did you cut your tongue or something? Why are you so silent?”

 

“Just tired,” I simply replied and looked at out at the window to avoid Jessica’s gaze.

 

“Right, she’s actually making the burgers you were craving for earlier, unnie. I just forced her to go out and chat with me,” Krystal explained.

 

I saw how Jessica’s face lightened up and painted a smile from the window’s reflection. She gently linked her arms on mine and rested her chin on my left shoulder.

 

“I’m sorry, babe. Can we drop by your place now and eat those burgers instead?” she told me. Still, I didn’t answer and pretended to hear nothing.

 

“Oh yeah, let’s just go to your new apartment, Yul. Have a little housewarming or something?” Amber suggested. Aish, this dinosaur still had the nerve to talk to me?

 

“Oooh, Yuri unnie I want to go too. Let me taste the burgers you made for my unnie,” Krystal said excitedly but my girlfriend glared at her.

 

“They’re all mine, little Jung! You better ask your Amber to make some for you,” Jessica told her sister. “Yul seobang, let’s celebrate your housewarming as this llama had suggested. Please?” she told me in an extremely aegyotic way that gave me goosebumps. How could I say no to my cute girlfriend? *sigh*

 

“Okay,” I said, defeated by Jessica’s cutesy act. Kryber couple rejoiced and I immediately earned a kiss from my girlfriend who was smiling lovingly at me. For the first time, I smiled back.

 

We walked out of the cafe, holding hands with our beautiful girlfriends. Jessica still held on to me proudly though we earned scowls and murmurs from other people. Same as for the little Jung who looked awkward at first but never dared to let go of Amber’s hand. We were really lucky to make these Jungs fall in love with us. I wish our happy relationships with them last forever.

 

“I didn’t know you bought a car, babe?” Krystal asked Amber as soon as we reached the car pool. The handsomely parked black Lincoln MKZ earned a raised eyebrow from Amber’s girlfriend.

 

“Uh, no. It’s a company car,” Amber simply replied but it made Krystal look at her more suspiciously.

 

Yeah, it was just a company car. That’s nothing compared to Amber’s car in China.

 

“You didn’t tell me you got a job here already?”

 

“What’s with the fuss? At least she’s earning enough to feed you and your future family,” Jessica told her as she entered the car’s backseat which door was opened by Amber herself.

 

Aigoo, it looks like Amber hasn’t told Krystal anything yet.

 

“I just got hired, babe,” Amber said with a nervous smile as she opened the passenger seat for the younger Jung. We exchanged meaningful looks for a while and mentally talked to each other. I just gave her a nod of agreement when she mouthed ‘Let’s talk later’.

 

“You got hired for a job and you didn’t tell me about it. And it turned out that my sister was the first person to ride your car. You’re really making me upset, Amber Liu,” Krystal said.

 

“I was going to tell everything to you tonight when we eat dinner together. It just happened that you found it out this way. Why do you always get upset over such simple things?” Amber replied while driving. Aish, there goes again the younger bickering couple.

 

“Seobang, let’s not fight like those two, okay? Let’s try our best to understand each other all the time. Arraseo?” Jessica told me as she snuggled in my arms and rested on my shoulder. Her statement made me smile and made me feel luckier to have the best girlfriend in the world.

 

“I guess you’re temper is way better than your little sister. I’m really lucky to have you,” I told her before giving her a quick kiss.

 

“Yah, Kwon Yuri. Though my girlfriend’s temper is the worst, I still love her the most.”

 

“Dork.”

 

“Aigoo. That nearly gave me goosebumps. And someone’s blushing in the front seat,” the ice princess little sister.

 

“Oh, Yuri unnie. You just haven’t tasted the fierceness of Hellsica. You might regret what you said in the end,” Krystal uttered.

 

“My baby’s right. You don’t know what Hellsica could do,” Amber said in agreement which made my girlfriend escape from my arms and smacked Kryber couple’s heads at the same time.

 

“YAH! DON’T YOU BADMOUTH ME IN FRONT OF MY SEOBANG!”

 

“I told you, Yul.”

 

“Shut up, Liu!” My girlfriend fell back in my arms like a child asking for her parent’s sympathy after fighting with other kids. “Yul, they’re being mean to me.” Jessica’s cuteness made me laugh. Childish Jessica was so cute that it made me want to squish her literally.

 

“Don’t worry, I’ll kill them later,” I told her while gently caressing her back to comfort her.

 

“You can’t kill my llama. You’ll have to go through me first,” Krystal butted in once again.

 

“That’s so sweet of you, babe.”

 

“What? Won’t you even say the same thing?!”

 

Aish, jinja. These two are so noisy. But no matter how loud they were, my ears didn’t miss what my girlfriend told me.

 

While Kryber were busy with their lovers’ quarrel, Jessica leaned towards me and whispered.

 

“I love you so much, Yul.” That was enough to make me smile.

 

“I love you too, Sica.”

 

But my heart almost dropped when she said out of the blue,

 

“Let’s get married.”

 

------------------------------------

Author's Note: Gosh, it's been so long since i updated this (yes, it's just 2 weeks but it felt so long though). Here's a little fluff before the forthcoming ending. :)) Or not? I don't feel like ending it soon. -.- But every story has to end, right?