Don't Leave Me

Breaking Boundaries

Amber’s POV

 

It was fifteen minutes past midnight when I finished making some laboratory reports. Yuri was asleep already and I was ready for bed too. I tried not to think about Krystal but my heart softened at the thought of her. Is she still outside? No, maybe she went home already. But my heart told me to check her out and I was shocked to see her there, still outside our room, hugging her knees like a child. My baby Krystal looks so cute.

 

“Krystal,” I called her but she did not answer and I found out that she fell asleep, waiting for me.

 

Stupid Krystal Jung, what if I didn’t check you out? You could freeze to death here!

 

I lifted her and laid her down to my bed. My princess was sleeping peacefully like an angel with swollen eyes because of me while I was watching her lovingly.

 

“I’m sorry, baby,” I told her as I gently caressed her beautiful face. I pulled my hand away when Krystal moved and started to open her eyes.

 

“Amber,” she smiled when she saw me and got up to sit beside me. “I’m sorry for what I did earlier,” Krystal said as she touched my cheek with her soft warm hands.

 

“It’s okay, Krys. I understand,” I forced a smile at her like everything’s alright but I was really hurt by what she did. “You should go home now, I’ll take you home.”

 

“Can I just sleep here with you? I missed you so much,” she said and planted a quick kiss on my lips. Gawd. How can I resist her request with that kiss?

 

“Your parents might look for you, babe,” I replied as I pulled her closer to me and wrapped my arms around her. “But if you really want to stay, of course I will let you.”

 

“My parents are in the States, I’m living with my unnie right now. Oh wait, I have to call her,” she told me and pulled back from my hug to get her bag.

 

Since Krystal would be sleeping with me, I decided to take a shower while she was talking to her unnie. My mind was still bothered about what Krystal did to me this afternoon but my heart told me to just forget about it. Even just for now.

 

Krystal’s POV

 

Amber went to take a shower and I decided to call Jessica-unnie to tell her I wouldn’t go home. As expected, she called me for so many times and my inbox was flooded by her messages.

 

“Unnie, I’m staying over Sulli’s place tonight,” I told her and I began covering my ears from my unnie’s scary scolding. But I was surprised when she didn’t yell at me.

 

“Ok. You should have just told me earlier. Enjoy your sleep over, sis. I love you!” she answered in an unexpected sweet tone instead before she hung up. What was that, unnie? I just smiled at the thought that maybe my older sister was happy about something or someone? Aigoo, my unnie is in love? Yay! I can’t wait to meet that guy.

 

Amber went out of the bathroom wearing a black muscle shirt and grey gym shorts. I watched her as she was draining her hair with towel. I didn’t know my llama would be so y. Omo, her well toned biceps are showing off. You’re really lucky to have her, Krystal Jung.

 

“Baby, you’re drooling. Do you find me y?” the dork teased me when she caught me looking at her. I felt my cheeks reddened all of a sudden. “Woah, my princess is blushing. Feeling guilty?” She told me as she cupped my cheeks and planted a sweet kiss on my lips.

 

“Yah, you’re not y. You’re skinny,” I told her instead and stuck my tongue out.

 

“Yah, you don’t know how many girls told me how y I am,” Amber boasted which made me stare at her with my cold icy glare. “Oh, baby Krys is jealous,” the dork said and gave me a hug.

 

“Stupid. Those girls don’t have taste at all, drooling over a skinny llama like you,” I scowled at Amber as I rested my head on her chest.

 

“You don’t have taste then,” the dork replied laughing while hugging me from behind as we sat on her comfy bed. “I love you, Krystal,” she said as she tightened her arms around me.

 

Those words really felt so good to hear. I never felt loved and secured when I’m with Amber that I decided to be with this dork no matter what happens. “I love you too, Amber. Are we good now?”

 

Amber’s POV

 

I don’t think we’re good, Krys. The thought of Krystal embarrassed to be found out by her friends that she knows me started popping inside my mind again. Of course I understood why she did that but only made me question if her love was for real. She’ll leave you soon, Amber Liu. So make the most out of your time together.

 

“Amber, what’s wrong?” I heard Krystal asked me when she broke from my hug.

 

“N-nothing. Let’s go to sleep, Krys,” I told her instead and lay down on the bed with my back on her. I couldn’t face her when my mind was going crazy like this.

 

“I know there’s something wrong. Tell me, Amber,” Krystal told me. I felt that she back-hugged me and rested her chin on my shoulder. “You haven’t forgiven me yet, have you?” Krystal said and pouted her cute lips. “You tell me the truth, stupid!”

 

I let out a deep sigh and thought whether I should tell her my worries. “We’re cool now, Krys,” I lied. You don’t have to know what’s in my mind, Krys. You’re leaving me soon anyway.

 

“Look at me, Amber,” she told me as she pulled my body to face her. We were both lying side by side, facing each other, gazing at each other’s eyes. “I love you so much, Amber and I don’t want to lose you. I know I can’t give you everything you’re expecting from me right now but please bear with me. I’ll prove to you how much I love you in my own way.”

 

I just smiled and kissed her forehead instead. “I love you.”

 

“Yah, that’s all you can say?! You won’t say touching things to me?!” Krystal glared at me and started hitting me violently. “You stupid idiot crazy stupid llama!”

 

“Sssshhh! Keep it low guys!”

 

Krystal stopped when she heard Yuri and we just contained our laughs.

 

“You know I love you too, Krys. Things are just complicated right now but I’m sure we’ll make it through if we really love each other. Just bear with your handsome prince for now. I might be a dork but I’ll do anything to make you contented and happy,” I sincerely told Krystal before I captured her full lips. I loved the way Krystal bit my lips as I nibbled her lower lip.

 

The kiss got deeper as our tongues got involved, disrupting my system’s equilibrium. I kept telling myself to stop when I felt something wet in my shorts but Krystal bit my lips harder when I was about to pull off that it started to bleed. I was when she out the blood on my lips. “Uh, baby. You’re turning into a vampire,” I told her between my breaths.

 

I got on top of Krystal and started to kiss her collarbones. Her moans were like a melody to my ear that I buried my face deeper on her neck. “Don’t stop, Amber,” I heard her say as I started ing her blouse but I stopped at the third button when I saw the showstopper, none other than Kwon Yuri, got up from her bed and walked towards the kitchen. When Krystal realized that Yuri was awake, she rolled on the other side of the bed and pretended like she was asleep.

 

“Why did you stop?” Yuri asked with her half-open eyes before drinking a glass of water. I was left dumbfounded as Yuri returned to her bed to go back to sleep like she saw nothing. “Just keep it low guys, and don’t be too shaky. Good night.”

 

I just lay back on my bed and hugged Krystal. “Let’s sleep now, Krys,” I told her and kissed her red cheeks. She turned to face me and cupped my cheeks on her hands.

 

“Baby, your lips are bleeding. Does it hurt?” she told me worriedly.

 

“It’s okay, babe. Just kiss me once again, it won’t hurt anymore,” I replied and as I pouted my bleeding lips. Krystal smiled and we shared another breathtaking kiss before she fell asleep in my arms. “I love you, Krystal Jung. Don’t you ever leave me,” I whispered on her ear before I planted a quick kiss on her lips and doze off.

 

My phone alarmed at exactly 6am. I was surprised when I woke up without Krystal in my arms that I started to panic. “Yul, where’s Krystal?” I asked my roommate who was sitting on the dining table, sipping a cup of hot coffee as usual. She almost spitted the coffee in when she saw me.

 

“I’m here, babe.” I was relieved to hear Krystal’s voice coming from the kitchen so I came running towards her and hugged her from behind. “Are you worried that I left you?” she asked me and I nodded as a reply. “You told me not to leave you, dork.” Then she turned and went back cooking bacon and cheese omelette for breakfast with my chin resting on her shoulders. I was happy that she heard what I said last night. I really hope you won’t leave me, Krystal Jung.

 

“Amber, did Krystal kiss you so hard last night that your lips are like that?” Yuri teased me and laughed loudly that both Krystal and I turned red.