First Couple Fight

Breaking Boundaries

Krystal’s POV

 

That Kim Ji Won was really a threat. She had these sticky glances at Amber and the stupid llama was too dense to notice it. I could understand that they have some history together so it’s just natural of Amber to entertain her. But what made me really furious was when Amber introduced me as a friend. What friend? I’m not just your friend, Amber Liu! But I’m not her girlfriend either since that dork hasn’t asked me yet. -.-

 

But tonight, I was surprised when Amber placed a star necklace on my neck as we cuddled each other by the sea. And the next thing I knew was that the llama was confessing her love for me.

 

“I love you, Krystal. Those words may be simple but what I feel for you is far beyond what human mind can imagine. Though you’re hard-headed, stubborn, cranky, easily jealous and throw death glares at me all the time, my heart will always beat for you, babe. I love you for more than beyond a reason why. You broke my heart twice but it just keeps beating the same. Let me be greedy so I won’t lose you anymore, Krys.”

 

Who wouldn’t be touched by my handsome prince’s heartfelt love proclamation? :’>

 

And when she asked me the question that I’ve been waiting for her to say, I immediately kissed her lips and said ‘YES’. Now this llama is mine! So b*tches, stay away from her or I’ll break your bones! Especially you, Kim Ji Won! Amber’s proposal made me the happiest girl in the whole wide world.

 

However, I wasn’t ready for a public relationship yet since Amber is my first boyfriend and I didn’t want everyone to know that I’m in a relationship with a girl too. It’s not that I was planning to keep this forever but I hope Amber could give me more time.

 

“Babe, can we keep this as a secret for a while?” I asked Amber as I wrapped my arms around her neck as we danced under the night sky. Her eyebrows wrinkled all of a sudden, making me nervous. “I-It’s not that I don’t want to be with you but I think I’m not ready for this yet.”

 

Amber removed my hands around her and took a step back, shaking her head in disbelief, when she heard me. She looked hurt by what I said but I just thought that maybe we should talk about this as early as now. “Then why did you say yes if you’re not ready?!”

 

I was surprised when Amber raised her voice like she was really angry. “B-Babe, don’t get mad. I’m not ready for a public relationship yet but I decided to be with you because I don’t want to lose you too,” I said while holding her hands. Please listen to me, Amber. -.-

 

“Then we’re no different from what we were before! Are we just going to lock ourselves in my dorm as usual when we get back to Seoul?! Krystal, I don’t want to think that our love was just bounded by the four walls of my room!” Amber yelled. I was hurt by the words she said.

 

“Amber, what do you think of me? A trophy that you would like to show off to your friends? Did you just ask me to be your girlfriend to earn a bragging right?” I asked her with my cracking voice. “Why are we fighting as early as this?” My tears burst out all of a sudden. An hour hasn’t passed yet since we officially became lovers but here we are having an argument already. -.-

 

“Of course not! I just wanted those guys to know that you already have a boyfriend so they would stay away from you! Why do you want to keep this a secret? Because you’re afraid of what others will say?!” I could feel Amber’s wrath in every words but there’s a truth in her last statement.

 

“Amber, all I’m asking is more time,” I told her, grasping her hand again but she just shoved me away. “Please, Amber.” I begged as my tears started to blur my vision.

 

“You know what? Forget it! There’s no point in entering a relationship like this,” Amber scowled then started to walk away.

 

“Amber! Come back here! Yah, I’m not done with you yet!” But the stupid llama didn’t look back and left my heart shattered to pieces.

 

We didn’t just break up, right? T.T

 

Amber’s POV

 

I thought everything would be better if I just asked Krystal to be my girlfriend but when she told me to keep this as a secret, my dreams of a perfect relationship with her shattered all of a sudden. The fact that Krystal didn’t want to be seen with me yet pierced through my heart. But it’s not that I wanted to show her off. I just wanted to keep her mine and drive those guys away! -.-

 

But are you ready to tell you bestfriend too, Amber Liu?

 

I froze on where I was when I remembered Choi Minho, my bestfriend who’s madly in love with Krystal. He had no idea what’s happening between his beloved Krystal and his most trusted bestfriend these past few days. Aish. Now it’s getting more complicated! >.<

 

*ring* It was a call from Vic-noona.

 

“Yes, noona,” I answered weakly as I walked past the crowds, back to where I parked my car.

 

“Yah, enough of your lovey dovies and come here at the condo with Krystal,” Vic whispered from the other line. What lovey dovey is she talking about anyway? o.O Wait, did Krystal tell her already?

 

“I’m not with Krystal right now, noona,” I replied with a sigh as I started my car’s engine.

 

“Where is she? Oh, she’s here, she just arrived. Krystal dear!” I heard from the other line.

 

“Krystal! You’re finally here!” I heard an excited deep familiar voice, it was Choi Minho’s. And I hung up, I didn’t want to hear them anymore.

 

Maybe I should listen to Krystal. It’s not yet time to tell the others yet, especially my bestfriend.

 

*beep*

From Vic-noona:

Room 16G, Haeundae Tower 1 just right across the beach.

 

I hit the road and drove all the way to Haeundae Towers where Vic-noona rented a condominium unit for our vacation. I opened my car’s trunk for my things and I found Krystal’s belongings there.

 

Aish. Amber Liu, why didn’t you think of it? Now Minho will think that you and Krystal went to Busan together? Your bestfriend will kill you for sure. >.<

 

Well, I guess I had no choice but to make up some excuses like I just bumped into Krystal or something. I parked my car and brought our luggage to the elevator and up to the rented unit.

 

*ding dong*

 

And the door was opened by another unexpected person.

 

“Donghae hyung?”

 

Minho’s POV

 

“Krystal! You’re finally here!”I was relieved to see my Krystal’s face when she got here on the condo but she looked like she’s not in a good mood. I wonder what happened to my Krystal.

 

Key told me that she had some emergency at home so she couldn’t travel with us this morning and just took the KTX instead. I really wanted to stay in Seoul and wait for Krystal so we could go to Busan together but Key and Vic-noona dragged me to the van no matter how I whined. Good thing that Donghae hyung came too and surprised me that he would go to the festival with us. He’s the closest friend Amber and I met in Sung Jin but he couldn’t hang out with us lately because of his work at the university research center.

 

Now that Krystal came, there’s only one more person missing.

 

Where is my dinosaur bestfriend? I hope she didn’t ditch us and go home to Seoul instead.

 

I pulled my phone to call Amber when I saw a message from an unknown number.

 

Minho-shi! Can you send me Amber’s number? –Kim Ji Won

 

I blinked for so many times to assure if what I read was right and found out that the message was really from Kim Ji Won. Why is this b*tch asking for Amber’s number all of a sudden? Is she finally willing to talk it out with Amber? I was doubtful but happy at the same time since my bestfriend had waited for so long for this to happen. Finally, Ji Won hit her head.

 

To Kim Ji Won:

*attached contact* Why do you need it anyway?

 

*ding dong*

 

I guess that’s Amber, I couldn’t wait to tell her that Ji Won contacted me after two years just to ask for her number. Donghae hyung opened the door and it was indeed my bestfriend.

 

“Ambro!”

 

“Donghae hyung?” I could see Amber’s shocked expression when she saw Donghae hyung.

 

I joined their mini reunion and the three of us shared a warm brotherly hug.

 

“Amber, what took you so long?” Donghae hyung asked my bestfriend.

 

“And why did you bring two bags for a two-day trip? Oh, and the other one’s pink. Aigoo. Are you going through identity crisis now?” I kidded as I helped her with the bags. But I was surprised when Krystal came to claim the pink bag.

 

“That’s mine, Minho-shi,” she said in a weak voice and pulled her trolley bag from my hand.

 

“Th-this is yours?” Why on earth is Krystal’s bag with Amber?

 

“I-I b-bumped into Krystal earlier—“

 

“Amber! I thought you’re not coming!” Vic-noona came hugging my bestfriend.

 

“Ambro! I’m glad you’re here!” It was Key who followed Vic and gave Amber a fraternal hug too.

 

“Drama queens!” Sulli just said and facepalmed. “Nice to see you, Amber-shi.”

 

After greeting Amber, Vic-noona and Donghae hyung went back to cook our dinner in the kitchen while Sulli and Key went back discussing about the festival with Krystal this time. I just sat on the couch with Amber to relax but my bestfriend was busy with her phone. Her wrinkled eyebrows made me remember about Ji Won. Maybe she sent a message to Amber already. Yay!

 

“Bro, is it Ji Won?” I asked Amber excitedly. My bestfriend just gave me a puzzled look and just nodded slightly. “I received a message from her asking for your number.”

 

I knew Amber’s inside is confused right now since she just received a message from the person who broke her heart and just disappeared from her life two years ago. Amber remained silent for a while until she typed something on her phone. I peeked to see what the message was all about.

 

‘Amber, let’s meet at Haeundae. I have something to tell you.’

 

Oh. So that Ji Won ninja knew that Amber is in Busan too?

 

 

And my bestfriend replied:

Just tell me via text message.

 

“Yah, you should talk to her, bro! You’ve waited for this moment all your life!” I advised Amber who really looked weak and perplexed at the moment. My poor bestfriend must still be in pain right now.

 

“Seeing her at the seminar was enough,” she replied with a deep sigh.

 

Oh, so they met at the seminar Amber attended? Maybe Ji Won had really hit her head when she met Amber. “But bro, it’s your chance to settle the things you left behind,” I argued. Ji Won wouldn’t bother asking me for Amber’s number if she really had no intentions of making up with Amber.

 

“Maybe next time, Minho-yah,” Amber answered.

 

“But Amber, Haeundae is a perfect setting.  Ask her out on a date at the festival,” I told her.

 

“I’ll just talk to her when we get back to Seoul.”

 

“Just meet her, Amber. It won’t hurt you that much if you meet her, right? Unless you still have feelings for her,” I told my bestfriend who was playing hard to get right now.

 

But my heart jumped out of surprise when I heard the voice that I fear so much.

 

“Yah, Choi Minho! Stop persuading Amber to meet that b*tch!”

 

I heard it right. It was Krystal Jung.

 

Krystal’s POV

 

So my llama really had something for that b*tch?!

 

I was totally enraged by the fact that Amber and Minho were talking about Kim Ji Won. Yes, I was eavesdropping at their conversation that only worsened my bad mood.

 

“But Amber, Haeundae is a perfect setting.  Ask her out on a date at the festival,” said Minho.

 

“I’ll just talk to her when we get back to Seoul,” Amber replied. You’re not supposed to talk to that b*tch even if you got back to Seoul, you idiot!

 

“Just meet her, Amber. It won’t hurt you that much if you meet her, right? Unless you still have feelings for her,” Minho told Amber.

 

“Yah, Choi Minho! Stop persuading Amber to meet that b*tch!” I couldn’t help but yell at Minho for pressuring Amber. Everyone turned their attention to me with puzzling looks. Even my boyfriend was surprised by what I just said. But I didn’t care anymore; I didn’t want Amber to meet with that b*tch Kim Ji Won.

 

“K-Krystal,w- why are you so angry all of a sudden?” Minho uttered in disbelief.

 

“You shut up!” I yelled while glaring at him before I shifted my cold glares at the surprised Amber. “You and me! Out!” I told her then marched out of the door; I was too jealous to care about what Minho and my friends would think. Why does that b*tch need to meet my llama anyway?! >.<

 

Amber did follow me and close the door behind us. “Krys, what the hell was that?!” she asked.

 

“Don’t you dare meeting that Kim Ji Won!” I glared at the stupid llama.

 

“Yah, who are you to tell me what to do?!” Amber yelled back.

 

“I’m your girlfriend, you idiot!”

 

“Oh yes, I almost forgot. You’re my girlfriend who prefers a secret relationship because you’re afraid to be seen with me.” Amber’s sarcasm pierced through my heart.

 

“Stupid! For sure they know by now that you’re my boyfriend,” I told her without looking at her. This idiot didn’t realize that I brought her out of the room purposely, leaving our friends to think what’s really happening. Silence then filled the space between us as I waited for Amber to speak.

 

The idiot wrapped her arms around me and we shared one warm embrace until I felt Amber’s tears on my shoulder which I assumed to be tears of joy. “Krys, my bestfriend will kill me for sure.”