Somaek Game

Breaking Boundaries

Author's Note: Omo. Where are my kryber shipper readers? Did you guys shift into jessber instead? But authorshi must stick to kryber! Haha. Or I might change my mind too. Loljoke.xD I couldn't make kryber fight for so long so here is their sweet reconciliation. xD 

--------------------------------------

 

Amber’s POV

 

“Amber, take your time in there! I’ll wait for you right here!” I heard Krystal yelled from outside.

 

You stupid, Kwon Yuri! Why did you tell her that I’m in here?! >.<

 

I really didn’t know what to do. Why can’t Krystal just leave me alone and go out with her boyfriend on a date? Why does she keep pestering me? -.- Look for another victim, Krystal Jung.

 

I sat on the toilet’s lid as I thought of a way out. The bathroom’s window was too small for me but even if it’s big enough, I couldn’t just jump off from the seventh floor. -.-

 

How about wait for Krystal to fall asleep? When will she fall asleep then? -.-

 

Then should I just go out of the bathroom and run as fast as I could like Flash to get away from her? Yeah, that’s a better idea. Run until you don’t feel your legs anymore, Amber Liu! I let out a deep sigh as I get ready before unlocking the door. In 3..2..1, run!

 

“Where do you think you’re going, Amber Liu?!” Krystal was standing right outside of the bathroom door, leaving me no chance to run away. She was looking at me with her crystal-like but scary eyes that I got frozen on where I was. Aish. Stop looking at me with those eyes, Krys! >.<

 

“What do you want?!” I yelled at her as I tried to escape but she kept blocking the way.

 

“It’s you who I want!” Krystal yelled, making my heart skip a beat. Oh no, Krys. I know you want Kim Myungsoo, not me. “Now, let’s fix this you idiot!”

 

“No! Stop this, Krystal Jung! I don’t want to talk to you!” I yelled back then pushed her away, hard enough to make her fall. Krystal looked startled by what I did that she just kept looking at me with those sad eyes. “You asked for that.” Stupid, Amber Liu! How can you hurt the one you love? -.-

 

“Yah! I’m not done with you yet!” she said then pulled my broken hand that I winced in pain.

 

“We’re done, Krystal! Now get out of here! I don’t want to see your face ever again!”Again, I turned my back on her and to open the door. “Get out of here, Krystal. Please. Seeing your face makes it even harder for me,” I told her calmly. My heart was aching so much that I didn’t have the energy to fight with her anymore.

 

“No, I won’t get out of here unless you talk to me,” she said coldly.

 

“We’re talking right now, what else do you want?!” Aish. This stubborn girl. >.<

 

“I told you already that I want you, stupid!” she retaliated. I could see the sincerity in her eyes when she said that, making me more confused. No, Amber. Don’t fall for her trap.

 

“Yes, I’m stupid! Go back to your Kim Myungsoo who’s not stupid then!” I told her before getting my glass of somaek but I was surprised when Krystal got my glass instead and drank it straight. “Yah! Why did you drink that?!”

 

“I didn’t know somaek tastes this good?” Krystal said as she poured more soju and beer on the glass.

 

“Yah, stop that!” I yelled at her getting more impatient. You can’t drink, Krys. You won’t be able to handle yourself when you got drunk. -.-

 

“Kiss me first?” Krystal told me with a teasing smile.

 

“Yes—i mean NO! GET OUT!”

 

Krystal, just go. Please. Before I kiss you for real! >.<

 

Krystal’s POV

 

Amber’s face looked funny when I asked her to kiss me. The idiot even slipped by saying yes at first but ended up saying no. My llama won’t resist me anyway. I did drink another glass of somaek until Amber brushed her lips quickly on my right cheek.

 

“Happy? Now get out of here,” the llama told me while mixing some somaek again.

 

“Yah, I’ll kiss you if you drink that too!” I teased Amber while she was drinking that the dork almost spattered the somaek in . This idiot looks so cute when being teased. :”>

 

“Then do it! There’s nothing to lose if you do it anyway!” Amber boasted as she continued drinking the remaining somaek in the glass.

 

“Really, Amber Liu? What about your heart then?” Then I kissed Amber’s lips passionately, savouring the bittersweet taste of somaek on her lips. I felt Amber’s hands on my waist as she retaliated against my kisses until I again by breaking the kiss, leaving her lips slightly open and her face redder than before. “So where’s your heart now, stupid?”

 

“It’s still here, right beside my lungs,” the idiot replied while pointing towards her chest. It was my time to blush after the llama outwitted me. >.<

 

“Ok then. Let me drink that,” I told Amber as I attempted to get the glass of somaek from her hands.

 

“Nah. You could just ask me to kiss you if you really wanted me to,” Amber teased me.

 

“Don’t you ever kiss me again, Amber Liu,” I told her with narrow eyes and the idiot just smirked.

 

“Of course, I don’t want to get beaten up by your boyfriend. My body still hurts like hell.” I saw a strike of sadness in Amber’s eyes when she said that. “The game is over, Krys. You can go home now.” Aish. This idiot still thinks that I cheated on her.

 

“Amber, I love you.”

 

“Ok,” my llama just looked away when I told her that.

 

“Do you love me too?” I asked.

 

“You don’t need my love, Krys.”

 

“Hey, that’s out of the question. You just have to answer it with a yes or a no.” Amber is starting to make me impatient. But since I love this llama so much, I’ll try to be as patient as I could.

 

“No.” Amber’s answer was painful but I knew it was a lie.

 

“Liar.”

 

“We’re both liars,” she scowled.

 

“I’m not a liar! Gawd, Amber. Will you talk to me seriously and listen to me first?” Amber’s loss of trust towards me made my heart in pain. How can I make this dork listen to me? -.-

 

“I love you, Krys. If that’s all you wanted to hear then yes, I’m extremely in love with you,” Amber told me with a deep sigh as she caressed my cheek gently.

 

“You love me and I love you too, then what’s wrong, Amber?” I asked her as I gaze into my llama’s loving eyes. “Don’t you trust me, babe?”

 

Amber’s silence meant yes. So the dork doesn’t really trust me after all. -.-

 

“How can I make you trust me then?”

 

“There’s nothing you can do about it, Krys. The problem’s with me,” Amber replied.

 

“Are you afraid that I’ll hurt you? Amber, you’re hurting me right now too.” My voice cracked as the tears that I kept inside started rolling down my cheeks.

 

“Oh no, Krys. Why are you crying?” Amber told me as she wrapped her arms around me.

 

“You stupid, why are you making everything so hard for the both of us? We’re in love with each other, Amber. Isn’t that enough for you? Stupid stupid Amber Liu! I can feel your love as you wrap your arms around me, why can’t you feel mine when I hug you like this too?” I cried.

 

“That, I don’t know, Krys. But please stop crying,” the dork replied as she pulled from our hug and kissed my forehead. “I love you, Krystal. That’s all I know.” Amber kissed my lips with all her love.

 

“Baby, I swear. I’m not cheating on you. My friends just set me up with Kim Myungsoo,” I told her when I pulled from the kiss. I wanted to clear things out before we got carried away by our feelings.

 

“If you say so, babe,” Amber smiled and planted a quick kiss on my lips before drinking a full glass of somaek. “Now kiss me for drinking it,” the llama told me then grinned.

 

“No. You kiss me first for not trusting me enough,” I answered and Amber didn’t hesitate to capture my lips once again for another breathtaking kiss.

 

“Baby, what if I mixed all the somaek and drink it at once? What will happen?” Amber’s devilish grin made me blushed. I knew what this llama meant just now. “Ok, I can’t drink them anyway.”

 

“How about you drink one more glass and we’ll see what happens?” I teased, making Amber turn into a tomato. After drinking a glass, our lips met once again until we reached her bed. But then..

 

“Guys, are you done talking? Let me rest now.” For the third time, it was Yuri-unnie again. -.-