Change of Plans

Breaking Boundaries

Author's Note: Here's a dose of high glucose Kryber moment. ^_^

------------------------------------------------------

 

Amber’s POV

 

I thought maybe you should buy her a ring, a necklace, a bracelet, an earring or whatever and propose to her as soon as possible.”

 

Yes, I decided to go with Yuri’s advice and ask Krystal to be my girlfriend. Though everything between me and Krystal happened too fast, I’m 200% sure that I love Krystal Jung. And I don’t want to lose her to other guys out there. It’s not that I just wanted to assure her feelings for me but maybe, just maybe, she’s been waiting for me to pop up that question too.

 

*ring* Now why the hell is my sister calling?

 

“Yes, Jackie-noona,” I answered.

 

“Amber, check your account. I sent your allowance today,” she told me from the other line.

 

Yay! The allowance just came in time! :))

 

“Thanks. Uhmm. Noona, can I ask you something?”

 

“What is it? Are you asking for more money now? Finally,” my sister asked.

 

“No, I have enough since I’m working part-time too,” I replied.

 

“I told you not to work anymore and ask me for more money instead.” I knew Jackie-noona would scold me once she heard that I’m working. She actually sends me more than enough money but I just consume half of them since I didn’t want to be indebted too much.

 

“You know I can’t do that. I have to work too so I could pay you back.”

 

“Amber, you don’t have to pay me back! I’m your only sister; of course I’m helping you without asking something in return!” Aish. Here we go again. Jackie and I had always been fighting about it. Her money still comes from our parents so I needed to pay her back.

 

“Noona, let’s not fight this time. I need your permission on something.” I told her before letting out a deep sigh. “I’m going to ask the girl I love to be my girlfriend.”

 

“Oooh. Does this girl love you too? What if you get hurt again, Amber?”

 

“This girl loves me too, Noona, don’t worry. She’s worth taking the risk,” I assured her though I was not really sure if Krystal does really love me. “And please lend me your car this weekend; I’m going to Busan for a seminar tomorrow afternoon.”

 

“That car is yours, Amber. Well then, I wish you happiness with your future girlfriend. Be sure to introduce her to me when I visit Korea next month, okay?”

 

“Of course I will. Thank you, sis. I love you!” And I hung up.

 

I can’t wait to introduce her to everyone as my girlfriend too, Jackie.

 

I withdrew some cash and dropped by at the jewelry section of Lotte department store to pick something for Krystal. Now what shall I buy then? I carefully looked over the beautifully displayed silver rings ranging from one hundred to one thousand dollars.

 

“What can I do for you, Sir?” a young saleslady approached and asked me. As expected, she mistook me as a guy since I actually looked like a guy. *grin*

 

“Uhmm. I’m going to ask someone to be my girlfriend soon. Can you suggest what should I get for my proposal?” I shyly asked the saleslady.

 

“A necklace or a ring would be good, Sir,” she replied with a sweet smile.

 

What if the ring that I bought won’t fit her finger? Aish. I’ll give her a necklace instead.

 

“Uhmm. I don’t know what her ring size is,” I told her as I scanned the displayed necklace of different designs. Omo. They’re too expensive. Aish. I didn’t know proposing would cost this much.-.-

 

“Well, you can just buy couple rings together next time, Sir. Which necklace do you prefer?”

 

I looked over the necklaces on the glass window to choose. There was this certain design that captured my attention, a star with a moon at the centre. I knew it would be perfect for my star Krystal Jung. :”> But when I looked at the tag, Boom! It costs five hundred dollars! >.< However, there’s nothing else that stands out from the other designs and the design I chose fits Krystal perfectly so I just bought it in the end.

 

Wait for my proposal, Krys. And please, say yes.  :)

 

Now that I had my sister’s blessing, it’s time to pull some strings.

 

To Key:

I need your help, bro.

*sent*

 

Krystal’s POV

 

Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale.

 

“What did you say again, unnie?” I asked Vic-unnie for the second time, maybe I just misheard her a while ago. It was 5am, Saturday morning and I was on my way to Sung Jin where we agreed to meet for the Busan trip when suddenly I received this call, shattering my good mood.

 

“We just got here in Busan. I’m sorry, Krys. Change of plans. And we couldn’t reach you last night either,” she replied over the phone in an apologetic voice. I tried to contain my anger when I heard her but it just burst out all of a sudden.

 

“HOW CAN YOU GUYS LEAVE ME??!!” I felt like I was betrayed by my true friends when I found out that they left for Busan already. We planned this trip together a month ago and now what? They left me here in Seoul alone when we’re supposed to leave together! Change of plans, my !

 

“I’m really sorry, Krys. We were really in a hurry. Just take the KTX, ok? See you tonight,” then Vic-unnie hung up. I was busily crying my heart out in front of Sung Jin as the wind blew a familiar scent when I felt someone walked towards me.

 

“Why is my princess crying?” And there I saw my handsome llama smiling like an idiot in front of me.

 

“A-amber?” I still couldn’t believe that she’s there in front of me with her arms opened widely. I came running towards her and threw my arms around her. “Baby, I thought you left yesterday.”

 

“How can I leave when I knew that you would be left here alone?” What Amber said made me wrinkle my eyebrows at her. I pulled from our hug and I could see a stupid grin on my llama’s face. What is this llama thinking now?

 

“Yah, you have a seminar this afternoon. You should go to Busan now,” I told her before hugging her tightly again. “I missed you, babe,” I said before planting a kiss on her cheek. Amber pulled from our hug before lifting my bag and held me. “Where are we going?”

 

“To Busan of course,” the dork replied with a sweet smile and started dragging me to the corner of the street where a black Audi SUV was parked. Amber opened the door for me. “Get in, Krys. We got a long way to go.” Omg. We’re going to Busan together. Yay!

 

“Baby, I thought you’re going to take the KTX yesterday?” I asked Amber as she sat on the driver’s seat beside me. I was surprised when she moved closer to me and buckled my seatbelt.

 

“Change of plans,” the dork simply replied before planting a quick kiss on my lips, making me blush all of a sudden. Aigoo. This sweet llama is really full of surprises. Maybe change of plans is really not that bad at all. :”> Amber started the engine then hit the road.

 

“This car is nice. Where did you get this?” I tried to get Amber’s attention whose eyes were too focused on the road.

 

“I rented this for our trip,” she replied, still her eyes on the road. Yah, look at me, Amber Liu! Your eyes are for me, not for the road! >.< Wait, did she just say that she rented this for our trip?

 

*ring* It was Amber’s phone.

 

My eyes widened when I saw who the caller was. Kim Ki Bum??

 

“Yoboseyo,” Amber answered her phone via Bluetooth. “Oh. Yes, I picked her up already. Thanks for the help, bro. Have a safe trip too.” Then Amber hung up.

 

Have a safe trip? I thought they’re in Busan already?!

 

“Don’t look at me suspiciously, babe,” Amber replied with a wink.

 

What is this llama really up to? >.< “Yah, where are they really? Vic-unnie said they’re in Busan already,” I told Amber while still thinking about if really Key and the others left for Busan last night.

 

“Key said he’s on his way to Sung Jin.” I was surprised by what the dork told me. Wait, did Key and Vic-unnie set us up again? Aish. Stupid, Krystal Jung. Why didn’t you think of that?

 

“I think they set us up, babe,” I told Amber with a giggle. Aigoo. How can I thank those two? They set us up for the second time and now I’m spending some time alone with my dorky prince. :”>

 

But I was more surprised when Amber confessed. “I was the one who set this up, Krys.”

 

Amber’s POV

 

Everything went perfectly as planned. Of course, Key really played a great role in setting this up. I actually told him my plan of going to Busan alone with Krystal and he willingly offered his help. Without him, I might not be here in the car with my beloved Krystal Jung.

 

“I was the one who set this up, Krys,” I told her. Krystal thought that Key set us up on his own like before after I received a call from him. My baby Krys just looked at me with her cold questioning eyes, making me let out a deep sigh. “I just wanted to be with you, babe.”

 

“Stupid. You should have just told me.” Krystal looked so cute when she blushed and pouted her kissable lips. “But I’m glad you planned all of this, baby,” she told me before she unbuckled her seatbelt and kissed my lips that I lost a grip of the steering wheel. It was only a quick kiss so I managed to get back on track. “Yah, I don’t want to die yet. Drive carefully!” Krystal told me then laughed heartily. I could see that she’s really happy to be with me.

 

“Your kiss distracted me, Krys,” I replied, concentrating on the road again.

 

“Ok, don’t kiss me then,” she said before crossing her arms childishly and pouted her lips, shifting her attention instead at the sceneries outside the car windows.

 

“I really won’t kiss you, Krystal Jung,” I kidded and stick my tongue out.

 

“I DON’T CARE IF YOU WON’T KISS ME, YOU STUPID DORK IDIOT LLAMA! I’LL CUT YOUR LIPS IF YOU DARE!” My annoyed princess yelled as she threw her soul-piercing glares then turned her back on me. Aigoo. Krystal’s so cute.

 

I drove for almost half an hour without Krystal talking to me. I could see her wrinkled eyebrows from the mirror so I tried to calm her down. “Baby, are you mad?”

 

“Shut up or I’ll cut your lips for real,” she scowled in an ice cold voice.

 

“Aw. My baby Krys is really mad. This stupid llama is really sorry,” I told her but she didn’t reply. Silence filled the space between us for another thirty minutes until I stopped at a gas station to fill up our tank and parked in front of the convenience store there. “Baby, do you want to grab something at the store?” I asked but she didn’t answer me and just continued looking outside.

 

I couldn’t let help myself anymore so I unbuckled my seatbelt and pulled her closer to me. “Cut my lips after this.” And I captured her lips to give her a breathtaking kiss. I contained my smile when she kissed me back too until we both gasped for air. “I thought you won’t let me kiss you anymore, babe,” I said without pulling my lips from hers. We shared a splendid kiss until she purposely bit my lips. “That hurts,” I told her when she pulled off first.

 

“I told you I would cut your lips if you did kiss me,” she teased with a playful wink. Looks like I have a violently sweet future girlfriend here. :D