Six

You're Special

Yoonmi slowly opened her eyes. Her vision still abit blurry. 

Lu Han blinked when he saw her open her eyes. "Yoonmi." He whispered, tapping on her shoulder. 

Yoonmi widen her eyes, and sat up quickly. "L-Lu Han..." She said quietly placing her hand on her heart. "You s-scared me..." She said, looking at Lu Han.

Lu Han chuckled lightly and nervously. "Oh... I'm sorry..." He apologized. 

Yoonmi shook her head and smiled. "W-Why are you here? I-I mean... i-in my r-room..." Yoonmi asked. 

Lu Han pinked slightly, and his lips. "W-Well- I - D-Dinner was ready - so... I-" Lu Han began stuttering. Yoonmi blinked, and lightly chuckled.

Lu Han froze, and softened at watching her laugh. 

Yoonmi stopped chuckling, and smiled alittle. "Lu Han, you should've woken me up then. It's probably cold by n-now..." She said quietly. Her voice was always quiet and gentle.

Lu Han bit his lip, and scratched his temple. "Well... I-I didn't want to wake you up, so..." 

Yoonmi smiled, and nodded. "Thank you... I guess." 

"Yoonmi... Can I ask you something?" Lu Han asked softly. 

Yoonmi nodded, and looked at Lu Han.

"Were you crying?" He asked, as he locked gazes with her. 

Yoonmi froze, and pinked due to embarrassment. "C-Crying...?" She mumbled, and played with her fingers. 

Lu Han sighed. "You were crying... right? I can tell." He said softly.

Yoonmi slowly nodded, and bit her lip. "I..." 

"Please tell me the reason... I-I just want to know..." Lu Han told her.

Yoonmi took a while to think. Is she gonna tell him? 

"Y-Yoonmi?" Lu Han whispered, and looked at her face- which has gone more pale.

"I-I'm sorry Lu Han... for lying to y-you..." She said as she covered her face with her hands. Lu Han blinked.

"L-Lying? When did you lie to me?" Lu Han asked her.

"For telling you I've b-been alone... for...for... forever..." She said as guilt raised up.

Lu Han shook his head, and placed a hand on her head- making her widen her eyes, and look up from her hands. Lu Han softly smiled, and used his thumb on his free hand to wipe off the little tears from her cheeks.

"It's okay." He softly said.

"N-No! I'ts n-not okay... I lied!" She whispered, and covered her face again. 

"It's really okay... Yoonmi..." Lu Han said as he was tempted to hug the girl infront of him. 

"It-It's be-cause..." Yoonmi murmured.

"Because?" Lu Han raised his brow, and combed her hair with his fingers. 

"I-I-I didn't wa-want to cry... when I told you about my grandmother..." Yoonmi said inbetween her sobs. "B-But... I'm c-crying right now... I'm so..." Yoonmi softly sobbed.

Lu Han softened, and shook his head. He caressed the girl's head. "It's okay. I understand. It's fine, really. Plus, you just told me the truth. It's okay." He softly whispered. 

Yoonmi took her hands off her face, and looked up to meet Lu Han, softly smiling. 

"I'm sorry...Lu Han..." Yoonmi whispered, and looked at Lu Han.

Lu Han shook his head, and smiled. "I told you, It's okay.

Lu Han's tummy started to growl. His eyes widen, and his face flushed red. Yoonmi blinked, and lightly and quietly chuckled. Lu Han nervously smiled, and scratched his head.

"U-Um... I guess I'm hungry... D-Do you want to eat n-now?" He nervously said.

Yoonmi nodded.

"Thank you, Lu Han" She quietly said. 

Lu Han heard, and smiled.

"There's nothing to thank me for, really."


"Lu Han, this is really good. Thank you..." Yoonmi said when she was done chewing. 

Lu Han smiled, and waved a hand. "Nonono, Thank you for letting me, um, stay." Lu Han chuckled and said.

Yoonmi shook her head, and took another bite.

The boy smiled, and continued to eat.

-

After they were done eating dinner, Lu Han had to go.

"Thank you again, Lu Han." Yoonmi said.

Lu Han pouted, and shook his head. "I told you, there's nothing to thank me for!" Lu Han said.

Yoonmi shook her head."There's tons, and I cannot thank you enough." Yoonmi said, slightly smiling.

Lu Han sighed, and smiled.

"Good night, Yoonmi~" He waved as he walked out the door.

"G-Good night, L-Lu Han..." She said, waving slowly.

Lu Han smiled, and walked away.

When his figure faded, Yoonmi smiled and a small blush crept her cheeks.

"Someone... actually... said goodnight... t-to me..." Yoonmi whispered to herself, smiling.