Twenty-Four

You're Special

"Hyung...."

Sehun and Lu Han awkwardly made their ways back home. 

Lu Han blinked and looked at Sehun, "Yeah?"

"Way to ruin the moment." Sehun muttered and blew his hair.

Lu Han felt his heart drop. *Moment? What moment?*

Lu Han just stayed silent as they both walked and walked. As they reached Sehun's home Lu Han stood infront of Sehun's door as Sehun got in.

"Seh-"

But as Lu Han was about to talk, the door slammed right in front of his face, causing his eyes to widen.

"S...Sehun..." Lu Han mumbled and tightened his fists.

"What did I do wrong?! It isn't my fault!" Lu Han whispered sharply to himself, nails digging into his palm as he tightened his fists tighter.

Sehun had his back against the door, "Hyung, why did you want to visit noona? Why were you there? Why did you have to cut in?" Sehun mumbled and bit his fist. 

He sighed angirly and slammed his fist on the door- causing Lu Han to blink and step back. 

Sehun took off his shoes and plopped himself on the couch. He sighed and placed an arm on his forehead, 

"Stupid hyung..."

-

Lu Han walked around the neighborhood, it was dark and he barely saw anything. He wasn't wearing his contacts.

He bit his lower lip and looked around. He wasn't really familiar with Seoul and around Yoonmi's neighborhood. "Damn it...." He mumbled to himself.

He stopped his tracks as he found himself infront of Yoonmi's house again. He looked around and slowly stepped forward, scared of what her reaction would be seeing him.

"I've been walking around circles..." He mumbled and dryly laughed to himself.

He slowly knocked on the door and looked down at his feet.

As he saw light, his head shot up and saw Yoonmi blink. 

As soon as he saw her- everything about Sehun and him was forgotten and replaced by his fluttering heart cause by this girl infront of him.

"Uh... Hello L-Lu Han..." Yoonmi mumbled and tilted her head abit, "What are you doing out here so late? Weren't you supposed to go home?" 

Lu Han hesitated.

"Uh- I - K-Kinda -" He stuttered and looked around everywhere.

Yoonmi softly chuckled and shook her head- making him stop talking.

"You're not so familiar around here, correct? It's dark... why not come in?" She quietly said and opened the door alittle wider for him to step in.

Lu Han awkwardly stepped in her home and watched her as she closed the door.

As she closed the door she faced Lu Han. They both stared at eachother as Lu Han looked down at her and Yoonmi looked up at him.

Her cheeks tinted pink and she blinked while Lu Han broke out into a smile.

"Awkward, eh?" Lu Han whispered and scratched his head.

Yoonmi nervously chuckled and bit her lower lip.

"Yeah..." She whispered back and looked back at him.

"I - Um... Kind of... got lost and um... I'm not wearing my contacts today..." He mumbled and blinked.

Yoonmi nodded and chuckled, "Oh. Uh... d-do you w-want to stay over tonight?" She asked, heading over to the kitchen.

Lu Han reddened and followed behind her, "W-What?"

Yoonmi sipped down some water and placed the cup in the sink. "Yeah. Tomorrow morning you could then go home. It's dangerous in the dark." Yoonmi chuckled.

Lu Han blushed and softly smiled. "Thank you."

Yoonmi blushed and stared at Lu Han while her stared back at her.

Yoonmi's face grew even warmer as Lu Han unconsciously leaned alittle foreword.

"O-Oh! Let me f-find some blankets for you!" Yoonmi suddenly said and quickly shuffled away from Lu Han- leaving him dumbfounded.

Lu Han stood there- blinking repeatedly.

"Wh... What was I about to do...?" He mumbled to himself and rubbed the back of his neck.

He felt his heart flip-flop thinking about Yoonmi and waking up, seeing her face first thing in the morning.

His heart couldn't take it. He broke out into a smile in realisation.

"I'm in love."