Twenty-Eight

You're Special

Yoonmi looked down at her feet as Sehun walked her outside. He stood infront of her and removed his hands away from her ears. 

"Noona..."

Yoonmi looked up at Sehun and felt her lips quiver- just a bit. Sehun softened and sighed softly, pulling her into a warm hug. Yoonmi closed her eyes and held on the bag of chocolates.

"You know, Valentines' day really ." Sehun whispered and slowly pulled away, hands on the girl's shoulders. Yoonmi pressed her lips into a firm line and just stared blankly at the ground.

Sehun sighed once more and cupped her cheeks, "Noona, why are you acting like this?" 

Yoonmi looked up at Sehun and stared at him, "S - Sehun..."

Sehun  his lips and pressed his forehead against hers- causing her to widen her eyes and blush abit. Sehun closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around her shoulders, "Forget everything that happened today. It'll hurt less." He whispered. 

Yoonmi shivered as she felt Sehun's warm breath above her nose and lips. Yoonmi also closed her eyes and slowly yet slightly nod. She didn't understand what Sehun was saying-  but she just nodded because she did felt alittle pinch of pain in her.

"Yeah..." She whispered.

Sehun and Yoonmi just remained silent as their foreheads were touching and Sehun's arms around her shoulders. They both had their eyes closed and they both took little breaths.

The reason why Sehun didn't take the chance to kiss her... is because he knew that she also liked Lu Han. Sure it pained him... but he's trying his best to overcome this 'crush'. 

Sehun mentally sighed. 

*It's best for both me and noona... I know it.*

With that, he promised himself to act like a brother to Yoonmi and treat her as an older sister- trying to overcome these feelings for her. 

Sure he would still hug her and confort her- but it'll all be brotherly. 

*It will be best.*

-

Lu Han bit his lower lip as he walked around the school building.

"Where is she..." Lu Han mumbled and ran his hand in his hair.

His cheeks tinted pink as he looked at what's in his hands. 

It was a bag. It had mittens and a hat. They were matching mittens and hats... a pair of mittens and a hat for him... and the other pair of mittens and another hat for... her.

He blushed and held it tightly. "Where is she..."

He blinked as he bumped into a couple- or he thinks it is.

"Ey, watch out Lu Han," Chanyeol, his friend, chuckled as he rubbed his shoulder.

Lu Han bowed and apologized to Chanyeol. Chanyeol had his fingers laced with other fingers- but the other fingers were more petite. Lu Han looked up from bowing and saw a girl.

"Oh, sorry Hana." Lu Han apologized and almost bowed until Hana stopped him by holding onto his shoulder. Lu Han blinked and looked at her.

"No need to apologize." She said and smiled abit. Lu Han nodded and smiled back.

Chanyeol looked at Hana and then back at Lu Han. Chanyeol wrapped his arms around Hana's waist from behind and looked at Lu Han, "Find your own girlfriend. This is mine." Chanyeol proudly announced.

Hana rolled her eyes and pinched Chanyeol's side from behind- causing him to wince and squeal abit. Hana rolled her eyes once more and smiled abit. "Don't mind him. He's just a ."

Chanyeol pouted and kissed her cheek from behind, "I'm your , and your my princess." 

Hana blushed and made a face, "You're so-"

But Chanyeol cut her off by placing a sweet kiss on her lips.

Lu Han blinked and awkwardly looked around, "Er... Gotta go... bye." he mumbled and slowly walked past them. Alright, yes maybe he did envy Chanyeol for having a girlfriend just abit.

Lu Han looked around and sighed, "Just... where is..."

But he froze as he looked out the window.

From far, he saw two figures. They looked like they were kissing since their faces were so close and the boy's arms were around her. 

Lu Han blinked and shook his head, " N - No... it..."

But as he looked closely and carefully... the girl had pale skin, long hair with bangs...

Lu Han felt his heart shatter.

"Yoonmi... S - Sehun?"