Fourteen

You're Special

"Lu Han, how old is Insu?"

Lu Han blinked and looked at Yoonmi, who was swinging her and Insu's arms. Lu Han softly smiled and held up four fingers. Yoonmi nodded and smiled back- earning Lu Han's heart to skip another beat.

"Four eh? You're so young." Yoonmi mumbled. Insu looked up at her and giggled. 

"You're going to grow up to look like Lu Han," Yoonmi said to Insu, smiling at how cute Insu was being.

Lu Han's ears perked up but pretended not to listen. Insu stared at Yoonmi. "So I'm going to grow up..."

Yoonmi nodded. "Like your older brother, Lu Han." 

"So... I'm going to grow up... ugly?"

Yoonmi and Lu Han widened their eyes. Lu Han flushed pink and frowned at his little brother's comment. Yoonmi bursted out laughing- making Lu Han stare at her in awe.

He never saw her laugh like this. She looks so... free. He softly smiled while staring at Yoonmi.

She covered and slowly stopped laughing. "Oh Insu... You're just like Sehun!" Yoonmi said as he snapped her fingers, making Insu open his mouth. "Woah! How'd you do that, noona?" 

Yoonmi blinked and snapped her fingers again, "Do this?"

Insu nodded cutely and tried to snap- but he looked too adorable.

Yoonmi looked at Lu Han. "Why don't you let your brother teach you?" Yoonmi asked Insu, making him immediately pout.

"No! I don't want Lulu hwung! I want princess noona!" Insu said as he hugged Yoonmi's waist. Yoonmi jumped abit in suprise but shook her head lightly- chuckling.

"Please Insu? Just let your brother teach you." Yoonmi softly said.

Insu shook his head and tightened the hug. Lu Han's eye twitched. That little brat...

"Lu Han."

Lu Han blinked and looked at Yoonmi, who was motioning him over to her. Lu Han nodded and walked over to her. Lu Han snapped his fingers as Insu looked at him.

Insu was impressed. "Woah! So Lulu hwung does know how! I thought he was stupwid!" Insu blurted, hugging his brother's legs.

Lu Han's eye twitched again. He blushed due to embarrassment when Yoonmi started to laugh again.

"Oh! We reached my home." Yoonmi said as she pointed at her little house.

Lu Han stopped trying to get Insu off him and looked at Yoonmi who was slowly walking away. Lu Han took Insu's arms off his legs and took his hand- walking over to Yoonmi.

"Yoonmi!"

Yoonmi turned around and found Lu Han's hand around her wrist.

Yoonmi blushed and looked at Lu Han. "Y-Yes?"

Lu Han pinked and let go of Insu's hand- making Insu confused.

Lu Han wrapped his arms around Yoonmi's waist- making her widen her eyes. 

He pulled her closer and reddened. "Thank you for calming Insu down... Thank you for spending the day with us. Thank you." 

Yoonmi blushed madly and stood still while Insu also hugged her waist but from behind. "Noona! I love you, noona!" 

Yoonmi softly smiled and slowly brought her hands up to touch Lu Han's and Insu's arms. 

"I should be the one thanking you two."


Sehun was in his bedroom- staring blankly at his computer screen.

"Sehun," Kai said as he crossed his arms and leaned against the wall.

Sehun hummed in response and slowly turned around to face Kai.

"Are you really this bored?" Kai asked as he stared at Sehun.

Sehun pouted and nodded. "There's nothing to do. Lu Han isn't home or online!" 

"Always thinking about Lu Han... Aren't I your friend too?" Kai said as he frowned.

Sehun crossed his arms. "You're not nice. You're not kind. You're not Lu Han!" Sehun whined and pouted again.

"Wait, so you're... gay?"

Sehun blushed madly. "What the- Kai! No! No! Kai, you little- !"

"Aren't you the little one, Sehunnie?" Kai said as he smirked.

Sehun's eye twitched and he got up, smirking lightly. "Kim Jong...un."

Kai frowned. "It's Kim Jongin..." He said as he stepped closer to Sehun.

"Well, I'm not gay!"

"Well, I'm not Kim JongUN!" 

And with that, they started to act like five year olds.