Thirty-Six

You're Special

Lu Han waited patiently for Yoonmi's answer.

Afraid. Afraid of being rejected again. Afraid of having that painful prickly feeling again.

Yoonmi froze and felt her heart pounding fast and rapid against her ribcage. Her cheeks tinted pink and her eyes blinking. She was confused... but was so tempted to go with him. 

Yoonmi broke out into a tiny smile,

"Yes please."

Lu Han widened his eyes and looked at Yoonmi, "W - What?"

"Y - Yes. P - Please..." Yoonmi whispered and blushed, not knowing if Lu Han was kidding a while ago or is serious. Lu Han kept his eyes widen and his heart began beating quickly.

"R - Really?" 

Yoonmi nodded and smiled, "Yes." 

Something has been lifted from Lu Han's shoulders. He immediately felt his mood rise up and his heart pounding loudly. He smiled sincerely and sweetly, "Thank you." he whispered.

Yoonmi blinked and took a step closer to Lu Han, "H - Huh?" She didn't hear him. 

Lu Han held her by the shoulders - making the girl blink and look up at him. 

Lu Han closed his eyes and leaned closer to her face. Yoonmi widened her eyes as she felt something warm and soft, pressed against her cheek. Her eyes didn't blink. They kept open - wide. 

Yoonmi liked it. She liked the warmth and softness from Lu Han's lips.

Lu Han pulled away slowly, cheeks tinted pink. He saw the wide eyes from Yoonmi and blushed harder.

Lu Han looked away and coughed abit, "I - I said... th - thank you." he whispered and glanced at her.

Yoonmi blushed and looked down at her feet, "A - Ah... o - okay." 

Lu Han blinked and rubbed his temple, "S - Sorry. Pick you up a - after school, okay?" he mumbled, still blushing.

Yoommi slowly nodded and watched as Lu Han's lips curved into a small smile. He slowly turned his back towards her and slowly walked away. 

Yoonmi swallowed and touched her cheek. She blushed and blinked. She slowly looked at Lu Han's figure, slowly fading away. 

"B - Bye Lu Han." 

 

Lu Han had the same dumb expression on his face as he entered his home.

"I - I'm home, mother." he said loudly and looked around. 

I kissed her more than twice now... and she didn't push me or run away ... he thought and unknowingly smiled a bit.

"In the kitchen!" 

Lu Han blinked but made his way to the kitchen. He looked around and saw a his mother's back - cooking something. Lu Han raised his brows but blinked as he felt a small hand on his. He looked down and saw Insu smiling, "Hi hwung!"

Lu Han smiled and crouched down, "Insu, hello." 

Insu squeezed Lu Han's cheeks - causing the older boy to widen his eyes and blink. Insu pinched them and tilted his head, "Why are yours pink?" 

Lu Han blinked again and took Insu's hands off his cheeks, "I - Insu, what are you talking about?"

"Hwung, your cheeks are pink! Not fair! Mine are only peachy!" Insu pouted and patted his own cheeks.

Lu Han raised his brows but smiled - seeing his little brother acting all adorable. Lu Han ruffled his little brother's head and smiled at him, 

"I'm happy. Very happy, Insu." Lu Han whispered and smiled softly.

Insu raised his brows and tilted his had,

"So when you smile too much, it hurts your cheeks - making them red?!"