Fifty-Three

You're Special

"What are you trying to say?"

Lu Han gave Kai a firm look and his lips, "she's my girlfriend - I love her dearly and you can't you just tell me to - " "Lu Han." Kai spoke out and shook his head, "Does she show any affection to you? Or are you the only one who does?" Kai mumbled, making Lu Han freeze on the spot. Affection? he thought to himself, "You mean like - " "Hyung. Does she or not? Does she ever compliment you? Make the first move? Hug? Kiss? All those - does she ever make the first move? Does she like showing affection in public?" Kai asked, his billions of questions making Lu Han swallow and blink, "I ...." 

Kai his lips and patted the older boy's back, "think about it." he stated, stuffing his hands inside his pockets and walking past him, heading back to the cafeteria, his shoulder brushing against Lu Han's. Lu Han bit his lip, "sh - she did. O - Only once or twice though ..." he muttered and looked behind him, finding Kai cooly walking away. 

Lu Han sighed, "Why is he suddenly acting this way? Why is he so ..." he groaned in frustration and mentally pouted. He walked back outside, seeing Yoonmi struggling to open her water bottle. 

Lu Han smiled and chuckled, making the girl widen her eyes and look behind her, "L - Lu Han!" she squeaked, blushing in embarrassment, "y - you're back ... wh - what did you and Kai talk about?" she mumbled, sticking her tongue out due to concentration of opening the water bottle. Lu Han shrugged, "nothing special or important." he simply said, taking the water bottle from the girl and opening it for her. The girl blinked and chuckled awkwardly, "s - sorry. I'm weak so - " "it's fine." Lu Han said and smiled, "you could've just asked." he whispered, leaning closer to her.

Yoonmi blushed and blinked at the sudden closeness, "I - I um ..." she blinked rapidly, her cheeks reddening. Lu Han laughed softly and twirled a strand of hair behind her ear, "yes?" he whispered, making her blush harder. Yoonmi suddenly backed away and cleared , "u - uh," she stuttered, taking the water bottle and sipping the drink down, making Lu Han blink and smile, "you're throat was dry?" he asked, making her nod. 

Once he looked away, Yoonmi put the water bottle down and scooted closer to him shyly, making him blink and look at her direction - eyes widening as their noses touched. Yoonmi swallowed and quickly pecked his lips, making him widen his eyes even more and blushed harder, "h - huh?" 

The girl fiddled with her fingers and looked at him shyly, "y - you and K - Kai were pretty loud ... and wh - when I was about to head in the washroom, I  -I saw and heard you two ... a - and you were asked if I ever made the first move and ..." she mumbled, making Lu Han blink.

"Oh, Yoonmi ..." Lu Han smiled with his eyes, leaning closer and pecking her lips again. The girl blushed madly but smiled also, "I - I do love you, Lu Han ..." she whispered, looking at him shyly, biting her lips slightly, "I really do." she said softly, making Lu Han's heart flutter and jump in happiness. 

Lu Han smiled, "I do too." he said, cupping her cheek and softly caressing the smooth skin. Yoonmi blushed, "s - sorry if I don't show as much affection ... b - but just to let you know, I love you." she muttered shyly, cheeks and ears getting pinker and redder every time a word escapes her soft lips. 

Lu Han smiled, "I love you too." he whispered sincerely, leaning forward and claiming her lips once more. 

 

"Oh my god ..." 

Juhee nodded and shook her head afterwards, "Like, come on! Lu Han deserves prettier girls ... like you, Aya." she smiled, making the girl, Aya, nod and pout, "I can't believe this! Th - that witch girl - she got Lu Han under her spell!" she squeaked, clenching her fists. 

Aya was the news reporter ... and of course, the princess of the school.

"I'm so gonna ..." she muttered, biting her lower lip, making Juhee raise her brows, "make Lu Han yours? You go for it." Juhee smirked a bit, looking at her red sharp, clean nails. "even though, i'll be the one who claims Lu Han ..." Juhee smirked and muttered under her breath making Aya blink and look at Juhee, "huh? Did you say something?" she whispered, glancing over at Lu Han with Yoonmi.

"Nothing."  Juhee said innocently, patting Aya's head - like a dog but a bit rougher, 

"Good luck."