Fifteen

You're Special

"Yoonmi noona!" 

Yoonmi turned around and saw Sehun waving his hand and smiling cutely. Yoonmi softly smiled and waved abit, making the boy brighten even more.

"Let's walk to class together, noona!" Sehun suggested, running up beside her.

Yoonmi nodded and chuckled abit. "Sure, why not?" 

Sehun smiled and clapped his hands. "Yipee! Thank you noona!" 

Yoonmi raised her brow and looked at Sehun. "Thank you? For what?" She asked, confused and lost. Sehun smiled and leaned closer to her face- making her blush abit and back up. 

"Thank you for letting me walk with you to class." He whispered and looked away. Yoonmi coughed abit but smiled. "You're welcome... I guess..." She mumbled.

-

Yoonmi walked to the washroom and went inside a stall. Her ears perked up as she heard other girls come in and started talking. Yoonmi pressed her lips into a firm line as she saw four feet- belonging to two people.

"Hey, do you know who that girl is?"

"Which one?"

"That one... That Lu Han oppa hangs out with." 

"Youngmi? She's just-"

Yoonmi opened the stall door, causing the girls' head to look at her. They widened their eyes and blinked as Yoonmi walked up to the sink and washed her hands.

One of the girls grabbed her shoulder- causing Yoonmi to widen her eyes. Yoonmi's head slowly turned around- meeting the other girl's face.

"You. You're Youngmi?" She asked, skimming her face and body.

Yoonmi gulped and looked down, closing the tap. "I-It's Y-Yoonmi..." She mumbled.

The girls smirked and turned Yoonmi around- making Yoonmi face the girls. Yoonmi gulped and widened her eyes. One of the girls faked a smile to Yoonmi.

"You... hang out with Lu Han oppa and S-Sehun oppa... right?" She asked, tilting Yoonmi's chin.

Yoonmi gulped down that lump in . "Y-Yes..."

The girl tightened the grip on Yoonmi's chin and her eye twitched. "Do you know..."

"That you're bothering them?" The other girl finished.

Yoonmi blinked. "B-Bothering...?"

The girls look at eachother and sent eachother looks. The girl with the glasses nodded and faked a smile. "You know, you're bothing Lu Han oppa alot these past days... H-He has alot of meeting to go to b-but missed because he was uh...

...walking you home!" The girl without glasses finished.

The girls both nodded and looked at Yoonmi. Yoonmi felt guilty. "I... I have been interfering... him with his... dreams?" She muttered.

The girls nodded and coughed. "W-Well... If you want him to reach his um... dreams... then um, leave hi- them alone! Y-Yeah! Leave them alone so they can uh... concentrate!" The glasses girl said.

Yoonmi's expression saddened but nodded slowly. "I... I should, huh? I... I have been bothering them both..." Yoonmi mumbled and looked down.

The girls looked at eachother and smirked. They then faked a smile and looked at Yoonmi. "Great choice, Youngmi!" The girl without glasses said, harshly patting Yoonmi's back.

Yoonmi flinched but nervously smiled. "Y-Yeah..."

The two girls then smiled at eachother and walked out of the washroom, leaving Yoonmi standing there. 

Full of guilt, regret, and a pinch of... pain and sadness.

"I... I was a bother to them..." She mumbled and stared at her feet.