Fifty-Six

You're Special

When their lips parted, Yoonmi could only stare at Lu Han with wide eyes.

"L - Lu Han ..." 

Lu Han smiled at her before holding her hands, kissing her knuckles, "I thought it was the right time ..." he whispered, looking at the group of students around them, "they were curious ..." Lu Han grinned and looked at Yoonmi with soft eyes, "you don't mind, right?" 

The girl blushed and smiled softly, "I don't mind ..." she whispered back, hugging Lu Han by the shoulders. Lu Han grinned in bliss and hugged her close, making the group of people gape and stare in admiration. 

Suddenly,

"Lu Han-hyung!" 

The couple parted slightly and blinked. 

Lu Han snorted and shook his head, "seriously, Sehun?" 

Sehun grinned childishly and rubbed his wrist, blinking innocently, "I - I just wanted to ask you both if you two can ... drink bubble tea with me ..." he cutely said - making girls around them squeal. 

 

 

Sehun groaned and pouted as he watched the couple interact.

"Guys!" Sehun whined, flicking the older boy's forehead, making Lu Han yelp and rub the red skin.

Yoonmi giggled, making Lu Han smile and stare at her in awe.

Sehun groaned again, 

"Geez!" 

 

 

"I'll see you at school."

Yoonmi nodded and smiled softly as Lu Han leaned in and pecked her nose, "Make sure to come early." he said, making Yoonmi blink, "Eh? Is there something special going on tomorrow?" she asked curiously.

Lu Han laughed and winked, "Sure. You can say that." he playfully tapped her nose, making her pout, "Lu Han!" she whined, but stopped talking as he suddenly leaned in and kissed her lips tenderly.

Yoonmi blinked but melted at his tenderness before kissing back. Lu Han pulled back and pecked her lips one more time, "It's a surprise." he smiled.  

 

She nodded.