Twenty-Six

You're Special

Yoonmi slowly opened her eyes as the sun hit her face. She yawned quietly and sat up slowly, stretching slightly- until she saw Lu Han still sleeping. 

She widened her eyes and stopped stretching. She slowly moved closer to Lu Han and faced him. She moved a hand infront of his face and silently chuckled. As her hand slightly touched Lu Han's nose, she froze and widened her eyes. Lu Han scrunched his nose and made noises that sounded like... a kitten?

Yoonmi softly smiled and lied her head in her arms, facing Lu Han's angelic sleeping face. She thought he was absolutely flawless.

"Awake already?" 

Yoonmi widened her eyes and blushed as she heard Lu Han talk and open an eye slowly. Lu Han chuckled quietly and yawned, stretching his legs and arms.

Yoonmi sat up again and blinked, rubbing her wrist. Lu Han sat up also and tilted his head in a cute manner, "Do you want to get something to eat together?" he asked and smiled.

Yoonmi blushed again and looked everywhere but him, "I - I..."

"My treat," Lu Han added and smiled.

Yoonmi froze and stared at Lu Han, "T - Treat...?" 

Lu Han chuckled and nodded, "Yep."

Yoonmi blinked and hesitantly nodded, "A -  Alright, th - thanks Lu Han..." She whispered and smiled abit.

Lu Han smiled again and nodded. Yoonmi smiled and got up from bed, "I - I'll go get changed..." She said and went to the washroom. Lu Han nodded.

-

Lu Han and Yoonmi both awkwardly walked with eachother- on their way to a cafe. No one spoke a single word. Just an awkward yet peaceful silence.

"Lu Han oppa?" 

Lu Han froze as he heard a squeaky high-pitched voice. Yoonmi blinked and also froze. They both turned their heads around and saw a petite girl running up to Lu Han.

"Lu Han oppa! It's really you!" The petite girl squeaked and immediately hugged Lu Han tightly around the waist.

Lu Han widened his eyes and looked at Yoonmi- who was looking down, playing with her fingers awkwardly. Lu Han swallowed and looked at the petite girl, "U - Uh... Lina? Can you please l - let go?" 

Lina grinned and let go of his waist- but clinged onto his arm afterwards. Yoonmi coughed abit- making Lu Han and Lina look at her.

Lina tilted her head at her and hugged Lu Han's arm tighter, "Whose that, oppa?" 

Lu Han swallowed and stared at Yoonmi, "S - She's..." 

Yoonmi looked at Lu Han and swallowed. What was she to Lu Han?

"She's my friend," Lu Han said and tried to get Lina off his arm. 

Yoonmi didn't know why, but she felt a tinge of pain. She was Lu Han's friend, yes... But she didn't know why that hurt her abit. 

Yoonmi nodded slowly and nervously smiled, "Y - Yeah... I - I'm Lee Yoo-"

Lina stopped her by putting her hand infront of Yoonmi's face. "H - Hi. I didn't really ask you." 

Yoonmi swallowed and shut , looking down at her feet. Lu Han gulped and wanted to yell at this Lina girl- but he just couldn't. His mother taught him better.

Yoonmi looked around and swallowed once more, "U - Uh... L - Lu Han, I'm not really hungry anymore... I um... Have to go now!" She quickly said and almost ran past him.

Lu Han caught her wrist and looked at her. Lina blinked as Lu Han successfully got out of her grip. Lu Han pulled Yoonmi closer to him and stared at her, "D - Don't leave." 

Yoonmi widened her eyes and blushed as Lu Han stared at her- eyes to eyes. 

Lina blinked once more and furrowed her brows, "Opp-"

"Lina?"

Lina blinked and turned around, seeing Tao holding two cones of icecream. "A - Ah! T - Tao oppa!" And with that, she hurriedly ran to Tao- leaving Lu Han and Yoonmi alone once again.

"L-"

Lu Han wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer to him, embracing her. Yoonmi widened her eyes and felt her heart flip and flop.

"Do you really have to go?"

Yoonmi widened her eyes even wider and slowly pulled away from him, looking at him. 

She shook her head and blushed. Lu Han smiled and held both of her hands, placing them on his cheeks. "Don't leave... I like it when you're with me..." Lu Han pinked as he said it.

Yoonmi reddened and felt Lu Han's soft skin on her palms and on her hands. "I... won't leave..." She whispered and stared at him.

Silence.

Lu Han broke into a sincere smile, "Thank you."

Yoonmi smiled back and looked at him, "No...

...Thank you for not leaving me."