Forty-Five

You're Special

It was time to head home. No more school, no homework, no tests coming up - and time for Yoonmi to -

"L - Lu Han?" 

Lu Han blinked and looked at the door, seeing Yoonmi's little head poking out. Lu Han chuckled and took a step closer to the door, making Yoonmi blush and shake her head, "D - Don't come! I - I just need to tell you something." she whispered, making Lu Han's eyes round but he just nodded.

Yoonmi held the doorknob tightly, breathing became a little harder. She looked at Lu Han and felt her heart beating wildly. She swallowed and inhaled, "Lu Han,

"Thank you. Thank you for everything. Thank you for your smiles, laughs, kindness, honesty, your respect, friendliness - thank you. Thank you ... and thank you for ... l - liking me." she whispered and took another deep breath.

Lu Han felt his heart skip a beat as he took another step closer. He stared at Yoonmi and felt his heart beat fast and wild. Yoonmi looked at Lu Han and swallowed, her hand on her heart, "Thank you, Lu Han. I ... I don't know what to say. You've b - been there for me and ... made me smile." she whispered and felt a tear roll down her cheek. Lu Han softened even more and took a deep breath. 

Yoonmi harshly wiped the tear away and looked up at Lu Han, her heart aching and beating fast. She took another deep breath and squeezed her eyes shut. "I - I want you to hear me out ... You made my happy. You make me happy and excited to be at school ... you were the ... first person at school th- that's nice ... to me. You didn't run away ... whisper and have fear in your eyes when you see me." she whispered and looked at Lu Han, tears b around her eyes.

Lu Han swallowed and nodded sincerely, his eyes staring into hers. He reached for her cheek - but stopped as she flinched. 

"W - Wait! ... I ... have more." she whispered, cheeks reddening. Lu Han slowly nodded.

"Y - You basically ... changed my life. Postively. You gave me friends like S - Sehun ... You ... made me happy - very very happy. I ... " she whispered,

"I l - like ... you." 

Their worlds froze in that second.

Lu Han's eyes rounded and it felt like his heart was going to pop out of his chest. Lu Han opened the door widely - making Yoonmi widen her eyes. Lu Han took her hand and pulled her towards him, making her land on his chest. Yoonmi's eyes rounded even more when Lu Han wrapped his arms around her tightly, hearing and feeling his beating heart.

Yoonmi slowly brought her hands up to his chest and held onto his shirt lightly, her eyes squeezed shut. Lu Han hugged her tighter and felt a little tiny tear escape his eye. 

She likes him back.

She really likes him back.

 

 

 

Sehun pouted as he walked around the school. He swung his arms and nibbled on his bottom lip. He raised a brow as he saw an unfamiliar face. He blinked and tilted his head, "Hey! Are you new?" he asked, quickly walking up to the girl.

The girl turned around and raised a brow when she saw Sehun. She swallowed and nodded, nervously smiling. Sehun stared at her before nodding and reaching out to shake her hand, "Hi. I'm Sehun, and you?" 

The girl awkwardly shook his hand and looked at Sehun from top to bottom. She coughed lightly before answering, "Juhee." 

Sehun nodded and poked his head adorably, "Say, you look like someone I ha - know." Sehun said and observed her face. Juhee furrowed her brows and pushed Sehun's forehead with her finger - making Sehun's eyes wide and blinking. 

"And you - you seem childish and immature." she said, looking at Sehun with a judging face. Sehun blinked and pouted, "Hey! That's not nice!" he said and squinted his eyes at her. 

Juhee shrugged and turned around, waving her hand, "See you around, Sehan." 

"It's Sehun!" 

"Mhm." she hummed and looked around for Lu Han. 

She looked in each classroom she passed by and kept that frown on her face.

She blinked as she saw another classroom. She squinted her eyes and turned the knob, but failed. She frowned deeply and tried again - but again, failed.

She bit her lower lip and glanched at the window, widening her eyes at the site.

She found Lu Han.

But hugging someone.

A girl.

Juhee tightened the grip on the doorknob and clenched her other fist, pressing her lips into a firm line. Juhee quickly took out her cellphone and a grin appeared on her face.

*Click*

She grinned widely to herself as she took a picture. She looked back at the window and her lips, 

"Perfect."