Fifty-Five

You're Special

Yoonmi stared at Lu Han while he stared back.

"Am I that handsome?" Lu Han jokingly asked, making Yoonmi's cheeks redden and her eyes darted to her feet.

He smiled and held her hand, soft kissing her knuckles, "I'm teasing you," he said softly, making the girl slowly look back at him with big eyes, "b - but you are handsome," she quietly said, making Lu Han grin and his cheeks turn into a pretty shade of pink, "and you're beautiful." he whispered softly, slowly leaning in - his eyes slowly closing.

"Ew." 

The couple parted away with a red face. Yoonmi looked down while Lu Han looked at the person who interrupted the sweet moment, "Sehun!" he whined, making the younger boy grin widely.

"Hyung, you know - I'm here too. I can't stand you two acting like this." Sehun pouted, crossing his arms. 

Lu Han laughed while Yoonmi smiled, "Sorry Sehun," she apologized, making Sehun snort and shake his head in amusement, "come on, let's go." he said, walking infront of the couple. 

Lu Han nodded and took the girl's hand in his, making her smile softly and walk beside him. 

 

 

 

"Lu Han. Lee Yoonmi - you're both late. Care to explain?" the teacher raised her arched brow and stared at them.

The rest of the class also stared at them. 

"W - We - " "There was traffic so we took a different bus since we were late for the first one." Lu Han finished smoothly, making Yoonmi blink and bite her lip. 

The teacher slowly nodded, "and it was a coincidence that you two were late at the same time?" 

The pair just nodded. 

"Alright. Next time this happens, you're both sent to detention, got it?" 

The pair nodded once again, 

"Yes, teacher." 

 

 

 

"Lu Han, I feel so bad for you." 

Lu Han blinked and looked behind him, finding two males staring at him.

Lu Han smiled politely, "Hm? Why?" 

"Youngmi." 

Lu Han frowned slightly, "It's Yoonmi." 

The boys blinked and looked at eachother confusingly, "You know her? Or just her name?" they asked. 

"I know her." 

The boys blinked again, "Was it witch craft?" one whispered to the other, making the boy shrug. Lu Han frowned, "Excuse me?" he closed his locker, looking at them with blank eyes. 

"How do you know her?" 

"She's my girlfriend." 

Everyone around them froze and stared at Lu Han with wide eyes. Some whispering to each other and some were making faces.

"Girlfriend?"

Lu Han nodded and smiled proudly, "Yes."

Suddenly, everyone started laughing - making Lu Han furrow his brows in confusion, his eyes blinking rapidly.

"Nice one, Lu!" A boy, Baekhyun laughed.

"You almost had me there!" Another boy, Kyungsoo, chuckled.

"But ... she really is my girlfriend." Lu Han said, making everyone freeze again.

"You're kidding." Baekhyun gaped.

"No. I love her." he confessed, smiling softly. Just thinking about her, made his heart flutter in happiness.

Just then, as his eyes spotted a familiar figure walking from afar, he smiled widely, "Yoonmi-ah!" he called out, jogging to her - making everyone gape with wide eyes. Lu Han grinned as she smiled a bit as she saw him.

Lu Han suddenly grabbed her hand and pulled her close, looking at the crowd of people,

"This is my girlfriend."

With that, he sealed her lips with a loving kiss.