Forty-Seven

You're Special

*Sorry I didn't update much! I caught the flu - but feeling better! Also - Christmas!

 

Yoonmi slowly and quietly sat in her seat, not bothering to greet Sehun or anything. She just sat there, gnawing on her lower lip, hands fiddling under the table and eyes wandering everywhere. Did Lu Han see it? Will Lu Han get mad or embarrassed? Will Lu Han -

"Yoonmi." 

Yoonmi flinched and slowly looked up, seeing Lu Han smiling at her.

The boy took the seat behind her, his cheek in his hand and elbow on the desk, "Morning." he greeted with a soft voice and a warm smile, sending Yoonmi shivers down her spine. Yoonmi nodded slightly and swallowed a bit, "M - Morning." she whispered and greeted him back. Lu Han grinned and sighed lightly, his heart fluttering like crazy. Yoonmi's heart was also fluttering like crazy, not just because of the feeling of love - but also with nervousness and getting a bit ... scared. 

Sehun sat down in his desk and sighed angrily. Sehun held onto the picture tighter and shook his head, "Someone is messing with them." Sehun mumbled and lightly unscrambled the piece of paper, revealing the picture that Juhee took of Lu Han and Yoonmi. Sehun bit his lower lip and shook his head, "Wanting rumors and such and trying to get Yoonmi hurt ..." Sehun whispered and made the picture into a ball, stuffing it inside his pocket, "What a little prick." he mumbled and pouted unconsciously."No one hurts noona ... oh and hyung." he mumbled to himself and shrugged at the 'hyung' part.

 

"Noona, may I talk to you for a second?" Sehun whispered, putting his hand on her shoulder. Yoonmi widened her eyes but nodded slowly, closing her locker. Sehun smiled lightly and took her hand, leading her to the rooftop. Sehun closed the door behind them and sighed, "Noona." 

Yoonmi swallowed at the sound of his voice and played with her fingers from behind.

"Congratulations!" 

Yoonmi blinked and looked up, seeing Sehun wiggling his eyebrows and waving his arms around slightly. Yoonmi tilted her head a bit, but chuckled at how adorable and silly he looks. 

"A - About what?" 

"Lu Han!" 

Yoonmi blushed and scratched her arm, "H - How ... how did you know?" she whispered, her cheeks reddening. 

"The picture on the board at the front." 

Yoonmi's face fell and got pale. She swallowed hard and looked down at her feet, "O - Oh ... tha - that." she mumbled and suddenly grew nervous again. Sehun his lips and sighed, "That's what I want to talk to you about." he whispered and patted her head, making Yoonmi blink twice.

"Who took it?" He asked, combing his fingers through her silky, soft dark hair. Yoonmi thought for a while but shrugged lightly, "I honestly don't know and didn't see." she whispered and her shoulders deflated.

"When did you and Lu Han ... hug?" Sehun asked, making Yoonmi both nervous and blushing. Yoonmi poked her cheek with her tongue and looked at Sehun, "Y - Yesterday ... afterschool." she mumbled. Sehun nodded and thought for a minute. Yesterday ... afterschool. 

"Don't worry noona. I'll help you find him and beat the cra - " 

"P - please ... don't beat anyone up." she whispered. Sehun softened and sighed, "I'll just have a long talk with them then." he whispered and patted her head, smiling softly. Yoonmi nodded and swallowed, "T - Thank you, Sehun." she whispered and smiled at him. Sehun nodded and chuckled, "Anything for noona!" he chimed and grinned cheekily. 

Yoonmi then grew silent, "B - But..." 

Sehun blinked and raised a brow, "But what?"

"Wh - What if Lu Han saw it ... what if he gets embarrassed and ... I don't want to ruin his reputation ... I really don't want to - "

"Noona."

Sehun poked her forehead and broke out into a small smile, "If he really loves you ... then he won't be embarrassed at all and won't care what other people think. I'm sure he loves you - wait - I'm positive." he whispered and smiled wider. 

Yoonmi swallowed and felt her cheeks warming up just a bit, 

"O - Okay." 


 

 


Please upvote if you can and leave a comment below~! Both of those make my day <3