Thirty-Nine

You're Special

Lu Han smiled, seeing Yoonmi laugh at the movie.

They were currently in a movie theater. Lu Han saw a sign outside a store - and ended up in the theater with Yoonmi. It was a comedy and romance movie.

Lu Han hesitantly reached for Yoonmi's hand and held it gently, making Yoonmi widen her eyes and look to her side, "L - Lu Han?" 

Lu Han just smiled and looked at the movie screen, making Yoonmi blink but slowly look back - causing Lu Han to smile widely since she isn't moving her hand away from his. 

They both bursted out laughing when a specific scene played. Unknowingly, Lu Han's grip tightened a bit on her hand. Yoonmi looked at Lu Han and laughed while he laughed also, looking back at her.

"This is funny, Lu Han!"

 

Lu Han smiled at Yoonmi who yawned, "You tired already?" he asked softly, rubbing circles on her knuckles with his thumb.

Yoonmi blushed and shrugged a bit, "Today was fun, Lu Han." she whispered and smiled softly. Lu Han smiled at stopped walking, causing Yoonmi to stop also. Lu Han grinned, "It wouldn't be fun if you were not here."

Yoonmi pinked and stared at Lu Han with soft eyes. Lu Han blinked and lifted up a bag with a little box in it. Yoonmi raised her brows slightly and mumbled, "W - What's that?"

Lu Han let go of her hand, making her feel empty. Lu Han took the box out of the bag and slowly opened it, revealing a white bow with designs.

Lu Han smiled softly and slowly brought the bow up, clipping it on the side of her head. Yoonmi widened her eyes and felt her heart pounding violently against her ribcage.

Lu Han placed his hands on the sides of her head and smiled, "It suits you." he whispered, his hot breath above the girl's nose and lips. 

She widened her eyes again and slowly brought a bag up also, "I - I also have something." she whispered, making Lu Han let go of her head immediately, cheeks pink.

She slowly picked up two bracelets from the bag and smiled, "One is for me and the other one is for you." she softly said, slowly taking Lu Han's hand and placing it around his wrist. Lu Han softened and took the pink bracelet - making Yoonmi widen her eyes, "L - Lu Han?"

Lu Han smiled, "You put mine on for me ... so I guess I should put yours on you." he whispered and slowly placed the pink bracelet around the wrist, making her stop talking.

Lu Han smiled and brought Yoonmi's hand up to his cheek, "Today was ... amazing." he whispered, making Yoonmi blush madly. Yoonmi took a deep breath and took Lu Han's other hand, placing it on her cheek. "Y - Yeah." 

Lu Han's eyes rounded a bit. Yoonmi slowly breathed out and smiled, "Thank you for today." 

Lu Han softened again and slowly leaned in, making Yoonmi widen her eyes but slowly closed them - making Lu Han smile softly, "I should thank you instead." Lu Han whispered before pressing his lips onto hers. 

Yoonmi felt time stop.

This kiss was much more different than the kiss from Lu Han's confession in the rain. This time, the kiss was happy. Filled with love. Yoonmi felt herself 'flying'. She slowly opened her eyes, realizing something - knowing that it is now 100 % true.

She liked Lu Han back.