Seventeen

You're Special

Lu Han stared at Sehun, who was staring back at him. Sehun grew red and hid his face in his pillow. "D-dont laugh!" Sehun shouted in his pillow- making Lu Han blink. Lu Han coughed abit. "I'm not going to."

Sehun slowly took the pillow off his face and looked up at Lu Han. "Do you think n-noona will ever like me back?" Sehun asked cutely.

Lu Han swallowed and hesitated. Sehun was waiting for his hyung's answer but when he saw Lu Han hesitate, Sehun's hope went down abit. "S-So... she won't like me back?" Sehun mumbled.

Lu Han blinked and stuttered. "N-No... You-You don't know. There's a b-big chance that she'll like you back... You're loveable..." Lu Han felt his heart pang abit when he said that- just... what was it?

Sehun immediately brightened up and sat up from Lu Han's lap. "Oh! Really?!" Sehun squeaked- but coughing afterwards, blushing- due to embarrassment.

Lu Han chuckled and nodded. "Y-Yeah..." He muttered- making Sehun's heart beat fast. She might like me back!

"I can't wait 'till we go out together, eat dinner together- watch movies! And share a...

... Kiss!" 

Lu Han widened his eyes at Sehun's ideas and felt his heart drop. "Yo- I... What?!" Lu Han blurted- suprising Sehun. Sehun just smiled and hugged his pillow tightly. "I guess I do like noona alittle bit...too much." Sehun blushed.

Lu Han just stood up and forced a smile. "U-Uh... Sehun, I-I guess I have to go now... B-Bye..." Lu Han mumbled, waving abit. Sehun blinked but waved his hand back- smiling widely.

"Bye-bye hyung! Thank you!" Sehun said happily, making Lu Han force a wide smile.

Once Lu Han left Sehun's room, his smile instantly faded. "Why... am I feeling... bad? Aren't I supposed to be... happy and p-proud for him?" He whispered to himself.

He then slowly walked out of the house and looked around. It was quite dark- but wasn't super dark or anything. Lu Han breathed in and out.

"Maybe i'm just tired..." Lu Han mumbled and walked down the steps.

He then slowly walked to his home, hands inside his pockets. He then heard someone cough- making his head rise up. Lu Han felt his heart beating faster.

There she was, Lee Yoonmi- holding a bag of groceries and dragging herself to her own house. Lu Han unknowingly softly smiled- his feet made his way closer to the girl.

"Yoonmi, hello." Lu Han said- making Yoonmi widen her eyes.

Yoonmi immediately backed up, making Lu Han blink.

"I- I- I have something to do! H-Have to go!" Yoonmi stuttered and quickly ran away- making Lu Han's heart earn a pang. 

"W-Wait!"  Lu Han shouted, running after her.

Yoonmi bit her lower lip and ran faster. "Do-Don't come! I-It's private!" Yoonmi shouted, making Lu Han stop running after her.

Lu Han's heart dropped. 

"W-Where are you even goin-"

But it was too late. Yoonmi's figure has already disappeared. Lu Han blinked and took a step back. 

"S-Sehun was right... She is acting... strange." 

-