Thirty-One

You're Special

Yoonmi slowly looked up and swallowed.

It was a boy. A boy that looked like Sehun's age. He had dark hair, quite tan skin and full lips.

"Are you okay?"

Yoonmi blinked and slightly nodded, slowly standing up on her own. The boy watched her and blinked, "Are you sure you're okay? Your knee-"

"I - I'm fine." Yoonmi quietly yet sharply cut him off.

The boy blinked once more and slowly nodded, "A - Alright... But do you need a bandage? I could go get you one-"

"N - No!" Yoonmi cut him off again and swallowed. The boy closed his mouth and nodded, "O - Okay. I'm Kai." He suddenly introduced himself and blinked.

Yoonmi smiled abit and looked down at her leg, "I'm- " 

"Aish! I'm sorry but I got to go now! Sorry! Bye!" Kai suddenly blurted as someone texted him. Yoonmi pressed her lips into a firm line and waved her hand slowly, Kai passing by her.

"B - Bye." 

-

"Kai, you're here!" 

Kai heavily breathed as he rolled his eyes at Lu Han.

Lu Han nervously chuckled and scratched behind his ear. 

Kai stood up properly and looked at Lu Han, "Sorry that it took long."

Lu Han shook his head and smiled, "It's fine. I was just worried," Lu Han smiled and let Kai into his home. Lu Han closed the door behind him and walked next to Kai, "Is there a reason why you were a tad late?"

Kai thought for a second and shrugged, "No reason."

Lu Han raised his brow and looked at Kai, "Really? Usually there's a rea-"

"Oh yeah! I just bumped into someone, that's all." Kai remembered and chuckled. Lu Han raised his brow and sat on the couch next to Kai, "Who?"

Kai shrugged again, "I didn't get her name." 

Lu Han grinned, "So it was a girl?"

Kai nodded and raised his brows at Lu Han. Lu Han grinned again, "Was she your type?"

Kai rolled his eyes and slapped Lu Han's arm- making him flinch. Lu Han rubbed his arms and pouted. Kai rolled his eyes again and shook his head, "No. She was too quiet and always cutting me off." 

Lu Han slowly nodded and his lips.

"But she did look quite cute." Kai wiggled his eyebrows and laughed. Lu Han rolled his eyes but smiled, "Oh Kai."

Kai shrugged innocently and wrapped an arm around Lu Han's shoulders, "So... Why'd you invite me again?"

"Insu."

Kai blew a raspberry, "What about him?"

"He cried today because of..." Lu Han hesitated.

"Because of?" Kai raised his brow.

"... Me." 

Kai sighed and patted Lu Han's back, "So you want me to be next to you while you apologize? How old are you?" 

Lu Han pouted and crossed his arms, "He likes you better, doesn't he?" Lu Han mumbled.

Kai grinned and nodded, "Yes."

Lu Han rolled his eyes and pushed Kai away, "Well thanks for agreeing." 

Kai chuckled and stretched his arms, "You're welcome."

Lu Han rolled his eyes and dragged Kai upstairs to Insu's room. 

"You little dingleberry."

-

Yoonmi looked out her window. 

"It's raining." she whispered and zipped up her coat. She got a bucket and pulled up her hoodie.

She got out from her home and put the bucket on the grass. 

"It'll save water when I'm washing clothes and dishes." she whispered to herself and smiled.

She then brought two more big buckets outside and placed them beside eachother. She smiled and looked at them, "Two for clothes and one for dishes."

She nodded to herself and smiled.

She then looked at the park ahead of her and blinked as she saw something... bright pink.

She tilted her head and slowly walked to the park, not caring if she gets soaked.

She crouched down and picked it up.

"Insu."