Twenty-Nine

You're Special

Lu Han dropped the bag of mittens and scarves. He swallowed and stared at Sehun and Yoonmi.

"H - He must've confessed..." He mumbled and felt his throat go dry. His heart felt like it's being squeezed and punched. 

He slowly looked away and ran out the school- heart broken and hope lost. 

-

Sehun slowly pulled away. He stared at Yoonmi and sighed, "Noona, please don't be sad."

Yoonmi looked up at Sehun and forced a small smile, "I - I'm fine, Sehun." She whispered and looked at the chocolates. Sehun sighed again and patted her shoulder, "Noona-"

Yoonmi shook her head, "Sehun, it's nothing, really..." She mumbled and looked at Sehun. Sehun frowned and shook her shoulders, "Noona! You're not fine! You're hurt! Broken!" He shouted.

Yoonmi widened her eyes and felt tears rolling down her cheeks. Sehun bit his lower lip and shook her shoulders again, "Damn it, noona! Stop saying that you're fine! You're not! Not a bit!" He shouted again and hung his head low.

Yoonmi started to feel her heart ache and tears rolling down faster. She bit her lower lip and looked down. Sehun pressed his lips into a firm line and pulled her into a tight hug.

"I'm sorry, noona..."

Yoonmi closed her eyes and let her little cries out, she didn't know why she was crying. It just hurt- the fact about Lu Han. Sehun shut his eyes and hugged her tightly, letting Yoonmi's tears fall out.

-

"T - Thank you, Sehun." 

Sehun nodded and sighed, "Noona, please don't cry anymore. It hurts me." 

Yoonmi sniffed and forced a smile , "I won't." 

Sehun slowly nodded and patted her shoulder, "Do you want me to stay with you?"

Yoonmi shook her head. Sehun sighed and nodded once more, "Well... I guess, bye-bye noona." 

Yoonmi nodded and waved her hand at Sehun. Sehun waved back and slowly walked away. 

After Sehun left, Yoonmi's forced smile faded away instantly. She slowly closed the door of her home, and looked at the bag of chocolates, "..."

Yoonmi sighed and looked away, heading to the kitchen.

She felt her heart ache when she saw the apron she and Lu Han once wore. She ached even more when she saw the whole kitchen.  

"Lu..."

She refused to say his name and she looked down. She sighed softly and shut her eyes, " I - I should take a walk... yeah, it'll help." 

She nodded to herself and walked away from the kitchen.

She opened the front door and walked out.

-

She walked to the park and bit her lower lip. She slowly walked to a bench and sat down. She took a deep breath and heard laughter of children.

She smiled abit when she heard the laughter. She loved kids and wished to have a sibling. 

She played with her fingers and pressed her lips into a firm line.

She blinked as a ball hit her feet. She looked up and widened her eyes.

"Oh! Princess noona!


Upvote? Comment? Subscribe? ^^ Thank you!