Nineteen

You're Special

Lu Han breathed heavily as he shut the door behind him.

"I... I kissed her forehead..." He mumbled to himself and touched his lips. 

He smiled softly and felt his heart flutter. "I... I did." He whispered and slowly walked his way upstairs to his room. He then widened his eyes as he entered his room.

There sat a happy Sehun waiting for him.

"Hyung!" Sehun happily squeaked and attacked Lu Han with a tight hug- making Lu Han choke. Sehun blinked and immediately let go of Lu Han. "Oh my god... Sorry hyung!" Sehun panicked and patted Lu Han's back. 

Lu Han shook his head and weakly smiled. "N-No no, it's alright..." He mumbled and stood up properly.

Sehun sheepishly smiled. Lu Han then sat on his bed and looked at Sehun. "Why are you here?" Lu Han asked, forcing a smile. 

Sehun blinked and tilted his head. "Do you not like me here, hyung? Am I bothering you?" Sehun asked cutely. Lu Han swallowed when he heard the word 'bother'. Yoonmi's face immediately popped up in his head-making his cheeks tinted in a light shade of pink.

Lu Han then shook his head and weakly smiled again. "N-No, you're not bothering me." He said.

Sehun then sat beside Lu Han and smiled widely. Lu Han chuckled, "Why are you so happy today?" 

Sehun blushed and rubbed the back of his neck. "N-No reason!" He squeaked and stared at Lu Han. Lu Han raised a brow, "No reason hm?" 

"Well~ I know an idea that would make noona not ignore us anymore!" Sehun smiled widely. Lu Han swallowed and looked down. 

Sehun raised a brow and patted Lu Han's head. "Hey! Why aren't you happy? Aren't you supposed to be like, 'Oh Sehun! You genius! You handsome cute genius! No wonder all girls love yo-"

Lu Han shook his head and chuckled abit. "Stop right there, princess." He said- making Sehun pout.

Lu Han then his lips and sighed. "Sehun... What if Yoonmi isn't going to avoid us anymore?" He asked the younger boy. Sehun blinked. "W-What?"

Lu Han then coughed awkwardly. "W-Well... I talked to her today... and she explained everything to me..." Lu Han said- making Sehun nod slowly. "Oh..."

"She thought she was a bother to us..." Lu Han said and sighed. Sehun immediately shook his head and pouted. "But she isn't! She's nowhere close to being a bother!" Sehun said and crossed his arms.

Lu Han softly chuckled and nodded. "Yeah..."

Sehun's eyes then brightened. "Oh hyung!" He started to say excitedly.

Lu Han looked at Sehun and hummed in response, smiling.

"Can you give me advice on how to confess to your crush?"


 

Yoonmi entered her little home, blushing madly- yet smiling abit.

*Why am I feeling this way? It feels... somehow... nice...*

She then entered her washroom and widened her eyes at how red her face was. "Wha... It's not pale anymore!" She said poking on her cheek.

She then shrugged and brushed her teeth. She then decided to take a bath and relax in the hot water.

She cupped her hands and water was inside of her hands. "...The water bills are going to rise..." She mumbled to herself and bit her lower lip.

After a long bath, she got out and dried herself. She put on clean clothing and stared at her reflection. "It's not as red anymore..." She mumbled and pinched her own cheeks.

She then giggled at herself, seeing herself acting so silly. "I'm so silly..." She whispered to herself and got out of the washroom and going to the living room.

She looked out her window and saw a couple with a child. The child was inbetween her parents-well, it looked like the child's parents, and swinging their arms. Yoonmi unknowingly smiled and an image of Lu Han and Insu popped in her mind. "..."

She then had an image of her 'grandma' pop up in her mind. She froze and felt her eyes burn abit. "...Why can't I have parents... Why can't I have an aunt... an uncle...Why...?" She started to mumble.

She then looked outside the window again and sighed when she saw the couple and the child gone.

"I wonder how Insu is doing..."