Forty-Nine

You're Special

Lu Han stared blankly at the girl infront of him who was swallowing and hesitating to speak further. He clenched his fists and continued to stare at the girl infront of him, "Out." he spoke quietly yet firmly, making Juhee blink and look at him with scared yet annoyed eyes, "What?" she uttered, biting her lower lip afterwards. "Get out. Now." Luhan spoke once more, louder and even firmer and harder, making the girl flinch a bit and scurry past him quickly, leaving him and Yoonmi alone. Lu Han sighed and shook his head, unclenching his fists slowly, "I can't believe my mother looks at her like she's some sort of angel ..." he muttered, sighing once again. He looked up and softened at the sight, seeing Yoonmi hold onto her cheek softly and staring back at him with tears slowly rolling down her face. 

"L - Lu Han ..." she whispered, looking down at her feet and feeling a bit sad, worried ... and a bit ... scared. Lu Han softened even more and slowly walked up to her, making Yoonmi shut her eyes and bite her lower lip - scared that Lu Han will yell at her or something. 

"I'm sorry." 

Yoonmi's eyes slowly fluttered open and slowly looked up, seeing Lu Han with a weak smile on. "I'm so sorry I came late." he whispered, slowly removing her hand from her cheek and replacing it with his own, "I'm sorry you have to deal with all this because of me." he whispered softly, caressing the pink cheek. Yoonmi blushed a bit and looked down, "It's not your fault or anything, Lu Han. You didn't do anything wrong." she whispered, making Lu Han's heart melt once again. Lu Han tilted her chin a bit and softly stared at the beautiful girl infront of him, "It is my fault. I didn't take care of you and came late ... and I promised that I would take care of you." he mumbled, cheeks tinting a light shade of pink. 

Yoonmi's cheeks tinted even pinker and she swallowed as she continued to look at Lu Han, "Th - Thank you ... Lu Han." she whispered, leaning to his touch unconsciously, making Lu Han smile and sigh lightly, "I didn't do anything to earn a 'thank you'." he said quietly, leaning his forehead against hers softly, making her blink twice and gasp a bit. 

"You should be the one earning the 'thank you'. Not me. So ... thank you." Lu Han whispered, slowly brushing his lips against hers, making her redden and slowly close her eyes. As she felt his lips pressed against hers, she couldn't help but feel a small rush of excitement and warmth inside of her. It was really nice and pleasant. 

Lu Han caressed her cheek lovingly as his lips moved softly against hers, happiness and warmth exploding inside. He didn't like her. He loves her. He was sure of it. All of her smiles, greetings, honesty, innocence - he loved every single thing about her. The girl that stole his heart. The girl that made him smile and feel warmth. The one who ... he loves.

The boy slowly pulled away, chuckling softly as he watched the girl pant slightly and her cheeks tinted red. "Are you okay?" he asked softly, smiling lovingly at the girl. Yoonmi nodded and shyly smiled,  making Lu Han smile wider. "Why wouldn't I be?" she whispered softly, making Lu Han blink and smile. Lu Han brought her hand up to his lips and kissed every finger, 

"Just asking." 

 

 

Sehun puffed up his cheeks as he stared at the girl running across the streets, looking mad yet depressed as ever. Her cheeks were stained by tears and her face was red. He shook his head and sighed, "I guess another confession has gone wrong?" he muttered, continuing to stare at the girl. 

The girl yelled loudly, fists clenching and her feet stomping on the ground - making Sehun blink and raise his eyebrows, "Wait a minute ..." he squinted his eyes and they rounded as she looked more familiar. 

"It's that really rude girl I bumped into!" he snapped his fingers as he remembered, "What was her name ...? Juno? Junha? Juree? Oh! Juhee!" he nodded as he remembered. He then furrowed his brows and frowned, "but why would she be here? School's already over ..." he muttered, observing that she just walked out of the school door. 

He shrugged and grabbed his MP3 player, plugging his headphones on, continuing to stare at the stomping girl,

"Strange." 

 


Author's Note:

Hello everyone! 

Thank you all for subscribing and upvoting! If you haven't, please do! It always makes my day and makes me and LuYoon happy! I love you all! 

  Upvote!