Twenty-Five

You're Special

"S-Sorry I only have these..."

Lu Han blinked as he saw Yoonmi hold three thin blankets in her hands. He softly smiled and took the blankets from her, "Thank you." 

Yoonmi nodded and smiled slightly, "I... Um don't have another toothbrush-"

"It's alright." He said quickly and blushed afterwards, embarrassed.

Yoonmi smiled and nodded, "Alright. Are you sure?" 

Lu Han nodded and placed two of the blankets on the floor. "Hey, do you have another pillow?" He asked, turning around to look at her. 

They both widened their eyes and stopped breathing as their noses touched. Yoonmi was about to help him with the blankets but he turned around-

She backed up slowly and pinked, "U-Uh... Y-Yes." She mumbled and took a small pillow and gave it to Lu Han. Lu Han swallowed and nervously smiled, "Th-Thanks." 

Yoonmi nodded and looked around awkwardly. Lu Han coughed abit, "U-Uh... Did you eat yet?" 

Yoonmi nodded and smiled, "Only the snacks you brought." 

Lu Han smiled and took her hand, causing her heart to jump. Lu Han started to walk to the kitchen with her. He blushed and turned his head to look at her,

"Let's make something together."

-

Yoonmi looked at him as he boiled some water. 

Lu Han looked at her and smiled, "How about you go get the apron?" 

Yoonmi froze but then nodded quickly, "O-Okay." 

She took the apron and handed it to Lu Han. He raised a brow and looked at her, "You need help with putting that on?" He asked and chuckled.

Yoonmi blinked and blushed, "N-No... Aren't you wearing it?" 

Lu Han shook his head, "It's for you." 

Yoonmi swallowed and awkwardly placed the apron on herself. When she was about to tie the back part, Lu Han stood behind her and tied it for her. She reddened as she saw Lu Han make a cute bow. When he was done, he clapped his hands and smiled, "Let's start."

Lu Han took some vegetables out of the little fridge and placed it on a cutting plate. He looked at Yoonmi and saw her getting out a knife. He widened his eyes and took it away from her immediately- causing her to blink and look at him. 

He blushed and looked away from her face, "L-Let me cut them... You might cut yourself..." He mumbled and started to cut the vegetables quickly.

"B-But, what do I do then?" She asked and stepped closer to him, seeing him cut the vegetables.

"U - Uh... H - How about you... Uh... How about you take out the plates and utensils first?" He suggested and smiled nervously. 

Yoonmi smiled and nodded happily, "Good idea." 

As she walked away to get the plates and utensils, Lu Han watched her as she went. He smiled as he saw her take out cute designed plastic spoons and forks. He then winced as he felt pain on his finger, he looked down at his finger and saw a little cut. He swallowed and looked at Yoonmi, who was busy. He quickly washed off the blood and dried it on his shirt. 

"Done..." Yoonmi whispered and smiled to herself.

She then went back and checked the boiling water. She blinked as she saw it bubble and boil. "L-Lu Han I think it's done boiling!" 

Lu Han finished cutting the last carrot and quickly went to the boiling water and put some noodles into it, lowering the fire afterwards.

He smiled and looked at Yoonmi, "Thanks for telling me," He said and looked for things to make kimchi sauce. He then smiled as he saw some ingredients. 

"Yoonmi-ah, let's make this together!" 

-

"That was so delicious!" Yoonmi happily said as she wiped her lips with a napkin.

Lu Han smiled and wiped his lips with a napkin also, mirroring her actions. Yoonmi smiled and bowed her head, "Thank you!" 

Lu Han blinked and shook his hands, "You made it with me. I should be thanking you." 

Yoonmi smiled and shook her head, "N-" But she froze as she saw a little red mark on Lu Han's index finger. 

Lu Han blinked and saw that she was staring at Lu Han's cut. He widened his eyes abit and moved his hand away, "Uh..." 

"Lu Han, you're hurt..." Yoonmi whispered as she walked closer to Lu Han. Lu Han backed away and nervously chuckled, "What?" 

Yoonmi took Lu Han's hand and observed the cut. "Phew... It's not deep." She said, relieved. Lu Han unknowingly smiled and stared at her.

"Let me go get some rubbing alcohol and a bandage." She said and went to the washroom. Lu Han watched her as he went. He smiled again.

She came out afew seconds later and had q-tips, rubbing alcohol, and... hello kitty bandages? 

Lu Han chuckled as he saw hello kitty. Yoonmi blushed, "Uh... I had these bandages since when I was a kid..." She mumbled and her ears went red.

"It's cute." Lu Han blurted out and blushed abit.

Yoonmi chuckled and shook her head, "You're so silly."

She took Lu Han's hand and washed the finger with water. She then dried it with a towel and took a q-tip, putting rubbing alcohol on it. She dabbed the q-tip to the cut and blew on it. 

Lu Han felt his heart fluttering as he saw her blow on the cut. She made sure it didn't sting as much. He softened. 

Yoonmi then placed a bandage on the cut and smiled. She looked up at Lu Han and smiled, "Done." 

Lu Han smiled and whispered, "Thank you."

Yoonmi felt her cheeks go warm and she swallowed, "U-Uh... let's go to sleep now." She suggested and quickly went to the washroom to brush her teeth and wash her face.

Lu Han chuckled and headed to her room and placed the pillow on the blankets. He then stared at the hello kitty bandage and smiled. *She's so cute.*

After washing her face and brushing her teeth, she changed in her pj's and went out the washroom and to her room. She saw Lu Han lying on the blankets with his arms behind his head. 

She walked closer to him and crouched down, "Are you sleepy yet?" She whispered and stared at his face.

Lu Han opened an eye- suprising Yoonmi. He smiled and shrugged, "Eh, kind of." 

Yoonmi blinked as he sat up and ruffled his hair. He smiled at her, "Why? Are you not sleepy?" 

Yoonmi shook her head and blushed, "N-No! I - I can sleep... I'm tired..." She awkwardly whispered and played with her fingers.

Lu Han softened and took one of her hand in his, making her widen her eyes and look at him. "Then go to sleep." He whispered and smiled.

Yoonmi nodded quickly and took her hand back, going to her bed and pulling the blanket up to her face. Lu Han chuckled softly and took the blanket off her face, "What's the matter?" 

Yoonmi blushed and faced him. Her bed was small and when she turned around, it seemed like Lu Han was on the same bed as her. 

"Here, give me your hand." He whispered and softly stared at her.

Yoonmi slowly placed her hand into his and felt her heart flutter. He held her hand and smiled, "Don't worry, don't be scared. I'm here. I won't do anything." He whispered and tightened the grip on her hand. 

Yoonmi blushed and nodded, "T-Thank... You..." 

Lu Han nodded and smiled. "I promise."

Yoonmi immediately felt safe. She smiled and felt tears b around her eyes. Lu Han blinked, "Y-Yah... are you crying?" Lu Han sat up, causing her to sit up too.

"I-I'm happy... Thank you." She whispered and smiled.

Lu Han softened once more and wiped her tears with his thumbs. He then sat on the edge of her bed and pulled her closer to him and wrapped his arms around her.  

Yoonmi closed her eyes and felt warm inside. 

Lu Han pulled away and softly kissed her forehead, "Good night, Yoonmi." 

He lied her down and pulled the blankets up to her chin. He moved a strand of hair away from her face and softly smiled. 

He got off her bed and lied down on the blankets on the floor. Right about closing his eyes, he heard a soft whisper,

"Good night Lu Han."