Forty

You're Special

Lu Han and Yoonmi both walked beside each other - a bit awkward and shy after the kiss. 

"Th - Thanks for walking me home, Lu Han ..." Yoonmi whispered and glanced at Lu Han, smiling a bit.

Lu Han blinked and looked at Yoonmi, "Oh, it's fine." he whispered back and smiled, cheeks still having it's pink flush. Yoonmi nodded and smiled softly, looking up at the sky, "Today was really fun." she whispered.

Lu Han nodded and chuckled softly, making her look at him, "What's so funny?" she mumbled and blushed. Lu Han shook his head and smiled, "Nothing. It was fun for me too." he whispered and gazed warmly at her - making her pink even more and her heart fluttering. 

Lu Han's eyes rounded a bit as he saw her house, "Oh. We're here." he mumbled and pointed at the house behind Yoonmi. Yoonmi looked back and felt a little sad - the day ending. 

"Oh." she whispered and Lu Han slowly let go of her hand, making her lose the warmth. Yoonmi looked up and Lu Han and felt her cheeks warming up again, seeing Lu Han smile.

"Did you forget something? Do you want me to walk with you to your door?" Lu Han asked, seeing Yoonmi stare at him. Yoonmi shook her head and looked down, "N - No, it's fine. I - I was just ... nevermind." she whispered and chuckled softly, making Lu Han calm down a bit. 

The girl looked back at Lu Han and walked a little closer to him, making Lu Han freeze and hear his heart beat louder and harder against his ribcage.

The girl slightly tip-toed and warmly pecked his cheek - making him widen his eyes and stop breathing for a second.

"Th - Thank you again, Lu Han." Yoonmi shyly said and smiled sweetly at him, slowly turning around to walk to her house.

Lu Han felt something snap in him. He quickly grabbed her wrist and make her face him again. Yoonmi widened her eyes and swallowed.

Lu Han broke out into a small smile and wrapped his arm around her waist, kissing her forehead - making Yoonmi redden and widen her eyes even more.

"Thank you for giving me another chance, Yoonmi - ah." he whispered and pulled away slowly, smiling shyly. He then patted her head softly and turned around, slowly walking away - reddening each step he takes.

Yoonmi slowly touched her forehead and stared at Lu Han's fading figure, 

"Another ... ch - chance?" 

 

 

Sehun propped his elbows on his knees, hands cupping his cheeks. 

It was indeed just a crush.

He smiled to himself as he is positive that he has no longer have those feelings towards Yoonmi. He realized that it was just a crush - plus, he was still young. 

"But that doesn't stop me from hanging out with Yoonmi noona. I still love her." he smiled to himself.

By love, he ment in a brotherly and sisterly way. Yoonmi has always seen him as a little brother, happy, sometimes annoying, yet protective. Sehun smiled widely to himself and got out a piece of paper, sticking out his tongue as he wrote the words, 

'10 Ways To Keep Noona Safe'

Sehun giggled to himself and began writing 10 ways. He then pouted and blew a raspberry, "Hm ... what else?" he asked himself, poking his lips with his pencil. 

"Ah - hah!" he snapped his fingers,

'10 Ways To Kill Lu Han If He Hurts Noona'

Sehun grinned to himself and wrote 10 - okay, more than 10 ways on how to kill Lu Han if Lu Han breaks Yoonmi's heart or get her hurt physically.

Sehun then laughed loudly to himself, writing another topic down,

'10 Ways Lu Han Can Ask Yoonmi Out' 

He mentally rolled his eyes, thinking about Lu Han, imagining Lu Han being one of the most cheesiest person alive. 

Sehun then widened his eyes and stared at the wall. His eyes sparkled and his excitement grew,

'10 Ways To Get A Girlfriend - For Teens'

He mentally facepalmed himself and laughed loudly - hitting his own knee. He jumped and widened his eyes as he heard the doorbell ring.

He sighed and slowly walked to the door, opening it without seeing who was out. 

"Hello, sorry to bother you! Do you have any brown sugar - Oh! H - Hi Sehun-ssi." The girl blurted out and widened her eyes as she saw Sehun. Sehun widened his eyes and pressed his lips into a firm line.

'10 Ways To Stop Falling For Girls Too Easily'