Thirty

You're Special

*Short Chapter! Sorry! Long chapter soon! Pinky promise!*

-

"Oh! Princess noona!" 

Yoonmi widened her eyes and watched as Insu picked up the ball infront of her feet. Insu stood back up and cheekily smiled, "Hello noona! You look beautiful today!" 

Yoonmi stood up and looked down, "I - S - Sorry Insu! I need to go right now!" She hurriedly said and quickly ran away. Insu widened his eyes and had his hand out, "Noona!" He cried and his lower lip jutted out.

Insu watched as Yoonmi ran away. Insu puffed up his cheeks and felt tears rolling down them, "Does noona hate me?" He mumbled and looked at his pink ball.

"Insu!"

Insu looked behind him and saw Lu Han running up to him. Lu Han weakly smiled and handed out an icecream cone. Insu sniffed and slapped the icecream cone right out of Lu Han's hand- causing Lu Han to widen his eyes, "I - Insu!"

Insu began to cry and people around them stared. Some whispered.

"Did he make that little boy cry?"

Lu Han swallowed and stood up properly, "Insu, what's wrong?" Lu Han frowned and crouched down, patting Insu's shoulders. Insu sniffed and looked down at his ball, "I think princess noona hates me, hwung." 

Lu Han widened his eyes and shook Insu's shoulders, "Insu! I'm serious!"

Insu threw his ball down and pushed Lu Han's shoulders. Lu Han flinched but didn't move as much, "No hwung! I'm serious too!" Insu cried and sniffed loudly.

Lu Han frowned and stood up, grabbing the younger boy's hand, "That's it... Let's go home." Lu Han muttered and dragged Insu home. Insu looked at his ball and widened his eyes, "Hwung! No! Wait!" 

Lu Han shook his head and bit his lower lip. Yoonmi. Yoonmi. Yoonmi.

 

 

"Lu Han... why'd you have to be so harsh to your little brother?" Mrs. Lu mumbled and shook her head, rubbing Insu's back.

Lu Han looked away and stared blankly at the T.V. 

Mrs. Lu frowned and stood up with Insu in her hands, "You better apologize to Insu real soon. Even though he's just a little boy, he growing and-" 

"I got it, mom!" Lu Han cut her off and rubbed his forehead.

Mrs. Lu frowned again and shook her head, heading upstairs. "Lu Han... I'm just telling you to apologize to Insu." Mrs. Lu muttered and headed upstairs.

Lu Han frowned and inhaled. He exhaled and his lips, "I'm sorry, alright? I'm just not having a good day today..." Lu Han whispered and stared at the T.V.

-

Yoonmi ran.

She widened her eyes and tripped. She winced as her knee was in contact with the hard pavement. She bit her lower lip and blew on the bloody area.

She blinked and widened her eyes as she saw a pair of shoes infront of her. She slowly looked up.

"Hey, are you okay?"