Thirty-Eight

You're Special

"That was good."

Yoonmi looked up at Lu Han who blurted out. Yoonmi blinked and chuckled a bit seeing Lu Han smile cheekily, still holding the girl's hand.

Yoonmi looked away and looked around the mall. She bit her lower lip as she saw couples and families everywhere. She sighed and continued to follow Lu Han as he leads the way.

"Yoonmi-ah."

Yoonmi looked up at Lu Han in curiosity and blinked as Lu Han pointed at the store behind him. She peeked over his shoulder and raised her brows as she saw that it was a clothing store. For both males and females.

Lu Han smiled as Yoonmi nodded her head slightly. 

He gripped her hand a little tighter and lead her the way.

 

Yoonmi bursted out laughing as Lu Han tried on a girly hair band. It had lots of little pink flowers on it and glitter. Lu Han grinned as he made her laugh. It was like music to his ears.

He laughed along as he slowly took it off - embarrassed yet happy. He looked at Yoonmi and found her looking at bracelets and necklaces. Lu Han grinned and sneaked behind her.

"Lu Han, do you know how much this co - " 

Yoonmi widened her eyes and held her breath as Lu Han's nose touched her. Lu Han widened his eyes also and blushed. He backed up and looked down, rubbing his arm, "Uh ... I think it's $2 each?" 

Yoonmi nodded and blushed, looking back at the bracelets. She picked up a pink and blue one with the words 'Happy' written on each of them. She smiled and took them to the cashier while Lu Han was looking at his feet.

As Lu Han looked up , he blinked and shot his head to his left, seeing Yoonmi paying for something. He raised his brows and slowly walked beside her - curious of what is in the little bag.

"What did you buy?" Lu Han asked, smiling.

Yoonmi blushed and hid it behind her back, "A - ah ... I'll show it to you later!" she stuttered and smiled. 

Lu Han blinked but nodded, really curious now, "Alright. Promise?" he held out his pinky,

Yoonmi looked at his pinky and back to him, "I ..."

She locked her pinky with his softly and smiled sweetly, " I promise."

Lu Han widened his eyes a bit and broke out into a smile as well, blushing a bit.

"How about ... Uh ... you wait out there infront of this store and wait for a second?" he asked, having an idea.

Yoonmi blinked but nodded, "A - Alright." she said and slowly walked out, standing infront of the store, hands on the bag. She made sure not to buy anything to expensive - even if she wanted to. All those money was earned by her 'grandmother' and herself when she was selling lemonade a few months ago.

Lu Han wondered around then store and looked at the accessories section. His eyes landed at a little white bow with pink lace design on it. He looked closely and saw a little white jewel in the middle. He smiled and picked it up, immediately heading to the cashier, "How much is this, sir?"

The person blinked and looked at it, "$5."

Lu Han nodded and pulled out his wallet, getting exactly $5.

He payed for it and asked the person to place it into a little pink box, in a bag. The person nodded and smiled, handing it back to Lu Han, "Thank you sir!"

Lu Han headed out the store and immediately found Yoonmi, who was just looking up and mouthing some words.

"Yoonmi?"

Yoonmi widened her eyes and jumped a bit, but after seeing Lu Han she smiled and calmed down - but not her heart.

"Ready to go somewhere else?" he asked, his hand out.

Yoonmi blushed and looked at him, "Ye - Yes." she whispered and slowly placed her hand into his, making him smile widely and hold it securely.

"Let's go then."