Thirty-Seven

You're Special

"You ready to go?

Lu Han smiled at Yoonmi as she blushed. He stared at her as he noticed that she dressed up for today. Her hair was braided into two braids and she wore a cute headband, matching her little rings. 

The girl smiled a bit and shyly nodded, widening her eyes and letting out a little quiet gasp as Lu Han took her hand and ran - making her run also. 

 

 

"Good thing it's not too far ..." 

Lu Han chuckled as he saw the girl panting and using her sleeve to pat her cheeks and forehead. 

"Here," 

Yoonmi blinked and looked at Lu Han who was holding his hand out, expecting the girl to place her hand in his. Lu Han coughed awkwardly as the girl just stared at him and his hand. He slowly brought his hand back - but widened his eyes as the girl grabbed his hand gently.

He looked back and saw Yoonmi blushing and looking down at her feet while walking - making Lu Han smile widely and blush also. 

"Oh, we're here." Lu Han said, making Yoonmi look up and stare at the mall in awe. She never been in a mall before - ever. She looked at Lu Han and swallowed, "A - Ah, c - can we get something to drink first?" she asked quietly.

Lu Han blinked but nodded, "Sure. Why not?" 

Yoonmi smiled and looked at their intertwined hands, blushing once more. Lu Han also looked down and smiled, "Okay, let's go." 

When they entered the mall, they both widened their mouths and stared at how big it was. Lu Han smiled and looked at Yoonmi who looked back, "Should we get ... bubble tea?" Lu Han asked.

Yoonmi slowly nodded and smiled. Lu Han nodded and lead her to the nearest bubble tea place in the mall, "What flavor do you want, Yoonmi-ah?" he asked, poking his lips, thinking.

Yoonmi tilted her head and thought for a second, "S - Strawberry please." 

Lu Han looked at her and nodded happily, walking up to the person in the stand, "One taro and one strawberry please," he said and smiled.

The person nodded and smiled, making the bubble tea while Lu Han and Yoonmi looked at eachother and looked away immediately, blushing.

"One taro and one strawberry, here you go! $5.00 please." they said, making Lu Han take out his wallet. Yoonmi widened her eyes and hurriedly reached in her little purse, grabbing $2.50. She placed it down before Lu Han and smiled lightly while Lu Han blinked and looked at Yoonmi.

"I can pay for you too, you know." Lu Han chuckled and placed $2.50 also. Yoonmi shook her head and took her cup, "I prefer to pay myself." she whispered and took a little sip.

Lu Han smiled and blushed. He liked this girl a lot. Like ... a lot.

Lu Han shook his head mentally and took his cup, immediately sipping it. Yoonmi smiled, "It's good!" she said as they began walking again. 

Lu Han raised a brow and looked at her cup, "Can I try?" 

Yoonmi blinked and looked at Lu Han, "H - Huh - "

But before she knew it, Lu Han bent down a bit and took a quick sip - making Yoonmi blink. He stood up properly again and smiled, "It's good! Do you want to try mine?" he asked.

Yoonmi blushed and looked at Lu Han, "I - I can?" 

Lu Han chuckled and nodded, moving his cup closer, "Go ahead." he said.

Yoonmi nodded and took a sip - making Lu Han hold his breath. 

She stood back up and smiled widely, "Yours is good too!" she said and smiled her eyesmile. 

Lu Han pinked and looked at his bubbletea, smiling.

Indirect kiss.