Forty-Four

You're Special

Lu Han tucked his hands inside his pockets as he walked. 

"Wait! Lu Han!" 

Lu Han sighed loudly and kept walking, ignoring the voice. 

"Lu Han!" 

Lu Han's eye twitched and he clenched his fists, eyebrows furrowing. 

As Juhee continued to follow Lu Han from behind due to her slow pace, Yoonmi got out from her house and started to walk. She blinked as she saw Lu Han a few meters away. She softly smiled to herself and walked a bit faster, trying to catch up to him. She smiled as she reached him and touched his shoulder lightly, "H - Hi Lu - "

"Go away!" he shouted and pushed her hand away, making her widen her eyes and swallow. Lu Han widened his eyes, "Y - Yoonmi ..." 

Yoonmi swallowed again and looked down, "S - sorry!" she mumbled and walked past him, making him mentally face-palm himself. He bit his lower lip, "Wait! Yoonmi!"

Yoonmi shut her eyes closed and slowly turned around, afraid of getting shouted at and getting her hand pushed away. She heard footsteps closer and shut her eyes harder. 

"Sorry." 

She slowly opened an eye and found Lu Han infront of her, a faint blush across his cheeks. Yoonmi slowly opened both of her eyes and looked at him, "Huh?"

"Sorry, I didn't mean to yell and stuff ..." Lu Han mumbled and smiled apologetically. 

Yoonmi blinked slowly and nodded, "O - Oh." 

Lu Han nodded and smiled, reaching for a strand of hair. He twirled it behind her ear and leaned closer, "Do you forgive me?" Lu Han whispered, making Yoonmi redden.

Yoonmi nodded quickly, "Y - Yeah!" she blurted and watched as Lu Han chuckle and touch her cheek, "I'm glad." he whispered and smiled sincerely. 

"Lu Han!" 

Lu Han and Yoonmi both widen their eyes as they heard a girl's voice. They both turned around and found a girl with a red face and clenched teeth, "I told you to wait!" she shouted and yanked Lu Han's arm - making him clench his fists and eyes glaring at her slightly.

Yoonmi blinked and swallowed. Lu Han took his arm away from Juhee's grip and exhaled, "I only agreed to walk you to school, not having your hands all over me." Lu Han muttered and sighed, shaking his head.

Yoonmi and Juhee looked at eachother, both curious of eachother.

"And who are you?" Juhee asked, eyeing Yoonmi up and down.

Yoonmi swallowed and blush a bit in embarrassment. She bowed slightly, "H - Hi, I'm Yoonmi!" she said and stood up properly, glancing at Lu Han. Lu Han gulped and nervously smiled at her.

"Juhee." Juhee said and pressed her lips into a firm line. 

Yoonmi nodded and forced a smile, "N - Nice to meet you ... Juhee." she said quietly. 

Juhee looked at her one last time and walked past her and Lu Han, "Lu Han, I'm heading first." she said and waved, making Lu Han bite his lip.

"You know Juhee?" Yoonmi asked, tilting her head a bit. Lu Han looked at Yoonmi and chuckled at how adorable she looks right now.

"Unfortunately, yes." Lu Han muttered and sighed, scratching his head. 

Yoonmi blinked, "Unfortunately? Do you not like her?" 

Lu Han looked at Yoonmi and slowly took her hand in his, caressing her knuckles with his thumb, "So far, no." he answered truthfully and chuckled lightly, seeing her blush.

Yoonmi slowly nodded and looked away, biting her lower lip.

Should I tell him now?