Fifty-One

You're Special

The girl looked up at him and smiled softly as he hovered over her. She giggled softly and blushed, seeing Lu Han puckering his lips. "Lu Han-ah, what're you doing?" she whispered, running her long, smooth fingers through his soft brown locks. Lu Han smiled at Yoonmi's touch and bent down to peck her lips softly, "let's visit Insu at the park, hm?" he mumbled, smiling widely as the girl blushed and looked at him shyly, "y - yes that sounds nice ... I haven't seen him in like, forever ..." she whispered, a little shy after Lu Han's peck. The boy lied down beside her and played with her hair, "before we do .." he mumbled tiredly before wrapping his arms around her small waist and buried his face into her shoulder, "let's cuddle for a minute ..." he whispered, his breath tickling her neck a bit. 

Her cheeks turned more pink. "L - Lu Han ..." she mumbled, but silenced as he planted little kisses on her shoulder. The girl grew a bit nervous. "L - Luhan I - I ..." she stuttered quietly, making Lu Han look at her with curious eyes with a tint of worry, "yeah?" he whispered, staring at her lovingly. 

In these 4 months, Lu Han grew to love her even more each day. Her adorable eye-smile, pearly white teeth, pretty pink cheeks when she gets embarrassed or flustered, soft long dark brown hair - he loved every single thing about her. She's beautiful, caring, loving, kind - he just ... loves her. A lot. 

"Lu Han?" 

The boy blinked and looked at her when he broke out of his thoughts, "huh?" he breathed out, making the girl squirm a bit, "l - let's go now, shall we?" she whispered, her face reddening. Lu Han smiled and kisses her cheek softly before letting go of her slowly, "as you wish." he said, taking her hand and pulling her up. She shyly smiled, making Lu Han's heart melt once again.

 

"Princess noona!"

Yoonmi bent down and smiled as she watched Insu run up to her, immediately wrapping her arms around his little body. Insu smiled widely and kissed her cheek, "I missed you, noona!" he chimed, hugging her tightly. Yoonmi softened and smiled, "I missed you too, Insu." she said, caressing his cheek. Insu smiled.

Lu Han, on the other hand, just stared in awe. His lips were parted, and his eyes were glued to the girl who was hugging the child lovingly. He broke out into a wide smile and walked up to them, ruffling his little brother's hair, "Insu -ah." he said, smiling. Insu spun his head around and smiled, "Hwung!" he chimed once more, pulling on Lu Han's cheek. Lu Han blinked and winced cutely, "Insu-ah! It's hurting hyung!" he whined,  pouting inconsciously. Yoonmi blinked and giggled softly, making music in Lu Han's ears.

"That's what you gwet for hogging noona and not letting her pway with me!" Insu pouted, letting go of Lu Han's cheek and also pouting. Lu Han just shook his head and smiled childishly, ruffling his little brother's hair once more. 

Yoonmi slowly and carefully placed the child down and held his little, fragile hand while walking. Lu Han held onto the other hand and smiled at Yoonmi who blushed a bit. This was like Déjà vu.

Insu began singing and swaying their arms, making Lu Han and Yoonmi laugh softly. Insu smiled as he looked up at them and shook her hands, "Appa and Umma!" he blurted, making Yoonmi widen her eyes and blush ferociously and Lu Han sheepishly smiling, cheeks reddening. 

"U - Umma?" she whispered, blinking. Lu Han chuckled and leaned closer to her before pecking her cheek, "You're the beautiful and cute Umma while I'm Appa." he whispered, making her widen her eyes even more. Insu giggled and pushed Lu Han away from Yoonmi, making the older boy scoff playfully and shake his head. 

"Umma and Appa with little Insu!" Insu cried happily, bringing Yoonmi's hand with Lu Hans. They both blinked and looked at eachother. 

Insu smiled and hugged Lu Han's legs, "Umma and Appa loves eachother very much so they decided to create little Insu!" Insu happily said, making Yoonmi widen her eyes and redden while Lu Han almost choked. Lu Han's ears and face grew red. 

"Come on, umma and appa! Let's get ice-cream!" 

 


Author's Note:

Hello everyone! Thank you all very much for upvoting and subscribing these past days - it made me so happy and made my day! Thank you and please do if you didn't already! ^^ ♥

*Sorry for very short chapter by the way! I just had this little idea while I saw this kind of couple in the market!* 

♥ Thank you all very very very much! I ♥ you all!