Thirteen

You're Special

"Hwung, do you like noona?" Insu blurted, holding Lu Han's hand and Yoonmi's- In the middle of the two older kids. 

Lu Han widened his eyes and blushed while Yoonmi froze mentally and reddened. They both looked at eachother but looked away immediately as they blushed madly.

"I-Insu! N-No!" Lu Han stuttered loudly, glancing at his younger brother. Insu pouted and shook Yoonmi's hand- making her look at the young boy.

"Noona, how about you? Do you like my hwung?" Insu asked cutely, tilting his head.

Lu Han turned his head away but was listening. Yoonmi blinked. "Wh-What?" 

"So you do like Lulu hwung?" Insu smiled widely as he stopped walking, making Yoonmi and Lu Han stop walking also. Lu Han blushed and frowned as he looked back at his young brother.

"I knew it~" Insu sang and looked at Lu Han and then at Yoonmi. 

Lu Han glanced at Yoonmi and felt his cheeks warming up again. "Insu. Stop saying nonsense." Lu Han said, flicking the younger boy's forehead.

Insu flinched and let go of Lu Han's hand, rubbing his little forehead. Insu jutted his lower lip out. "Hwung! Wh-Why'd you do that?!" Insu cried, tears forming.

Lu Han felt guilt rising inside him as Insu started to burst out tears- making Yoonmi widen her eyes. She crouched down to meet Insu's level and rubbed his forehead with her thumb. Lu Han softened and stared at the girl, calming down his little brother.

Yoonmi used her other hand to pat Insu's back, continuing to calm him down. "Sh... It's alright. It's only a tad red..." Yoonmi whispered softly, making Insu's crying slow down.

"B-But it hurts, noona!" Insu sniffed. Yoonmi softened more and stopped rubbing the boy's forehead, making him sniff loudly. 

She softly pecked Insu's forehead, making Insu blush- he's only four.

Lu Han blinked and stared at Yoonmi and Insu. He couldn't help but feel a tinge of... something kind of... it feels... bad. A tinge of... maybe... jealousy? 

Yoonmi softly smiled and picked up Insu. He wrapped his tiny arms around her neck and smiled widely. 

"I don't usually do those things... but... does it help? Do you feel better?" Yoonmi whispered.

Insu nodded cutely. "Now I'm happy that you and hwung don't like eachother..." Insu said, making Yoonmi's brow rise. Lu Han furrowed his brows. "Why?" Lu Han asked his brother.

"Because noona is now my princess." Insu happily said and giggled.

Yoonmi blinked and smiled abit, seeing Insu happy and not crying anymore. She loved kids, she loved seeing them happy.

Lu Han stiffened and frowned unknowingly. Now that Insu gets Yoonmi's "love", Lu Han now feels more of that... jealousy.

Lu Han awkwardly coughed- making Insu's and Yoonmi's heads turn around to face him.

"Yes Lu Han?" Yoonmi asked in her quiet voice.

Lu Han blushed and looked at Insu.

"I think we should all head home now... don't you think? It's getting... um... dark." Lu Han asked, glancing at Yoonmi.

The girl just nodded while Insu pouted. "But I wanna stay with princess noona!" He whined.

"You can see her tomorrow." Lu Han softly said. Yoonmi nodded and smiled.

"F-Fine..." Insu said as Yoonmi placed his down. Insu held her hand and smiled proudly, looking at Lu Han who was staring back at him.

"Even little Insu can get a girlfriend before big Lulu." Insu said innocently, smiling at Lu Han.

Lu Han pinked and glared at Insu- who stuck his tongue out.

Yoonmi softly chuckled and looked at Lu Han.

As they walked Yoonmi home first, Lu Han wouldn't stop glaring at his four-year old little brother.

Why can't I be four years old?