Forty-Six

You're Special

The two parted away slowly, both of their faces flushed in a pretty pink. 

"I - I ..." Yoonmi slowly said and blinked, still holding onto Lu Han's shirt. Lu Han swallowed and softly smiled, his hands moving up to her face, cupping her soft cheeks. Yoonmi looked up and held onto him a bit tighter unconsciously. Lu Han caressed her cheeks and began to whisper, "You do? You really do?" 

Yoonmi swallowed and nodded slowly, her face getting red. Lu Han smiled a little wider and his cheeks turn into a beautiful shade of dark pink. Yoonmi smiled a bit. Lu Han twirled a strand of hair behind her ear, "I like you too. I like you - a lot." Lu Han whispered, his ears turning red. Yoonmi nodded and loosened the grip of his shirt, "I ... I know." she whispered back, keeping eye contact with him.

"Hey ... can I a - ask you something?" Lu Han asked, a bit nervous. Yoonmi slowly nodded and felt Lu Han's arms around her waist again. Lu Han hugged her, his face in her hair - causing her to widen her eyes a bit. 

"Do you really mean it?" Lu Han whispered, tightening the grip around her waist - causing her to gasp lightly. Yoonmi removed her hands away from his shirt and wrapped it around his shoulders, nodding. "Y - Yes." 

Lu Han smiled sweetly and planted a small kiss behind her ear- causing Yoonmi to blush.

"Thank you, Yoonmi."

 

 

"Mom. I'm home." Lu Han said as he gently tossed his bag on the stairs. His heart was still fluttering and his lips couldn't help but curl into a smile.

Lu Han heard giggling in the living room, making him blink and slowly make his way there. He swallowed as he saw his Mother - with Juhee. Lu Han's smile slowly faded and was replaced by a slight frown. He sat on a couch - causing his Mother and Juhee to look at him in surprise.

Juhee broke out into a small smile, "Hey Lu Han." she greeted. Lu Han just nodded and looked at his mom, "Why is she here again?" he asked, pointing at the girl beside her. 

Mrs. Lu frowned, "Lu Han, that's disrespectful!" she sharply whispered and sighed, shaking her head. 

Lu Han shrugged and looked at Juhee, "You. Why are you here?" Lu Han asked, making Juhee raise her brow. 

"Well - I'm just here to visit your mother." Juhee 'smiled' and patted Mrs. Lu's leg, making Mrs. Lu blink and break into a tiny smile. Lu Han sighed and stood up, "Bye." he said and walked out the living room. Mrs. Lu sighed and shook her head, "I'm so sorry, Juhee sweetie. He's just -- in a bad mood I guess." Mrs. Lu whispered and patted the younger girl's shoulder. Juhee shook her head and smiled bitterly, "Don't worry - 

"Tomorrow at school, he'll make even more friends - trust me." 

 

 

"Who is that?"

"Why is she with Lulu oppa?"

"What?!"

"No way-- this must be photo shopped!" 

"Lu Han has a girlfriend?!" 

"What were the doing in the classroom?!" 

Yoonmi walked past the people who were whispering and mumbling. She glanced at some of them and saw them looking at her. She immediately looked away and blushed in embarrassment.

Did something happen? She wondered and gripped her bag strap. Yoonmi sighed lightly and tilted her head slightly as she saw people crowding over a board filled with papers and news. Yoonmi blinked and slowly walked up to it, waiting patiently as people were done and walking away. After a few minutes, Yoonmi finally got to see what were people fussing about. Yoonmi looked at it and carefully touched it, eyes widening.

"N - No ..." 

She slowly moved her fingers away from the picture and took a small step back, her eyes still round, 

"Who -- This picture ..." Yoonmi whispered to herself, swallowing a bit, her hands overlapped eachother, against , 

"It's me and Lu Han."